PDA

View Full Version : During Home Winning Streak the Chiefs Defense Gives Up An Average Of 15.53 ppg

RINGLEADER
09-17-2004, 09:53 AM
During the current Chiefs 13 game regular season winning record at Arrowhead the defense has given up an average of only 15.53 points per game. It will be interesting to see if KC can improve on that average with Gunther's defense.

I'm still very suspect of the talent on defense as I have been since the decision was made not to make any moves and keep players like Bartee. I think we played the toughest game of the year in week one and this is a great rebound game. Jake Delhomme looked lost against the blitz last week and losing his main receiving threat isn't going to make things any easier.

The Chiefs defense will continue to take risks to compensate for a lack of talent. They will continue to give up a few big plays each week. But this week I think they stomp all over the Panthers...

StcChief
09-17-2004, 10:34 AM
I agree. I'm looking forward to being at home opener,
and beating the NFC champs.

With Stephan Davis out the running game should be more contained, and hopefully less big running plays will occur.