PDA

View Full Version : Another FFL advice thread...

DJay23
09-17-2004, 04:39 PM
I'm trying to decide who to start at receiver and halfback and D/ST this week. I got destroyed last week in my game and I want to come back strong. My other starters are:

Pennington
McAllister
Rod Smith
Crumpler
Vanderjagt

Ok, at halfback my other options are Warrick Dunn, Kevan Barlow, and Najeh Davenport. Davenport is obviously out. Dunn had 2 TD's last week, but against a week San Fran D. They go up against a pretty crappy St Louis D this week. Barlow was disappointing last week and plays at New Orleans who gave up a lot of yardage to Alexander last week.

My receiver options are Drew Bennett who had a weak showing last week against Miami, but is going up against Indy at home this week. The other guy is Donald Driver. Again, fairly week showing at Carolina last week, going up against the Bears this Sunday who didn't play too bad against Detroit last week. The other is Jimmie Smith. Moderate yardage last week at Buffalo, but going up against tough Denver pass defense this week.

For defenses I have Carolina and Atlanta. Carolina didn't score all that well last week against GB, and is going up against our boys in Arrowhead this week. Atlanta scored pretty well last week against a weak San Fran O, and goes up against turnover prone, St. Louis. The worry is that St. Louis could have explosive potential. If I'm not careful, I could get hurt by that since we get points taken away for giving up a lot of yardage and points. Then again, there is a greater chance of that with Carolina. This one is a no brainer, I think, just wanted to make sure others saw it that way.

What say you?

Demonpenz
09-17-2004, 04:41 PM
i write for a fantasy football website, i could help you out by giving you a discount