PDA

View Full Version : My Turn For A FFL Help

dtrain
09-18-2004, 08:08 PM
I have Rich Gannon and Marc Bulger for qbs and
Marvin Harrison/Randy Moss/David Patten/Jerry Porter/David Terrel wrs
Corey Dillon/Onterio Smith/Rudi Johnson/Julius Jones/William Green rbs
Have been offered a trade Donavan McNabb and Plaxico Burres for Randy Moss. I know i need a qb but not sure this is worth it. What do you planteers thing?

Mojo Rising
09-18-2004, 08:21 PM
I would not do it. Stick with Bulger he is not great but not terrible either, when their O gets going he'll put up big numbers. Gannon might come on for you too. Don't give up Moss, he will put up big numbers.

I offered Dom Davis and Toomer for Harrison. I don't think he'll take it though. I am loaded at RB. Do you think that was a somewhat fair offer by me? His 2nd starting RB is TJ Ducket so he does need help badly.

Mile High Mania
09-18-2004, 08:37 PM
Decline the trade.

Miles
09-18-2004, 09:05 PM
definitly decline.

You have already have a solid starter at QB and a fine backup. The points gap between moss and Burres is much greater than McNabb and Bulger. Aslo dont get enamored with McNabb's first week performace against a bad team. Its just one week.

chop
09-18-2004, 09:16 PM
I have to agree. I wouldn't accept either. The point difference between your QB's and McNabb is not as great as the point difference between Burress and Moss.

CosmicPal
09-18-2004, 09:16 PM
How in the world did you end up with Marvin Harrison and Randy Moss on the same team? Did you go 1 and 2 with your WR's in the draft? Even that, I am awfully surprised you ended up with the two top WRs.

I'd do the trade. You already have Harrison. You're weak in RB's...Dillon is over-rated. Smith is a back-up at best for he doesn't get enough carries in a game. Rudi Johnson is your only valuable RB, and if he suffers the sophomore jinx, you're in for a very long season.

I'd take the trade....You'll have 3 QB's...Gannon will be good for a couple of games, Bulger will is solid, and McNabb would be your starter. Since you have 3 QB's- I'd end up trading away one of the QB's for a stud RB and beef up your RB corp.

Offer Dillon, one of your WR's (maybe Plaxico), and one of your QB's for a stud RB and maybe another WR or something...

Look at your opponents and see who needs a QB badly...if that person has a stud RB- he just might make a trade...

But, I can't believe you ended up with Harrison and Moss...

dtrain
09-19-2004, 10:20 AM
How in the world did you end up with Marvin Harrison and Randy Moss on the same team? Did you go 1 and 2 with your WR's in the draft? Even that, I am awfully surprised you ended up with the two top WRs.

I'd do the trade. You already have Harrison. You're weak in RB's...Dillon is over-rated. Smith is a back-up at best for he doesn't get enough carries in a game. Rudi Johnson is your only valuable RB, and if he suffers the sophomore jinx, you're in for a very long season.

I'd take the trade....You'll have 3 QB's...Gannon will be good for a couple of games, Bulger will is solid, and McNabb would be your starter. Since you have 3 QB's- I'd end up trading away one of the QB's for a stud RB and beef up your RB corp.

Offer Dillon, one of your WR's (maybe Plaxico), and one of your QB's for a stud RB and maybe another WR or something...

Look at your opponents and see who needs a QB badly...if that person has a stud RB- he just might make a trade...

But, I can't believe you ended up with Harrison and Moss...

I drafted last and when that happens you get to 2 picks back to back and everyone was grabbing up running backs.

dtrain
09-19-2004, 10:22 AM
I would not do it. Stick with Bulger he is not great but not terrible either, when their O gets going he'll put up big numbers. Gannon might come on for you too. Don't give up Moss, he will put up big numbers.

I offered Dom Davis and Toomer for Harrison. I don't think he'll take it though. I am loaded at RB. Do you think that was a somewhat fair offer by me? His 2nd starting RB is TJ Ducket so he does need help badly.
If the nfl really observes the no contact after 4 yards rule Harrison will put up some really good numbers. Don't think that trade is going to happen unless you upgrade the back you want to trade.

CosmicPal
09-19-2004, 10:22 AM
I drafted last and when that happens you get to 2 picks back to back and everyone was grabbing up running backs.

That's what I figured....