PDA

View Full Version : The Democrats Ever-Changing Story On This Election

RINGLEADER
09-17-2004, 12:19 PM
June: This race is over, Bush is toast.
July: This race is Kerry's to lose.
August: This race is tight.
August: Kerry is still ahead in the electoral vote count.
August: Bush won't get much of a bounce.
September: Bush's bounce won't last.
September: Kerry is still close in the electoral vote count.
September: Bush's double-digit lead can't be real.
September: Bush's leads in Pennsylvania and Minnesota and Wisconsin and New Jersey are outliers.
September: Bush's leads in multiple polls in these states are within the margin of error.
September: Bush's leads in these states won't last...just wait until the debates.

Donger
09-17-2004, 12:23 PM
The debates should be interesting. I'm sure the Democrats are saying that Kerry's going to kill Bush in them, but that's been said before.

alanm
09-17-2004, 12:36 PM
The debates should be interesting. I'm sure the Democrats are saying that Kerry's going to kill Bush in them, but that's been said before.Yeah, I believe that's what Gore thought also. Then W wiped the floor with him.ROFL

PastorMikH
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
The debates should be interesting. I'm sure the Democrats are saying that Kerry's going to kill Bush in them, but that's been said before.

The Democrats are already saying that sKerry won the debates. Dan Rather already has the memo and is just waiting to read it.

Chief Henry
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
The only thing the debates will reveal is which side of the fence John Kerry will be on that hour

homey
09-17-2004, 01:02 PM
You all cannot honestly be anticipating hearing words in spontaneity come out of Bush’s mouth are you? Remember the today show?

RINGLEADER
09-17-2004, 01:23 PM
You all cannot honestly be anticipating hearing words in spontaneity come out of Bush’s mouth are you? Remember the today show?

You're right.

Bush is a dunce. An idiot. He can't debate and Kerry will destory him. Bush stands absolutely no chance at all.

I hope moveon.org makes an ad about it and makes sure everyone sees it before the debates. They can run it with their new ad showing an American soldier surrendering.

Warrior5
09-17-2004, 01:54 PM

Nope. Kerry said he would NOT bring that shotgun to the debates.

Cochise
09-17-2004, 02:04 PM
ROFL who's the comeback kid now ROFL