PDA

View Full Version : nfl Field pass

chief52
09-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Does anyone get this service? I am considering buying it so I can listen to the Chief games on the computer. I can not get KCFX on my computer...something I have is blocking it and I can not figure out how to change it. Suggestions to fix that problems would be appreciated, but I have posted it a couple of times.

Any comments on NFL Field Pass?

KCWolfman
09-19-2004, 11:29 AM
turn off your pop up blocker. Not just allow KCFX, but actually turn it off, then you will receive the broadcast

chief52
09-19-2004, 11:31 AM
turn off your pop up blocker. Not just allow KCFX, but actually turn it off, then you will receive the broadcast

I am not very computer literate...I have norton and turn it off, but I have not installed anything else. Something is blocking it, but I have no idea what.

chief52
09-19-2004, 11:35 AM

HEY! I got it! Yes. Not sure what I did...but it is working now. I have DirecTV Sunday Ticket, but I love listening to the pre and post game shows and the half time report.

It is going to be a beautiful day :)

KCWolfman
09-19-2004, 11:49 AM
HEY! I got it! Yes. Not sure what I did...but it is working now. I have DirecTV Sunday Ticket, but I love listening to the pre and post game shows and the half time report.

It is going to be a beautiful day :)
Very cool. Enjoy