PDA

View Full Version : A Look Back At Kerry's Changing Campaign Slogans ("W Is For Wrong" Didn't Last Long)

RINGLEADER
09-18-2004, 10:55 AM
A Better Set of Choices
Safer, Stronger and More Secure
The Real Deal
Change Starts Here
Let America Be America Again
Hope Is On the Way
Help Is On the Way
Stonger At Home, Respected In the World
W Is For Wrong

I guess we could also throw in there the DNC's pathetically petty and stupid "Fortunate Son" campaign push as well after the W is for Wrong non-sense, but Kerry wisely never got near that one. Of course just about every surrogate he has was pimping it the day after the 60 Minutes broadcast so now there is some great video of Max Cleland and Tom Harkin and Terry McAuliffe pointing to DEVASTATING memos questioning Bush's service (nevermind that they're forgeries).

Anyway, Kerry still seems to be flailing about...and the Dems have only the hope of a debate knockout from Kerry or the Valerie Plame issue tacking up to the doorstep of Bush's office (after whiffing on Richard Clarke's book, Joe Wilson's book, Bob Woodward's book, Kitty Kelley's book, Fahrenheit 911, the 9/11 Commission Hearings, the Democratic Convention and the myriad of lesser acquisations from morons like Howard Dean and Michael Moore) to change the dynamics of the election.

BigMeatballDave
09-18-2004, 11:13 AM
"W Is For Wrong" - That one cracks me up. I keep thinking about Sesame Street, with the Cookie monster singing "C" is for cookie... ROFL

BigOlChiefsfan
09-18-2004, 12:10 PM
W is for Whiskey, and so am I.

SBK
09-19-2004, 01:04 AM
If Bush were a dem, his campaign slogan would have to be, (based upon this middle initial nonsense)....
"My fellow Americans, I wish there was no F'n John Kerry.."

trndobrd
09-19-2004, 06:04 PM
A Better Set of Choices
Safer, Stronger and More Secure
The Real Deal
Change Starts Here
Let America Be America Again
Hope Is On the Way
Help Is On the Way
Stonger At Home, Respected In the World
W Is For Wrong

So many slogans, so little message. :shake:

Cochise
09-19-2004, 07:42 PM
So many slogans, so little message. :shake:

It would appear that no shade of lipstick looks good on that pig.