PDA

View Full Version : Panthers whole team?

Chief Fanatic
09-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Does anyone else wish we could play them with their whole team healthy. I feel we would and will beat them either way. I just know that after the game, uless we blow them out, the media, and ESPN will be saying we didn't beat a complete team because of Smith and Davis. I know if we didn't have Priest and Tony and they beat us, we'd have more excuses than anyone because that's how it is in K.C. WE'd be right of course....

David.
09-18-2004, 01:48 AM
uh no. I'll just take the win. ESPN can shove it.

KcMizzou
I don't care what anyone says (here, or in the media).. as long as we win.

Brando
I think the difference in us playing without Priest is that we wouldn't have Deshaun Foster backing up.
This guy is no joke.

David.
OMG BRAD! GR8 MINDS!

KcMizzou
09-18-2004, 01:49 AM
OMG BRAD! GR8 MINDS!

Brad = Rausch
Brandon = KcMizzou

:p

Chief Fanatic
Blaylock is definitely no Foster, very true

David.
I missed the "n" blame the fingers not the mind :)

*edit*

2222 posts wow!

PastorMikH
09-18-2004, 01:52 AM
I just wished the Chiefs were healthy when they play them. I'd love to see Bo, and Maz in there with Wilson getting some reps too. Granted they probably aren't like losing Davis but I think they could make a difference for us.

Brando
09-18-2004, 01:53 AM
I'll be happy if Welbourn can improve a lot in this game.
Even with the holes on D and the weakness at wide out, I think that his play is the biggest key to our season.

Chief Fanatic
09-18-2004, 01:55 AM
I'll take Bo and Wilson, I"ll take Beisel or Mithcell over Maz. ONce either of them get this defense down, they'll both be better than he was

Count Alex's Losses
09-18-2004, 01:55 AM
Who cares? I'm more worried about what people will say about us if we DON'T win.

Chief Fanatic
09-18-2004, 01:56 AM
There's no losing this one. The offense will click, the defense will feed on us, the crowd, and I smell a double digit win

PastorMikH
09-18-2004, 02:00 AM
I'll take Bo and Wilson, I"ll take Beisel or Mithcell over Maz. ONce either of them get this defense down, they'll both be better than he was

Our D looked a lot different last year when Maz went down. I'll be suprised if Maz steps back on the field for us, but I think if we had him our D would be a bit more disciplined right now. And oddly enough, Biesel reminds me a lot of Maz - undersized, not extremely fast, but he hustles and shows a lot of heart.

Brando
09-18-2004, 02:06 AM
And oddly enough, Biesel reminds me a lot of Maz - undersized, not extremely fast, but he hustles and shows a lot of heart.
I'm not a big K-State fan to say the least, but I love this guy.
I wish that his heart was contagious.
Pass some of what he's having to Holliday and Hicks.

Count Alex's Losses
09-18-2004, 02:09 AM
Beisel is definitely faster than Maz.

Chief Fanatic
09-18-2004, 02:11 AM
Hicks thrived under Gun before, I'm looking for big things again. Holliday is a huge disappointment.

Brando
09-18-2004, 02:14 AM
DOH! My apologies to Eric Hicks...I meant to say Sims.
I'm sure he's up reading this right now. Probably all busted up over my post.
Take me drunk I'm home.

Chief Fanatic
09-18-2004, 02:19 AM
He gets emotional over these posts you big jerk

Brando
09-18-2004, 02:22 AM
I know..last time he called me up with DV and we were all crying.
I promise..it won't happen again! :thumb:

Mr. Laz
09-18-2004, 03:04 AM
Beisel is definitely faster than Maz.

yea, he is

maz is squatier though, better leverege, so he hits harder.

Beisel is gonna have to learn to play lower and meaner

but i still think Beisel has shown more a MLB in 1 game than Mitchell did all last year

Rausch
09-18-2004, 03:54 AM
but i still think Beisel has shown more a MLB in 1 game than Mitchell did all last year

So far I'd agree...

He doesn't seem to have the same athletic ability, but he plays the position better. And that's after TWO position changes....

I don't think he's the answer at MLB (much like many felt about Maz) but he's the answer for now....

AirForceChief
09-18-2004, 04:50 AM
Hell, I'll take it as a sign of great improvement if we can make Foster look like a respectable back-up RB and not the next coming of Payton, like we made all back-up RBs look last year.

htismaqe
09-18-2004, 07:53 AM
Both Mitchell and Beisel will be better than Maz by 5 games into this season. Both of them.

I think Beisel has shown more to this point than Mitchell, but we haven't seen Mitchell with a real DC yet either. One of them will rise to the occasion and win the position. The other will be a quality backup.

And either way, we'll be far better off than we would have if we went into the season with Maz as the starter.

Gaz
09-18-2004, 08:02 AM
I do not care what The Media says about the Chiefs.

As far as the “whole team” thing is concerned, injuries are a fact of life in the NFL. The “we coulda beat you guys if we had insert random player here” stuff is concerned, that is simply loser talk.

So, I’ll take the Chiefs and Panthers in whatever condition fate brings them.

xoxo~
Gaz
Quit caring about The Media a long time ago.