PDA

View Full Version : No one can get open INT!!

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 02:03 PM
How many fvcking threads can i start????

Yeah we addressed all the needs this offseason..... :cuss:

Trent and Priest can't do shit without HELP!!!!

GOOD LORD!!!!

0-2 baby!!!

|Zach|
09-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Why would you make another thread...now you are just spamming the board.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 02:08 PM
STFU im pissed i can't be all happy happy joy joy like you when this shit is going on!!!

Ari Chi3fs
09-19-2004, 02:09 PM
well, change your avatar title from Royals Season to Chiefs season...

Deberg_1990
09-19-2004, 02:09 PM
We all feel your pain..no one is more pissed than I am right now! Just dont go and pull something like in your Avatar!

|Zach|
09-19-2004, 02:13 PM
STFU im pissed i can't be all happy happy joy joy like you when this shit is going on!!!
You think I am happy the Chiefs are playing this way? You must be more of a fool than I thought.

Just ebcause the Chiefs aren't playing well doesn't motivate me to become a troll on my home board.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 02:13 PM
I am just overly pissed off, we are getting our asses handed to us by a depleted Carolina O, that was never really that good in the first place. Our O hasn't done shit and our defense looks worse then last years POS!! I am just so pissed off right now, I can't stand have two losing ass teams that are expected to do well!!

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 02:17 PM
You think I am happy the Chiefs are playing this way? You must be more of a fool than I thought.

Just ebcause the Chiefs aren't playing well doesn't motivate me to become a troll on my home board.
Who said you were a troll???

I just can't be mr. calm about this, i need to release my anger in some shape or form, and your ass knows im not a spammer or a troll, i hardly ever start a thread, excuse me for venting my frustration!