PDA

View Full Version : Help : I can't stop fugging laughing

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Susan Estrich (remember Susan, the one who headed up the DuCOCKus campaign) was just on Dayside with Linda Vester and she suggested that the Republicans leaked the fake docs to CBS to make the Dems look bad. She's begging for all this to go away before it comes to a Congressional investigation. This lady sounds like she smoked a simi load of cigarettes before the show. She even went so far as to say it wont hurt Bush anyway because he didn't run on his National Guard service.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Warrior5
09-15-2004, 12:56 PM
She sounds like Carol Channing.

Ultra Peanut
09-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Susan Estrich has the most grating voice on the planet.

Radar Chief
09-15-2004, 01:00 PM

ROFL Thatís it! Iíve been trying to remember who she reminded me of.
Thanks Warrior5. :thumb:

Clint in Wichita
09-15-2004, 01:01 PM
she suggested that the Republicans leaked the fake docs to CBS to make the Dems look bad

That's no more implausible that the Dems forging the documents.

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 01:05 PM

You gotta be kidding me, now I'm laughing even harder. That and your gahy avatar.

Radar Chief
09-15-2004, 01:07 PM

Are you trying to say they arenít forgeries?

Clint in Wichita
09-15-2004, 01:08 PM
You gotta be kidding me, now I'm laughing even harder. That and your gahy avatar.

No avatar can every be as gay as using the word "gahy" in any context.

Back to the point: What was it about my post that you find ridiculous? Can you tell me, or do you just try to insult people using computer nerd jargon?

Clint in Wichita
09-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Are you trying to say they aren’t forgeries?

I meant exactly what I posted. Neither story is more implausible than the other.

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 01:12 PM
No avatar can every be as gay as using the word "gahy" in any context.

I didn't think so either till I saw that one.

Back to the point: What was it about my post that you find ridiculous? Can you tell me, or do you just try to insult people using computer nerd jargon?

The first part of it.

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 01:14 PM
I meant exactly what I posted. Neither story is more implausible than the other.

So do you think they ARE forgeries?

Raiderhader
09-15-2004, 01:16 PM

Yes she does. And those eyes, oh those eyes. That "lady" freaks me out.

Radar Chief
09-15-2004, 01:20 PM

Youíre trying to side step the question.

DenverChief
09-15-2004, 01:22 PM
Are you trying to say they arenít forgeries?

I think he is trying to say that tin foil hat conspiracies are abound!

Radar Chief
09-15-2004, 01:28 PM
I think he is trying to say that tin foil hat conspiracies are abound!

I donít disagree, although his post makes it sound as if he thinks the documents arenít forged. Iím trying to give him an opportunity to explain.

Baby Lee
09-15-2004, 01:30 PM
I'll say this, if Rove were indeed smart enough to plant the forgeries with the Dems, who passed them on to CBS, who ran a story on 60MII that resulted in our present state of disarray, well people would just have to give it up. That kind of chess-playing transcends smarm to a level of genius worthy of reward. Just hand the next term to Bush out of respect.

That said, this speculation is pure BS.

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 01:32 PM

The fact that the docs are fake and that CBS is responsible is well on it's way to being prooven plausible but turning it around and blaming it on the Reps is what I feel is so funny and very implausible.

Warrior5
09-15-2004, 01:37 PM
I'll say this, if Rove were indeed smart enough to plant the forgeries with the Dems, who passed them on to CBS, who ran a story on 60MII that resulted in our present state of disarray, well people would just have to give it up. That kind of chess-playing transcends smarm to a level of genius worthy of reward. Just hand the next term to Bush out of respect.

Let me get this speculation straight: Rove planted the docs for the Dems, who passed them to CBS, who showed them to the WH, who returned them to CBS, who aired them on 60 Minutes.

Do I have it right? This is making my head hurt.

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 01:37 PM

:clap: Almost makes me want it to be true.

HC_Chief
09-15-2004, 01:58 PM
lol

I can't believe some of the leftists are actually coming right out and saying 'Rove did this to make us look like morons and it worked.... in spades'!

What a complete clusterf*ck

Duck Dog
09-15-2004, 02:04 PM
This thing is going to blow up. And hope Rather catches the shrapnel.

Ultra Peanut
09-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Yes she does. And those eyes, oh those eyes. That "lady" freaks me out.She is most certainly a stunning sight to behold.

And I don't meant that in a good way at all.

Ultra Peanut
09-15-2004, 02:22 PM
This thing is going to blow up. And hope Rather catches the shrapnel.I rather hope Rather does.

Duck Dog
09-15-2004, 02:25 PM
I rather hope Rather does.

Say that ten times as fast as you can.

Warrior5
09-15-2004, 02:44 PM
She is most certainly a stunning sight to behold.

And I don't meant that in a good way at all.

Duck Dog
09-15-2004, 03:01 PM
If she's on earth, who's running hell?

geez, that bitch looks possessed.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:05 PM
Susan Estrich (remember Susan, the one who headed up the DuCOCKus campaign) was just on Dayside with Linda Vester and she suggested that the Republicans leaked the fake docs to CBS to make the Dems look bad. She's begging for all this to go away before it comes to a Congressional investigation. This lady sounds like she smoked a simi load of cigarettes before the show. She even went so far as to say it wont hurt Bush anyway because he didn't run on his National Guard service.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
I believe that I already posted a conspiracy scenario like the one Estrich is espousing, on Day one of this controversy.

You know, haven't they done studies on heavy marijuana use? I think it leads to psychotic episodes and uncontrolled paranoia. This may explain the left going over the cliff like a bunch of lemmings.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:06 PM
At least now we know who Meme is in real life.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:10 PM
After all, the Bush's are deep in the CIA. They would have all kinds of resources to pull off such a "fake" forgery schem.

They do it all the time. It is called a sting operation. They deliberately forged documents so as they would be discovered as forgeries ON PURPOSE, so as to discredit CBS and the Democrats.

The only problem is, that ole Bass Rather swalloed that fly all the way to his gizzard, before it hit the water.

Fug him, he deserves it, even if it is a conspiracy. ROFL

Kraut
09-15-2004, 03:10 PM
This lady sounds like she smoked a simi load of cigarettes before the show.
ROFL ROFL ROFL My god man! You have me in tears laughing!!! Her theory is a HUGE crock of horseshi%#!!!!

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:11 PM
Yes she does. And those eyes, oh those eyes. That "lady" freaks me out.
I don't thing she has tits and is about 4'8" tall.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:15 PM

I also heard that the Bush administration was planning to pull OBL out of the Spider whole they have had him in since Torah Borah, fly him back here, have a Halloween party where he would be blindfolded and forced to Bob for Apples and stream it live on the Net to Al Jizam land.

Then after we are done with the Bobbing for apples we bob his head and hold it up on the net.

OOOPS, did I say the election would be a couple of days later. Damn them sneaky tricky dick Republicans and their October trick or treat surprises. :p

KCWolfman
09-15-2004, 03:16 PM
Anyone attached to the name Dukakis should formerly not be allowed to speak regarding politics.

It is akin to inviting Pauly Shore to a Cold Fusion theoritical discussion.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:17 PM
This thing is going to blow up. And hope Rather catches the shrapnel.
Make sure to put in for a purple heart Dan.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:17 PM

Why is it, that all the UGLY ass bitches are Democrats?

HC_Chief
09-15-2004, 03:18 PM
It is akin to inviting Pauly Shore to a Cold Fusion theoritical discussion.

"Nice particle accelerator buuuuuuuday"

FringeNC
09-15-2004, 04:19 PM

In addition, Rove would make the forgeries a little better, wouldn't he? Even as biased as CBS is, it is still shocking that they went with such low-quality fakes.

Raiderhader
09-15-2004, 05:34 PM

That's nothing, you ought to try actually watching her.

I can't. I have to close my eyes and plug my ears if I do not have the remote.

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 05:42 PM

Linda Vester says: "Joining us now is Susan Estrich and I may add that she is the former Dukakis campaign manager"

Susan: "ooaaaaaooooooo wiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee does everyone have to saaaaiiiiiiii theeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat"

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 06:01 PM
Why is it, that all the UGLY ass bitches are Democrats?

Because their to butt ugly to hire in the workplace and they need all the government subsidies to raise all their mercy fu*k offspring.

LVNHACK
09-15-2004, 06:10 PM

LMFAO........I hate that bitch, IMO she should being pulling the butts at either the arty or the grenade range..............

headsnap
09-15-2004, 06:11 PM

to believe that story, you have to also believe that the democrats are SOOOOO stupid that they didn't catch it, er...

nevermind, you're right Clint... :p

RINGLEADER
09-15-2004, 06:46 PM
I saw it too...she sounded COMPLETELY different than just last week when she was trotting out the Bush is a drunk stories...the Kerry campaign is slowly dying from indecisiveness...just like the candidate himself...

RINGLEADER
09-15-2004, 06:47 PM
I don't thing she has tits and is about 4'8" tall.

She did look like she hadn't bathed in awhile...

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 07:24 PM

She looked like she was all used up from being beaten down and slammed on a BB. Maybe it is MEME
:hmmm:

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 07:27 PM

Hey RL did you catch the woman (I didn't get her name) when she was talking about the bloggers? She was spetacular in her bashing of CBS, I want to find that transcript and post it here.