PDA

View Full Version : The Fans are leaving, Fvck the chiefs

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 01:47 PM
I am so glad i was not out there today wasting my time and effort cheering for these chumps. I have never been so pissed in my life as I am right now, what a fvcking joke this team is right now!!!

Deberg_1990
09-19-2004, 01:48 PM
I am so glad i was not out there today wasting my time and effort cheering for these chumps. I have never been so pissed in my life as I am right now, what a fvcking joke this team is right now!!!

As well they should..every single fan in that stadium should get up and walk away right now...Send Carl a Message! Id like to see no one show up at the stadium next week as well......

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Priest you should've not listened to your dad, should've retired all your games are all going to be wasted, due to sh!tty coaching and sh!tty defense.

What an absolute joke, they make the Royals look good!!!

Deberg_1990
09-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Priest you should've not listened to your dad, should've retired all your games are all going to be wasted, due to sh!tty coaching and sh!tty defense.

What an absolute joke, they make the Royals look good!!!

Well..this team looks like its headed for a major implosion right now. Wouldnt be surprsied if we lost next week as well...at this point it doesnt matter really...we are NOT going to win a playoff game with this team as is...we might as well throw the season and get a decent draft pick for next year.

teedubya
09-19-2004, 01:52 PM
80 dollars a ticket for a joke team. Someone should jail CP for fraud.

teedubya
09-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Well..this team looks like its headed for a major implosion right now. Wouldnt be surprsied if we lost next week as well...at this point it doesnt matter really...we are NOT going to win a playoff game with this team as is...we might as well throw the season and get a decent draft pick for next year.

no man, we always waste first rounders anyway. it doesnt matter.

|Zach|
09-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Sure-Oz...take some Midol maybe it will make you feel a better.

Delano
09-19-2004, 02:09 PM

Good God I hope you are being sarcastic, if not please shut the hell up.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 02:10 PM
I don't have any damnit!!

My head is going to explode, good lord!! :cuss:

Deberg_1990
09-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Good God I hope you are being sarcastic, if not please shut the hell up.

Well..somewhat sarcastic....but weve seen this all before......It doesnt matter if we are gonna make the playoffs or not? We just dont have the talent to keep up with the Big Boys in the AFC....so why should we waste the season even trying? Might as well get a nice draft pick out of this season.

Delano
09-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I guess you are right Deberg. I think the coaches should just shut the pro-bowlers down so they are fresh for next season. I think that two games are a good indication of what might happen the rest of the season.

Jeeeze, Carolina is technically the second best team from last year.

KCN
09-19-2004, 02:18 PM

No crap. I'm as pissed as all of you but come on. We're 0-2 against the Broncos and the defending NFC champs. 14 more games to go here.

Deberg_1990
09-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I guess you are right Deberg. I think the coaches should just shut the pro-bowlers down so they are fresh for next season. I think that two games are a good indication of what might happen the rest of the season.

Jeeeze, Carolina is technically the second best team from last year.

whats the point of the offense even trying anymore?? Im serious.....and I think they are starting to feel the same way! We are gonna lose in the playoffs anyhow, so why should we even try to get there? Dont you even remember 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, and 2003??

CHIEF4EVER
09-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Oh well, we are 0-2. Still 14 games left. All you crybaby whiners (you know who you are) can suck my nutz. Root for the Bengals or something. You don't deserve to be Chiefs fans.

Fairplay
09-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Im going to get drunk. Have fun all. out.

Delano
09-19-2004, 02:27 PM
whats the point of the offense even trying anymore?? Im serious.....and I think they are starting to feel the same way! We are gonna lose in the playoffs anyhow, so why should we even try to get there? Dont you even remember 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, and 2003??

Man, if you are serious, I feel sorry for your ass. What's the point of trying anymore if ya lose two games? Come on..

Deberg_1990
09-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Oh well, we are 0-2. Still 14 games left. All you crybaby whiners (you know who you are) can suck my nutz. Root for the Bengals or something. You don't deserve to be Chiefs fans.

Dont deserve it?? ive supported this team for 25 years through thick and thin!! Its unfathamable for management to stand pat and expect the same this year. Just pathetic...we are all sick.

Sig Kauffman
09-19-2004, 02:48 PM

You make it sound like we play Detroit, Chicago and Cleveland again. We play GOOD teams...and right now, we aren't one. As far as for people walking out in the middle of the game...the Chiefs deserved that. How many hundreds of dollars did people shell out to watch Trent Green lose more than his lunch and the defense play like the crap they are? Maybe we do need to go back to the '80s where the Royals drew more fans than the Chiefs did if that's what it will take to get Lamar to realize what an idiot Carl is.

Terribilis
09-19-2004, 03:05 PM
chiefsplanet is melting down

TEX
09-19-2004, 03:23 PM
If people need someone to blame for the bad start, the front office is where it should begin and end. They chose to stand pat. Looks like they fell behind.

Baby Lee
09-19-2004, 03:32 PM
WTF!! I'm not bailing, but fvck that logic. What have the Chiefs done to deserve us??

B2chiefsfan
09-19-2004, 03:35 PM
WTF!! I'm not bailing, but fvck that logic. What have the Chiefs done to deserve us??

BINGO!!!!!!!!:cuss:

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Will everybody please excuse me if I don't quit?

Jmart
09-19-2004, 03:45 PM
I burned my new Dante Hall jersey to a crisp...

Iowanian
09-19-2004, 04:33 PM
I'll pay you $10 each for the rest of your tickets....

Cut your losses now.

Baby Lee
09-19-2004, 04:36 PM
I'll pay you $10 each for the rest of your tickets....

Cut your losses now.
No tickets, but I bequeath you my un-friggen-comfortable stool at the $10 Burger Barn where I had to watch this last abortion.

BigChiefFan
09-19-2004, 04:38 PM
If people need someone to blame for the bad start, the front office is where it should begin and end. They chose to stand pat. Looks like they fell behind.
I'm not bailing at all, but it's obvious Carl's plan of sitting on his ass and counting all the money they didn't spend in FA is a joke. Carl's plan is pathetic. We had a bottom-feeder D and we sit on our asses. That is unexcusable.

David.
09-19-2004, 04:39 PM
woah woah woah. Vagina overload at CP. And not the good kind.

Iowanian
09-19-2004, 04:39 PM
The game wasn't on here, so I strolled down the street to the new neighbor's house(who has the ticket). "His team" didn't play until 3 so I got to see this brown Peanut Trout game.

KChiefsQT
09-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Ohhh come on you guys.....you gotta ur see your team through it all...even when they're playing shitty!!! Quit wasting your time bitchin about how they suck, we're 0-2..not 0-6 plenty left of the season!! Have some faith here

David.
09-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Ohhh come on you guys.....you gotta ur see your team through it all...even when they're playing shitty!!! Quit wasting your time bitchin about how they suck, we're 0-2..not 0-6 plenty left of the season!! Have some faith here

you'll have to get used to these after game meltdowns. I'm afraid CP is filled with pussies.

KChiefsQT
09-19-2004, 04:59 PM
So I see......

David.
09-19-2004, 05:01 PM
yeah, ....okay, I wasn't here. But I did lurk for a bit.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 05:09 PM
As well they should..every single fan in that stadium should get up and walk away right now...Send Carl a Message! Id like to see no one show up at the stadium next week as well......

People need to pick a different week to send your message. Delaney is being inducted into the Ring of Fame. And even if you don't think the Chiefs deserve the honor of your presence, Delaney does.

(just in case anyone is thinking about taking this post to heart)

teedubya
09-19-2004, 05:20 PM
This ain't nothin'.

The first half of the season last year was beatiful.... bitching after WINS.

that is just because we could see the future... and we didnt even need lizard eye glasses.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 05:26 PM
People need to pick a different week to send your message. Delaney is being inducted into the Ring of Fame. And even if you don't think the Chiefs deserve the honor of your presence, Delaney does.

(just in case anyone is thinking about taking this post to heart)
Hopefully we can get a W for him in impressive fashion!

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Hopefully we can get a W for him in impressive fashion!

We will. Two losses in a row ought to get somebody's attention. If not, than even I will join the season is over crowd.

J Diddy
09-19-2004, 06:14 PM
you'll have to get used to these after game meltdowns. I'm afraid CP is filled with pussies.

Dude I was at the game, there are reasons for concern.

Green wasn't sharp at all.
Kennison got hurt, from that point on he was just throwing to Morton, I mean triple teamed. The only one who was getting open consistently was Smith and he didn't throw him the damn ball and when he finally did twice in a row they weren't good passes.

The offense as a whole was stale and predictable. Like watching Martyball, but without the big backs. Gonzalez did OK, Morton did OK, Dante didn't do shit. Except drop a pass.

Plus there was alot of stupid penalties.

The defense didn't lose this game but they had their share of ugliness.
Dexter McLeon needs to go away. That guy was burnt all frigging day, plus the stupid penalty in the endzone. Warfield was the best corner out there and made some good plays. The DL was getting pressure but not enough to warrant any serious concern.Dalton played well in the 1st quarter but than disappeared. Beisel was inconsistent, Barber was non existent, and Fujita was a non factor.(although if he had wrapped up on the TD pass instead of swinging him like a rag doll it might have been a different story)

I am sunburnt from head to toe but I stayed til the final gun. But damn.........

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 06:23 PM
Dude I was at the game, there are reasons for concern.

Green wasn't sharp at all.
Kennison got hurt, from that point on he was just throwing to Morton, I mean triple teamed. The only one who was getting open consistently was Smith and he didn't throw him the damn ball and when he finally did twice in a row they weren't good passes.

The offense as a whole was stale and predictable. Like watching Martyball, but without the big backs. Gonzalez did OK, Morton did OK, Dante didn't do shit. Except drop a pass.

Plus there was alot of stupid penalties.

The defense didn't lose this game but they had their share of ugliness.
Dexter McLeon needs to go away. That guy was burnt all frigging day, plus the stupid penalty in the endzone. Warfield was the best corner out there and made some good plays. The DL was getting pressure but not enough to warrant any serious concern.Dalton played well in the 1st quarter but than disappeared. Beisel was inconsistent, Barber was non existent, and Fujita was a non factor.(although if he had wrapped up on the TD pass instead of swinging him like a rag doll it might have been a different story)

I am sunburnt from head to toe but I stayed til the final gun. But damn.........

I'm pretty sure that was Monty on that play.

VonneMarie
09-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Oz, you should change your avatar to the Chiefs season. ROFL

Who cares if it's only the second game of the season...

J Diddy
09-19-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm pretty sure that was Monty on that play.

I could be wrong, but whoever it was should have wrapped up.
I thought it was boneheaded.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 06:30 PM
lol, i will wait i probably would get flamed for doing that and then told I don't deserve the chiefs.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 06:32 PM
I could be wrong, but whoever it was should have wrapped up.
I thought it was boneheaded.

He got stiff armed. I thought he did a good job of holding on.

Jake just made a dumb ass pass that just happened to work out for him.

VonneMarie
09-19-2004, 06:33 PM
lol, i will wait i probably would get flamed for doing that and then told I don't deserve the chiefs.
I'll tell you what, if we don't beat Houston... then I'm stealing your avatar and doing it myself. ROFL

J Diddy
09-19-2004, 06:35 PM
He got stiff armed. I thought he did a good job of holding on.

Jake just made a dumb ass pass that just happened to work out for him.

He was standing in the pocket. Whoever was coming at him full bore. If you can stand still and stiff arm a linebacker whose charging full speed then your either superman or your linebacker is a weakling.

whoman69
09-19-2004, 06:38 PM
What the hell was that? I was watching at a bar with no sound. Is it now unsportsmanlike to have a receiver make you look foolish?
He took his helmet off on the field.

Raiderhater
He was standing in the pocket. Whoever was coming at him full bore. If you can stand still and stiff arm a linebacker whose charging full speed then your either superman or your linebacker is a weakling.

Keep F#cking Doubting the Ragin' Cajun. ;)

JD didn't just stand there and absorb Monty with his arm, he did move as well.

J Diddy
What the hell was that? I was watching at a bar with no sound. Is it now unsportsmanlike to have a receiver make you look foolish?

he took his helmet off to argue.

J Diddy
09-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Keep F#cking Doubting the Ragin' Cajun. ;)

JD didn't just stand there and absorb Monty with his arm, he did move as well.

the only time I see him move was a slight sidestep with a twisty, swingy throw a prayer and watch the wide open guy catch the ball

J Diddy
09-19-2004, 06:41 PM

Good if it was then we would have had more penalty yardage than offensive

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 06:44 PM
the only time I see him move was a slight sidestep with a twisty, swingy throw a prayer and watch the wide open guy catch the ball

Watch the replay on ESPN. It was not a scramble type move (obviously), it was a slight yet effective move (backwards or to the side, I don't recall wich). You don't have to move much to make that stiff arm effective.

If you think Monty is going to be thrown off by a stiff arm from a QB who is just standing still, you are seriously underestimating him.

OldTownChief
09-19-2004, 06:44 PM
I guess it's time to head up to KC and check the clearance racks. Usually I don't do that until after the 1st playoff game.

Nzoner
09-19-2004, 06:49 PM
I stayed till the last second ticked off,no way in hell I was missing the opportunity to get all my family new sets of drinking glasses.

Hel'n
09-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Well..somewhat sarcastic....but weve seen this all before......It doesnt matter if we are gonna make the playoffs or not? We just dont have the talent to keep up with the Big Boys in the AFC....so why should we waste the season even trying? Might as well get a nice draft pick out of this season.

I wouldn't go that far. The team is struggling. The defense has always been suspect. But the offense could save the day. Now the offense can't save the day and our goose is cooked. No receivers to throw to, poor play execution, and our entire offensive threat is Holmes...

That means we can't go far...

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 07:42 PM
My son really loves your avatar. He is LHAO, he is 7 years old. :thumb:

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 07:44 PM
My son really loves your avatar. He is LHAO, he is 7 years old. :thumb:
ROFL

that's great to hear, makes my day just a bit better. :thumb:

Demonpenz
09-19-2004, 07:45 PM
my son liked it too, before he burned himself to death

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 07:46 PM
To be sure, I am as dissapointed as the next person, but the Chiefs are suffering from a lot of adversity that they were fortunate to avoid last year, namely injuries. Its going to be a tough season, with a tough schedule. But everyone here knew that.

I got Sunday ticket, so I am down till the last down of the last game. I did not wait all off season to go piss away after only 2 games. Not this kid.

:shake:

KcMizzou
09-19-2004, 07:47 PM
my son liked it too, before he burned himself to death ROFL

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 07:48 PM
ROFL

that's great to hear, makes my day just a bit better. :thumb:
I know a loss sucks, but man, there is more to life than the Chiefs. Trust me, I dig rooting for them, I have ever since I was my sons age. Somehow, I cannot convince him to like football much less the Chiefs. Perhaps in the long run he will be better for it. Who knows.

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 07:50 PM
ROFL
My son likes it when he sees cartoon characters that explode too. He just finds humor in it I guess. :p

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh I will be ok by tuesday when I pick up the SW's Trilogy on dvd. Plus Monday's suck period. ;)

I am alot more calm then I was earlier that is for sure.

grandllama
09-19-2004, 07:56 PM

Without attempting to defend McCleon, that play happened right in front of me... the receiver did push off and McCleon started yelling at the ref, and pulled his helmet off to continue the argument... our entire section was screaming at him to put it back on, and it looked like he was going to get away with it until Delhome went and tattled on him to the ref...

brent102fire
09-19-2004, 07:57 PM
There is no way that any of the teams that are 0-2 can bounce back. Their seasons are done! They might as well sit all of their high priced players for the rest of the year and try to get a high draft pick next year. The Chiefs' season is over :rolleyes:

Inspector
09-19-2004, 08:02 PM
We just need to quit playing teams with QB's named Jake.

And all the players should grow beards - that will help.

whoman69
09-19-2004, 08:07 PM
We just need to quit playing teams with QB's named Jake.

And all the players should grow beards - that will help.
Why, so no one will notice them, point and laugh?