carolina weakness - secondary
kansas city's weakness - wide receivers

carolina weakness - offensive line
kansas citys weakness - defensive line

carolina injuries - wide receiver
kansas city - secondary

carolina strength - power running back
kansas city's weakness - slow defense
(less speed isn't as big a deal against a power back)

the key to the game IMO is where our weakness matches up against a carolina strength.

Carolina strength - power running back
kansas city's weakness - tackling

if Davis gets up a head of steam and starts running through all our possy soft arm tackles then we are in for a long day. I would expect Carolina to try and soften up our weak defense with Davis and then spring DeShaun Foster on us in the 2nd half. we need to have a lead before then.

ChiefsFanatic
09-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Please amend your thread title to read Kansas City, or Chiefs. Something other than "Kansas"

ROYC75
09-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Please amend your thread title to read Kansas City, or Chiefs. Something other than "Kansas"

Hey, don't knock Kansas.... they thought enough to put it 1st and to have Missouri sucking up the end ! :p

Mr. Laz
09-16-2004, 03:48 PM
why??

kansas rocks... mizzery sucks

ENDelt260
09-16-2004, 03:52 PM
F*ck Kansas.

Douche Baggins
09-16-2004, 03:53 PM
I had an old friend who was really annoying. Whenever we would talk football he'd refer to the Chiefs as "Kansas."

ENDelt260
09-16-2004, 03:55 PM
I had an old friend who was really annoying. Whenever we would talk football he'd refer to the Chiefs as "Kansas."
I would've kept cutting him off.

"Dude... we're talking NFL. Why the f*ck do you keep bringing up a college team?"

Douche Baggins
09-16-2004, 04:01 PM
I would've kept cutting him off.

"Dude... we're talking NFL. Why the f*ck do you keep bringing up a college team?"

He was odd. He used to argue about things like Randy Moss being 6'4 when I told him Cris Carter was 6'3.

the Talking Can
09-16-2004, 05:00 PM
If they had Smith I think we'd lose.

But they don't, so we'll win.

ChiefsFanatic
09-16-2004, 11:06 PM
why??

I am a Jayhawk fan too, but I hate it when TV announcers refer to the surrounding city/state as Kansas during games. I live in Missouri, and I hate it when the announcers can't even do enough homework, or are so braindead, that they don't realize the stadium they drove to was in Missouri.

KcMizzou
09-16-2004, 11:09 PM
F*ck Kansas. rep.

ROYC75
09-17-2004, 10:59 AM
It's KANSAS City Chiefs

Not Missouri City Chiefs............

ROFL

ENDelt260
09-17-2004, 11:02 AM
It's New ENGLAND Patriots

Not America Patriots........

ROFL

ChiefsFanatic
09-18-2004, 12:11 AM
It's KANSAS City Chiefs

Not Missouri City Chiefs............

ROFL

Roy, we are both Jayhawk fans, but not even k-state fans are dumb enough to think that Arrowhead is in Kansas. It is in Missouri, no matter if Kansas is in the name or not.

KcMizzou
09-18-2004, 12:16 AM
not even k-state fans are dumb enough to think that Arrowhead is in Kansas. And that's saying something...

David.
09-18-2004, 12:17 AM
I want to know who named Kansas City. How could you fvck that up?

Mr. Laz
09-18-2004, 02:11 AM
The chiefs should be in Kansas ... Heck, ALLof kansas city should be IN kansas.

we should just annex that bitch and tell mizzery to fvck off

i wish they'd build a new football stadium out by the track and develop a complete sports entertainment area... take the chiefs AND the Royals

i get tired hearing Jackson county cry about stuff

Douche Baggins
09-18-2004, 02:28 AM
I want to know who named Kansas City. How could you fvck that up?

What would you name it? Kansouri City? Missas City?

KCWolfman
09-18-2004, 02:31 AM
Wouldn't one consider Carolina weak on the offensive line as only the Center returns from last season to his assigned position?

KCWolfman
09-18-2004, 02:33 AM
why??

Yeah, if a 500 mile flat line of field with soy and corn rocks, they are the Van Halen of the United States.

KCWolfman
09-18-2004, 02:37 AM
The chiefs should be in Kansas ... Heck, ALLof kansas city should be IN kansas.

we should just annex that bitch and tell mizzery to fvck off

i wish they'd build a new football stadium out by the track and develop a complete sports entertainment area... take the chiefs AND the Royals

i get tired hearing Jackson county cry about stuff
Why? After Overland Park what is left in the state? Seriously? One county does not make up for the rest of the lame state.

You guys have a couple of malls and some smart assed rich broads who can't even drive their Expeditions and Hummers.

OldTownChief
09-18-2004, 02:47 AM
If they had Smith I think we'd lose.

But they don't, so we'll win.

WOW.........can I use that? I'd get all kinds of chicks if I could borrow that in depth analyst of the game.

Katipan
09-18-2004, 02:52 AM
You'd get more with money and diamonds.

tk13
09-18-2004, 02:56 AM
I'd get all kinds of chicks if I could borrow that in depth analyst of the game.

http://www.drdonnica.com/images/celeb_madden.jpg

Hey! Did somebody say they want to borrow that in-depth analyst of the game? BOOM! That's me.

OldTownChief
09-18-2004, 03:04 AM
http://www.drdonnica.com/images/celeb_madden.jpg

Hey! Did somebody say they want to borrow that in-depth analyst of the game? BOOM! That's me.

Hey!!! If we can out score these guys we will BOOM! win this game.

If the bastards don't kick ah home run in the closing seconds.

the Talking Can
09-18-2004, 06:44 AM
WOW.........can I use that? I'd get all kinds of chicks if I could borrow that in depth analyst of the game.

you'd get more chicks if you borrowed my penis...

Gaz
09-18-2004, 06:51 AM

Okay, THAT was funny.

xoxo~
Gaz
Giving credit where it is due.

Bowser
09-18-2004, 09:07 AM
Why? After Overland Park what is left in the state? Seriously? One county does not make up for the rest of the lame state.

You guys have a couple of malls and some smart assed rich broads who can't even drive their Expeditions and Hummers.

I don't believe a more true statement has ever been spoken on these boards! Rep for unbelievable clarity!

Bowser
09-18-2004, 09:08 AM

ROFL

Mr. Laz
09-18-2004, 11:30 AM
Wouldn't one consider Carolina weak on the offensive line as only the Center returns from last season to his assigned position?
????

wouldn't one actually read the post, before making such a statement

carolina weakness - offensive line
kansas citys weakness - defensive line

Mr. Laz
09-18-2004, 11:33 AM

says the man for liberty ... trailer park central

how's your mom ... err sister ... err aunt ... whatever ...

how's your mosistaunt??

:p :p

lazarus
~those "intregated" family trees must get confusing~