PDA

View Full Version : On the eve of our Second game... Good luck to the Chiefs...

|Zach|
09-18-2004, 07:20 PM
Good luck to our guys in red tomorrow. It will be great watching them go to work in Arrowhead on Sunday. The folks that are lucky enough to be there need to do us proud and get nice and loud KC style. I don't wanna hear that Invesco style cheering.

I can't wait to wake up...get some tasty food...some choice beverages and watch my Chiefs on TV. Sounds like the perfect day to me.

:toast:

Go Chiefs!

Pants
09-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Fo sho.

The problem with me is I will find it very hard to get up before 12 and the hangover will not help that much when watching the game.

|Zach|
09-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Fo sho.

The problem with me is I will find it very hard to get up before 12 and the hangover will not help that much when watching the game.
Ya gotta make it happen for the Chiefs....but having said that this is a very valid occurence that happens to many.

OldTownChief
09-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Fo sho.

Thats what I like about the early games, you don't have to wait long after you get up. Last Sunday was too long.

Go CHIEFS! ! ! ! !

Pants
09-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Ya gotta make it happen for the Chiefs....but having said that this is a very valid occurence that happens to many.

F*ckin right I'm gonna make it happen for the Chiefs. I was just saying it will be hard, that's all.

|Zach|
09-18-2004, 07:32 PM
F*ckin right I'm gonna make it happen for the Chiefs. I was just saying it will be hard, that's all.
Thats what I like to hear

milkman
09-18-2004, 08:05 PM
Thats what I like about the early games, you don't have to wait long after you get up. Last Sunday was too long.

Go CHIEFS! ! ! ! !

Living in Cal., the early games start at 10 am, and it still too long to wait.

Of course waking up at 5:30-6:00 on my day off doesn't help.

J Diddy
09-18-2004, 08:53 PM

ask bob dole he knows where to get the drugs to make that go away.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Definitely looking forward to this one. Time to get the roll started.

Hel'n
09-18-2004, 08:57 PM
Good luck to our guys in red tomorrow. It will be great watching them go to work in Arrowhead on Sunday. The folks that are lucky enough to be there need to do us proud and get nice and loud KC style. I don't wanna hear that Invesco style cheering.

I can't wait to wake up...get some tasty food...some choice beverages and watch my Chiefs on TV. Sounds like the perfect day to me.

:toast:

Go Chiefs!

I have to admit I have a queasy stomach about tomorrow's game. But I hope the Chiefs settle it down with a big score like 43-10....

;)

Chiefs Pantalones
09-18-2004, 09:04 PM
If we lose, we should be concerned.

Capn' Obvious is back!

Chiefs Pantalones
09-18-2004, 09:07 PM
FWIW, the Chiefs will win tomorrow. I will have my pants off.

No concerns, fellow Chiefs fans. I will save our team.

go bo
09-18-2004, 09:11 PM
If we lose, we should be concerned.

Capn' Obvious is back!hell, i am already concerned...

we lost our first game and our d didn't look that much improved, althought there were some flashes...

we should do ok against the panthers makeshift o-line, especially considering that both their number one receiver and their number one rb are out...

but i'm still concerned about our d....

i just hope gun can get them straightened out well enough to keep us in the hunt...

go bo
09-18-2004, 09:13 PM
FWIW, the Chiefs will win tomorrow. I will have my pants off.

No concerns, fellow Chiefs fans. I will save our team.good Lord, does that mean you have your pants on??

omg!! we're doomed, doomed i say!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Chiefs Pantalones
09-18-2004, 09:14 PM
I think we'll win but I'm afraid it's gonna be one of those Arizona Cardinals type of blowouts. The ones where it gives you false hope because you were facing a team that didn't have all their weapons.

Archie Bunker
09-18-2004, 09:15 PM
Who all is going? I will be there sitting in Sec 105 Row 12. Cant wait to see the game. Only my 3rd trip to Arrowhead and my first home opener.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Who all is going? I will be there sitting in Sec 105 Row 12. Cant wait to see the game. Only my 3rd trip to Arrowhead and my first home opener.

First opener, huh? You will enjoy it. Especially if they win.

Man, I'm quite obvious tonight.

Nzoner
09-18-2004, 09:27 PM

nzone 338,caravan leaves St Joe at 7a.m.,ready to help Arrowhead rock once again.

38yrsfan
09-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Come on Chiefs! We need a win today!

Rausch
09-19-2004, 10:31 AM
:)