PDA

View Full Version : Willie Pile

jspchief
09-20-2004, 10:39 AM
Any thoughts on how he played?

I didn't see him do anything real spectacular, but I didn't notice him screwing up on blown plays either. Maybe his absence is a sign that he wasn't making plays. Just curious if other watched more closely, or saw things that I didn't.

I'm pretty unimpressed with a safety duo that I once thought rivaled any in the league. These guys provide no support against the run, and don't make people pay for catching the ball around them. They need to start making plays and laying hits...safeties are supposed to be feared.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2004, 10:41 AM
i saw him out of position a few times... looking kind of lost

but nothing extraordinary for a 1st time starter.

jerome woods looked just as bad :mad:

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2004, 08:36 PM
He's basically a rookie...give the guy a chance.

Straight, No Chaser
09-20-2004, 08:42 PM
The Star posted an image of Pile from yesterday's game. I've attached it to this message (see for your self --Pile is the one on the ground looking back)

----->

TEX
09-20-2004, 08:44 PM
The Star posted an image of Pile from yesterday's game. I've tried to attach it to thie message (See for your Self).

----->

So, Pile was a ...pile? :hmmm:

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2004, 08:46 PM
The guy is a good defensive back and a hard player...he just needs to get with the right defense.

Straight, No Chaser
09-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Wesley, Harts, Pile, or anyone that can anticipate which hole the opposing teams runningback is coming through and is willing to throw their body in the way is good with me.

---->