PDA

View Full Version : So, what's going on with you?

David.
09-19-2004, 10:14 PM
this is a strictly NFT. I went to Buffalo wild wings today. HOT wings wow, burnt my mouth. I also bought Madden 2005. It rox. What's going on with YOU?

David.
09-19-2004, 10:21 PM
fine! I'll start. again.

I want to marry Bjork. Not because she is hot, but because her music is great. And all you people who say it isn't, suck at music.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 10:21 PM
I watched the chiefs lose, went to BWW on thurs for a work meeting, ate the hottest wings, good lord they were extremely hot, i got through 4 of them of the 12 i ordered. Reason i didnt keep trying cause i had to talk for most that meeting, and my mouth was on fire. I also drank a cherry limeade today after the chiefs loss to ease the pain.

Count Zarth
09-19-2004, 10:22 PM
What version of Madden 2005? PC? We need a thread for folks with the PC version.

David.
09-19-2004, 10:23 PM
What version of Madden 2005? PC? We need a thread for folks with the PC version.

xbox son. I don't even know how people play on PC. I wouldn't be able to play without a controller. Is there a difference in the game?

David.
09-19-2004, 10:24 PM
I watched the chiefs lose, went to BWW on thurs for a work meeting, ate the hottest wings, good lord they were extremely hot, i got through 4 of them of the 12 i ordered. Reason i didnt keep trying cause i had to talk for most that meeting, and my mouth was on fire. I also drank a cherry limeade today after the chiefs loss to ease the pain.

STRICTLY NFT!

and yeah, BWW wings are so hot when I brought them up to my mouth my eyes would water.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 10:26 PM
STRICTLY NFT!

and yeah, BWW wings are so hot when I brought them up to my mouth my eyes would water.
I am going to have to go there and give it another round when I don't have a meeting to speak at. I was very suprised how hot they were, I should've went with atleast half strength on the sauce. They had so many to choose, i wanted to be hard in front of my boss and eat a few, I think I drank like 3 dr peppers which filled me up. Took the rest home and ate it.

Miles
09-19-2004, 10:27 PM
I went to bw3 today too. Their sauces just have too much favor.

David.
09-19-2004, 10:27 PM
I am going to have to go there and give it another round when I don't have a meeting to speak at. I was very suprised how hot they were, I should've went with atleast half strength on the sauce. They had so many to choose, i wanted to be hard in front of my boss and eat a few, I think I drank like 3 dr peppers which filled me up. Took the rest home and ate it.

haha, yeah. Next time I'm going medium. I ate the whole 12. I'm sure I'll have the fire shits tonite :(

David.
09-19-2004, 10:28 PM
But did anyone go to the BWW at COLUMBIA? because I prolly saw you.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 10:28 PM
haha, yeah. Next time I'm going medium. I ate the whole 12. I'm sure I'll have the fire shits tonite :(
Tommorow morning it will come, be prepared to hold the seat. :thumb:

David.
09-19-2004, 10:36 PM
I can't wait :thumb: :(

Pants
09-19-2004, 10:44 PM
2K5 pwns Madden hard. My roomate has Madden, I laugh at it. Oh and 2K5 is 30 dollars cheaper.

David.
09-19-2004, 10:45 PM
2K5 pwns Madden hard. My roomate has Madden, I laugh at it. Oh and 2K5 is 30 dollars cheaper.

nah, I had 2k5 but thought it sucked. Madden for me thx.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 10:45 PM
2K5 pwns Madden hard. My roomate has Madden, I laugh at it. Oh and 2K5 is 30 dollasrs cheaper.
I really like 2k5 as well, i have been playing that, got it for my bday 2 weeks ago. The SportsCenter thing is cool and the game play is not to hard to adjust to if you are used to Madden.

Pants
09-19-2004, 10:46 PM
Just the way Madden looks makes me laugh. I find it hard to believe some one can like Madden after playing 2k5.

Rain Man
09-19-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm sitting in my recliner, and one of my cats is lying on his cat tree. I think my wife and our other cat have gone to bed.

Count Zarth
09-19-2004, 11:30 PM
xbox son. I don't even know how people play on PC. I wouldn't be able to play without a controller. Is there a difference in the game?

Better graphics. You can use a console-type gamepad on a PC easily, they produce many of them.

And some of us are just die-hard PC gamers. :D

jAZ
09-20-2004, 12:06 AM
Went camping this weekend with the wife and 9 other friends. It was the 10th anniversary of our annual trip to the White Moutains in Northern Arizona.

Was a blast. Even though we were hit by Tropical Storm Javier on Sat night-Sun morning.

Did some fishing, caught/ate two rainbow trout. Drank about 10 beers in a 10-man, two-deck game of asshole.

|Zach|
09-20-2004, 12:35 AM
I'm sitting in my recliner, and one of my cats is lying on his cat tree. I think my wife and our other cat have gone to bed.
Sounds romantic.

|Zach|
09-20-2004, 12:39 AM
I am just ahppy I can park with in 5 miles of my freakin apartment becuase there isn't a firckin stupid ass arts and crafts festival happening on my street. I basically stayed in my pad today and did laundry and cleaned up. The Chiefs game made me not want to leave my home.

I updated the Ramblings and Observations of a College Student (http://www.zachishere.com/observe.html) section of my web page and added a music review. (http://www.zachishere.com/musicreviews.htm)

Right now I am scanning through some school stuff.

Michael Michigan
09-20-2004, 12:40 AM
None of your damn business.

:)

ENDelt260
09-20-2004, 01:08 AM
I have to re-learn the rules to Asshole every time I play it.

Course, I don't need a game to get me to drink 10 beers. I just need the beer.

Met some friends at a bar called the Vine for football today. Had riblets to eat. What an abortion of a meal. They're a real pain in the ass to eat. There's not very much meat on them, and it takes forever trying to get every little scrap off the miniature bones. Quite the contrast with my dinner at Ruth's Chris Friday night. Mmmmm... that was tasty.

Saulbadguy
09-20-2004, 06:23 AM
Sorry, but BWW is WEAK. Their "Blazin" wings aren't all that hot. The sauces do have a good flavor though. I had the Thai last time, and it was pretty good. Their sauces aren't very spicy though.

David.
09-20-2004, 12:23 PM
Sorry, but BWW is WEAK. Their "Blazin" wings aren't all that hot. The sauces do have a good flavor though. I had the Thai last time, and it was pretty good. Their sauces aren't very spicy though.

not hot? tell that to my asshole.