PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the game....

shakesthecat
09-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Beautiful day!

4, A-10 Warthogs for the flyover. :thumb:

Good to hang with some of the the Planet old guard again.

I can confirm that htismawhatever, actually exists.

Oh, and the game sucked.
I'm having a hard time choking down the Kool Aid tonight.

J Diddy
09-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Beautiful day my ass.

It was hot as hell and I'm sun burnt beyond all recognition.

What I saw on the field wasn't that great either.

whoman69
09-19-2004, 08:00 PM
I don't know if I could have sat thru that game. I was having chest pains just listening on the radio.

Saulbadguy
09-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Yea. Nice meetin ya, Shakes.

ChiefsCountry
09-19-2004, 08:02 PM
I don't know if I could have sat thru that game. I was having chest pains just listening on the radio.

I was lucky I was just punching a pillow not something harder.

J Diddy
09-19-2004, 08:02 PM

You should of seen the way McCleon didn't cover anyone all day.

I coached 8 and under softball last year, he reminded me of a girl I had in the outfield who just picked daisies. I swear by the 3rd quarter he had a trench dug.

Phobia
09-19-2004, 11:13 PM
Yeah - the highlight of my day was seeing Mrs. Shakes....

What a sucky game. I was footballed out after that. Went over to a friend's and drowned my sorrows outside for the remainder of the day.

Phobia
09-19-2004, 11:14 PM
Oh - BTW...

I stayed until the bitter end. It was sad. I felt like an old friend had died.

htismaqe
09-20-2004, 06:45 AM
Nice to meet you guys.

Phobia
09-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Nice to meet you guys.

Likewise, man. I'm sorry I couldn't stick around longer. I had 3 tailgates to stop by that morning and had every intention of getting back to B5 to say goodbye. It didn't happen. I hope you enjoyed yourself despite the game...

chief husker
09-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah - the highlight of my day was seeing Mrs. Shakes....

What a sucky game. I was footballed out after that. Went over to a friend's and drowned my sorrows outside for the remainder of the day.

I hear you. It took three LARGE seven and seven's to make the pain subside. I am friggin' pumped about next weekend. Hope to see you all.

shaneo69
09-20-2004, 12:21 PM
I'm sorry I didn't get to meet any of you. I wandered over to B5 at about 10:50 but didn't see any ChiefsPlanet logos or anything, so I didn't say anything to anybody.

Kinda felt like Jerry in that Seinfeld episode where he hurt his tooth and then crashes a party at Tim Watley's because he figures there will be a bunch of dentists there. So he's going around to all the guests whispering, "Dentist? Dentist? Are you a dentist?" I was going to ask some of the people there if they were from the planet, but decided against it.

htismaqe
09-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Likewise, man. I'm sorry I couldn't stick around longer. I had 3 tailgates to stop by that morning and had every intention of getting back to B5 to say goodbye. It didn't happen. I hope you enjoyed yourself despite the game...

I would have come back after the game, but I came down on a chartered bus, so there wasn't much wiggle room when it came to coming and going...