Aaron Brooks and Eric Moulds

His Team

QB: Bulger, Gannon
RB: LT, Faulk, Stephen Davis, William Green, S. Jackson
WR: McCareins, David Patten, J. Walker
TE: K Winslow
K: Josh Brown
D: Bengals, Falcons

I'm pretty pumped about my team already and would like to upgrade Brooks, but I have questions about Bulger, be he plays in a crap division and has weapons. I also like Javone Walker over Moulds.

Thanks for you help.

Mile High Mania
09-16-2004, 09:55 AM
I dunno ... nothing really wows me about the trade for your team.

Both Brooks and Bulger are going to throw their fair share of INTs. Both have decent supporting casts, although Bulger does have better WRs.

Walker vs Moulds ... Moulds had a better week 1 and is the #1 guy, where Walker is in a mix up in Green Bay.

I think Moulds could have better numbers than Walker, but both could be fairly equal at season's end.

So, do you like Bulger better than Brooks? That's really what it comes down to I think.

This trade wouldn't do enough for me to pull the trigger on it after 1 week. It lacks a compelling "wow factor".

tyton75
09-16-2004, 09:57 AM
personally.. I think you would be giving up way too much. I dont' think that Bulger is going to approach his potential because his O-line is VERY suspect.

I like Walker too, but to trade Moulds, who is a no. 1 reciever, for a guy who is a no.2 or no. 3 reciever would be really hard to do.. keep your team.. you don't need this trade

Hoover
09-16-2004, 10:02 AM
thanks, I'm leaning no.

I keep elling myself I'm fine. I had Brooks at QB last year and won it all

tyton75
09-16-2004, 10:13 AM
i know the feeling.. after the first week.. you don't think your team is good enough.. or you are just itching to do something more with your team.

I did that last year.. made a bad trade, and I was kicking myself all season for it..

stay strong.. Brooks will be good enough for you.. I wouldn't think of trading for a QB unless you can get Culpepper or Manning

KevB
09-16-2004, 10:28 AM
thanks, I'm leaning no.

I keep elling myself I'm fine. I had Brooks at QB last year and won it all

I'm in the same boat. I had Brooks last year also and won the whole thing. Yet, I find myself looking around for an upgrade. There's a guy that has Hasselbeck and Bulger, but the rest of his team is garbage. I'm thinking about trying to get Hasselbeck from him.

StcChief
09-16-2004, 10:51 AM
Watch Bulger this week with Atlanta.

I don't trust Bulger in the clutch, He should have tore
the Cardinals apart 17 points total????

Mr. Laz
09-16-2004, 02:42 PM
i would keep brooks and moulds

Iowanian
09-16-2004, 02:42 PM
What you NEED to do is trade Iowanian a #2 RB for an mediocre WR.

|Zach|
09-16-2004, 02:43 PM
Snow Patrol Baby...

ChiefsCountry
09-16-2004, 03:11 PM
I think that one dude was :bong: Brooks and Moulds are better.

jAZ
09-16-2004, 03:16 PM
Who's on the waiver wire in your league?