PDA

View Full Version : Going to see Barry hit 700 tonight. I'll post the pic tomorrow.

BIG_DADDY
09-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Pretty stoked. Best part is the ticket was free. :)

BIG_DADDY
09-17-2004, 10:03 AM
Nah it will probably end up in the bay anyway. Might be worth heading over into right field though. The odds have gotta be better than playing lotto.

Demonpenz
09-17-2004, 10:06 AM
i was there on his 1000 roid injection, there was a big fight over the needle, luckily i was able to grab it.

BIG_DADDY
09-17-2004, 10:15 AM
i was there on his 1000 roid injection, there was a big fight over the needle, luckily i was able to grab it.

Don't quit your day job.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2004, 03:57 PM

Uhhhh...all well and good....but what if he goes 0-3 with 2 strikeouts??

Bowser
09-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Barry says thanks for the jinx. :shake:

OldTownChief
09-17-2004, 04:55 PM

Are you the guy ESPN reported that was going to buy up all the outfield seating?

Calcountry
09-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Do you think they will pitch to Barry?

tk13
09-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Well, Bonds just hit 700, and BD got to see it, lucky bastard...

Saulbadguy
09-17-2004, 09:08 PM
http://espn.go.com/

Frazod
09-17-2004, 09:10 PM
Well, Bonds just hit 700, and BD got to see it, lucky bastard...

Well, if he can bang out a few more before the end of the season, he'll have an excellent chance of passing Aaron next year.

Wow.

Mojo Rising
09-17-2004, 09:31 PM
The Giants in SF are, and always will be a losing franchise. They moved to SF in the 50's and have never won a World Series in SF. The Dodgers will always have more class and Championships.

The Giants continually sell their soul to try to get their trophy and that is their biggest problem. Signing Barry Bonds and hiring Dusty Baker (trader - how could a Dodger become a Giant?) has cursed them for all time.

Barry Bonds is commiting the biggest injustice to Aaron and Ruth by breaking these records. Too bad MLB won't ask him to test because it might hurt what little ratings they have.

Aaron deserves respect for not calling Bonds out.

It amazes me that Balco has not blown up on Bonds. There are a lot of athletes recently who have gravitated toward the BA(y)A(rea)L(aboratory)CO(oop). Lance Armstrong started a race in SF about 4 years ago. Wasn't he suspected of roids?

Barry recently strong armed MLB into breaking their own rules about allowing a players private trainer from having access to the locker room. At the beginning of the season MLB started enforcing their rule because of Balco. On every road trip Barry was mysteriously hurt and missed a few games in each city.

Next, fans in opposing cities who bought tickets to see Barry became very angry because he didn't play. After a month MLB caved in and now allow Barry's personal trainer in the locker room and on the field.

Enjoy your record Giants fans...that's all you'll have until you win a World Series!