PDA

View Full Version : Kerry camp seems to be diverting again

Matt Helm
09-15-2004, 02:30 PM
The U.S. and World News Report on cable last night said:

John (s)Kerry has changed tactics again, the DNCommittee has determined that they will pursue the "Air National Guard" issue so
(s)Kerry will not have to address the issue. They went further to say that the issue may be turned over to the 527's supporting (s)kerry.

This is not word for word, but it basically follows the story line.

I'll look for the actual report.

My take on the report is that skerry has found that his smear tactic is backfiring and trying to distance himself from it. It is too little too late for him to recover.

SBK
09-15-2004, 02:35 PM
They went further to say that the issue may be turned over to the 527's supporting (s)kerry.

Hold on here a minute, I thought that Bush was the one with all the ties to the 527's?

Matt Helm
09-15-2004, 03:11 PM
Hold on here a minute, I thought that Bush was the one with all the ties to the 527's?

Depends upon who you listen to. I've seen one 527 that backs the President: SBVFT

skerry has: Moveon.org and others that I can't recall, but are there. I'm terrible with remembering url's.

Anyone got a list of 527's on both sides of the political battle? (remember, we are like Fox - fair and equal!!)

SBK
09-15-2004, 03:32 PM
I guess you missed my sarcasm...

Cochise
09-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Anyone got a list of 527's on both sides of the political battle? (remember, we are like Fox - fair and equal!!)

If you look around you can easily find out how much money is going into each side's 527's. And here's a hint, it ain't fair and balanced.

Matt Helm
09-15-2004, 04:42 PM
I guess you missed my sarcasm...

didn't really miss what you said or how you said it, I was wanting to show what connections were there before and the growing number of those groups.

whoman69
09-15-2004, 06:56 PM
I live in Iowa, a battleground state and have seen zero ads here in its 2nd largest media market from Dem leaning 527s. I have seen two different ads from Repub leaning 527. Swiftboat nor Moveon have put ads here so they are not the only fishes in the pond.

Matt Helm
09-16-2004, 07:19 AM
I live in Iowa, a battleground state and have seen zero ads here in its 2nd largest media market from Dem leaning 527s. I have seen two different ads from Repub leaning 527. Swiftboat nor Moveon have put ads here so they are not the only fishes in the pond.

Do you have TV in the corn fields?

Cochise
09-16-2004, 09:14 AM

In MO I've seen a lot of Bush ads and the swift boat ads quite a few times. Only once or twice seen a sKerry ad. I think they were going to give up on MO though weren't they...?

SBK
09-17-2004, 01:51 AM
No Kerry ads in Iowa? As Chappelle would say "WHAT?" I see em all the friggin time. Haven't seen many swift vet ads, but lots of Kerry and Bush and move on ads. Speaking of ads, you catch that idiot Boswells new ad, about how he served in Vietnam and that makes him qualified for re-election in the house? HAHA, sure has worked for Kerry too!