PDA

View Full Version : how many fights are gonna break out in St Joe this weekend?

Ari Chi3fs
09-20-2004, 05:37 PM
With the Chiefs sucking ass... and most everyone in a bad mood... Mixing alcohol and Chiefs fans might end up as a Wrestlemania...

How many fights will NZoner have to break up on Saturday?

Bob Dole
09-20-2004, 05:40 PM
After the first adventurous moron gets schooled, Bob Dole predicts "zero".

Hel'n
09-20-2004, 05:41 PM

Could be a good reality series that would then be up for an Emmy!!!!

cmh6476
09-20-2004, 05:41 PM
i think there is a better chance of someone pissing on bob dole's shoes!

ENDelt260
09-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Hell... all it will take is someone betting me a dollar for me to do that.

Why wasn't I told I was in charge of the weed? I'm not gonna be able to get very good quality on this short of notice.

ROYC75
09-20-2004, 05:52 PM

Hell I agree...Bob does that anyways.

Raiderhader
09-20-2004, 05:55 PM
This is a stupid thread and a stupid poll.

cmh6476
09-20-2004, 05:57 PM
thanks for helping :thumb:

Bob Dole
09-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Note to Bob Dole's self: Wear the old shoes.

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody ended up throwing down. Unlike last year, when everybody was upbeat and hopeful, I almost feel like I'm driving down for a wake.

And speaking of driving down, I think I majorly f#cked up the alignment on my car the other day (ran over a curb at night while making a left turn :banghead: ) so obviously I need to get that looked at before I drive over 1,000 miles. God only knows what that will set me back, since I'm pretty sure being a tard and hitting a curb isn't something that's covered under my warranty. Add to that the fact that my uncle (who I was planning on staying with) just informed me that he'll be out of town this weekend. My aunt will be there, and we can still stay there, but I'm bummed about not being able to see my uncle.

And I'm also not going to the banquet. Instead, I'm bringing the wife down, and traded in my banquet ticket for an extra ticket to the picnic. So all of you will get to meet Mrs. Frazod, which I guess is a good thing.

I had been looking forward to going to the banquet and perhaps meeting some of the coaches/players. But now, I'm mainly just afraid of what I might say, and since I don't want to spend the night biting my tongue, I'll simply take a pass.

All in all, I'm still coming, but I sure as hell don't look forward to it the way I did last year. Those slacking bastards have really sucked the joy out of the whole deal. :shake:

ENDelt260
09-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Mrs. Frazod.... hmmm.. this should be interesting.

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:10 PM

Yes, hopefully she'll annoy you as much as she does me..... :evil:

ENDelt260
09-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Yes, hopefully she'll annoy you as much as she does me..... :evil:
Haha. Well, in that case, I know who I'm hitting first.

LVNHACK
09-20-2004, 06:11 PM

Think she has hair........????

LVNHACK
09-20-2004, 06:12 PM

:thumb:

Demonpenz
i am sure she has hair, after your married, they let the bush grow out

LVNHACK
i am sure she has hair, after your married, they let the bush grow out

ROFL

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Think she has hair........????

The wife says "YES I HAVE HAIR YOU DUMB SHIT."

ROFL

Raiderhader
09-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody ended up throwing down. Unlike last year, when everybody was upbeat and hopeful, I almost feel like I'm driving down for a wake.

And speaking of driving down, I think I majorly f#cked up the alignment on my car the other day (ran over a curb at night while making a left turn :banghead: ) so obviously I need to get that looked at before I drive over 1,000 miles. God only knows what that will set me back, since I'm pretty sure being a tard and hitting a curb isn't something that's covered under my warranty. Add to that the fact that my uncle (who I was planning on staying with) just informed me that he'll be out of town this weekend. My aunt will be there, and we can still stay there, but I'm bummed about not being able to see my uncle.

And I'm also not going to the banquet. Instead, I'm bringing the wife down, and traded in my banquet ticket for an extra ticket to the picnic. So all of you will get to meet Mrs. Frazod, which I guess is a good thing.

I had been looking forward to going to the banquet and perhaps meeting some of the coaches/players. But now, I'm mainly just afraid of what I might say, and since I don't want to spend the night biting my tongue, I'll simply take a pass.

All in all, I'm still coming, but I sure as hell don't look forward to it the way I did last year. Those slacking bastards have really sucked the joy out of the whole deal. :shake:

You say that now, but you'll be feeling better after we whoop the sh!t out of the Texicans. ;)

But I am looking forward to meeting the woman who puts up with you.....

Frazod
Haha. Well, in that case, I know who I'm hitting first.

Cool. I enjoy beating up drunks. :$2500:

Frazod
Cool. I enjoy beating up drunks. :$2500:

:evil:

Raiderhader
09-20-2004, 06:16 PM
The wife says "YES I HAVE HAIR YOU DUMB SHIT."

ROFL

Uh-oh, she's reading.......

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:16 PM
You say that now, but you'll be feeling better after we whoop the sh!t out of the Texicans. ;)

But I am looking forward to meeting the woman who puts up with you.....

Yeah, I can't argue with that concept. I don't know how she does it. :)

Raiderhader
09-20-2004, 06:18 PM

She's still reading, isn't she? :D

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:20 PM

Actually, she's in the other room on her computer. I just had to read Hack's post to her. :D

Skip Towne
09-20-2004, 06:22 PM

So your uncle found out you were coming and left town? Does this happen to you a lot?

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:23 PM
So your uncle found out you were coming and left town? Does this happen to you a lot?

Uh... well... do I really have to answer that? :D

Raiderhader
09-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Actually, she's in the other room on her computer. I just had to read Hack's post to her. :D

Heh heh heh.

LVNHACK
09-20-2004, 06:25 PM

We know it's not looks or personality........Probably cause he's in touch with his feminine side, after all he was in the Navy and he's a secretary..........:D

LVNHACK
09-20-2004, 06:26 PM
We know it's not looks or personality........Probably cause he's in touch with his feminine side, after all he was in the Navy and he's a secretary..........:D

Read this one too............. :p

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:27 PM

Careful, jarhead. I'll put you in a round room and tell you to go piss in the corner, thus making your head explode. :D

LVNHACK

ROFL ........Good one .....

Frazod
Read this one too............. :p

read this nlm

LVNHACK
09-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Careful, jarhead. I'll put you in a round room and tell you to go piss in the corner, thus making your head explode. :D

I couldn't get that lucky.......God enjoys punishing me...........

LVNHACK
09-20-2004, 06:31 PM
read this nlm

Look Tim can count to two.......... :p

Frazod
09-20-2004, 06:31 PM
I couldn't get that lucky.......God enjoys punishing me...........

Clearly. :D

Anyway, you bastards, I'm off to dealership to see how f#cked up my car is.

Please continue to disparage me (that means 'dis' to you jarheads) in my absence. :moon:

Raiderhader
09-20-2004, 06:33 PM

Please continue to disparage me (that means 'dis' to you jarheads) in my absence. :moon:

Like we really need the prodding to do so.....

LVNHACK
09-20-2004, 06:54 PM

Like that would be any fun.........

Frazod
09-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Well, I'm back. Needed a full alignment plus all the trimmings, leaving a nice $200 smoking hole in my ass.

:cuss:

This week... has... just... SUCKED!
:cuss:

Nzoner
09-21-2004, 07:07 PM
With the Chiefs sucking ass... and most everyone in a bad mood... Mixing alcohol and Chiefs fans might end up as a Wrestlemania...

How many fights will NZoner have to break up on Saturday?

heh,I been out of town and just saw this.

Nzoner won't be breaking up shit,however,my buddy Spanky has been instructed,as Scott put it,to school anyone starting anything.

Iowanian
09-21-2004, 07:13 PM

She's probably gonna kick Demonpez in na nuts for saying she looks like she's got Buckwheat in a headlock in a swimsuit.

I'd never say anything so rude to such an obviously thoughtful and charitable lady.

KcMizzou
09-21-2004, 07:13 PM

Nzoner won't be breaking up shit,however,my buddy Spanky has been instructed,as Scott put it,to school anyone starting anything. Eh... I wouldn't sweat it, Joe. The "Planet" crowd is a very cool group of people.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-21-2004, 07:16 PM
I'm reasonably sure that at some point POPpystar will kick my ass.....the only real question is will I enjoy it.

Nzoner
09-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Eh... I wouldn't sweat it, Joe. The "Planet" crowd is a very cool group of people.

It's not the CP crowd I'm concerned about as I have a few local friends coming as well. :D

go bowe
09-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Hell... all it will take is someone betting me a dollar for me to do that.

Why wasn't I told I was in charge of the weed? I'm not gonna be able to get very good quality on this short of notice.what?

three days isn't enough to score some major league stuff?

you're slackin'...

KcMizzou
09-21-2004, 07:33 PM
It's not the CP crowd I'm concerned about as I have a few local friends coming as well. :D Oh.. St. Joe folks. I gotcha. It's the women you've gotta watch...

go bowe
09-21-2004, 07:36 PM

Nzoner won't be breaking up shit,however,my buddy Spanky has been instructed,as Scott put it,to school anyone starting anything.wow, you know a teacher named spanky??

is she good looking? :p

go bowe
09-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Eh... I wouldn't sweat it, Joe. The "Planet" crowd is a very cool group of people.speak for yourself, man...

personally, i'm a hot blooded mama... :p

er... that didn't come out quite right... :rolleyes:

Iowanian
09-21-2004, 07:39 PM
I'd guess the only Fight that will happen at zoners is when someone eats too many wings, and then tries to sneak a fart in, and loses a fight with the separator...........sharting to her boat shoes.

J Diddy
09-21-2004, 07:41 PM
speak for yourself, man...

personally, i'm a hot blooded mama... :p

er... that didn't come out quite right... :rolleyes:

um hey there hot blooded mama...

How youuuu doing?

:p :p :p :p

go bowe
Oh.. St. Joe folks. I gotcha. It's the women you've gotta watch...i thought that's why we were gonna go to the emerald club... :D :D :D

Nzoner
Oh.. St. Joe folks. I gotcha. It's the women you've gotta watch...

Yep,that Miller Lite catfight commercial ain't got anything on St Joe women......cept for looks:(

go bowe
09-21-2004, 07:42 PM
um hey there hot blooded mama...

How youuuu doing?

:p :p :p :pjust fine, honey...

thanks for asking... :D

KcMizzou
09-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Yep,that Miller Lite catfight commercial ain't got anything on St Joe women......cept for looks:( ROFL exactly.

tk13
09-21-2004, 07:44 PM
I'd watch out for that KcMizzou fella... just don't get in the way of his posse, and there shouldn't be any problems.....

KcMizzou
09-21-2004, 07:47 PM
I'd watch out for that KcMizzou fella... just don't get in the way of his posse, and there shouldn't be any problems..... ROFL Beleeee 'dat!

(actually, my "posse" will be at the sitter's that night.)

go bowe
09-21-2004, 07:47 PM
Yep,that Miller Lite catfight commercial ain't got anything on St Joe women......cept for looks:(my daddy used to say it's not their looks that you...

oops, i forgot we're not supposed to use that word any more... :rolleyes:

go bowe
09-21-2004, 07:48 PM
I'd watch out for that KcMizzou fella... just don't get in the way of his posse, and there shouldn't be any problems.....do ex-cons have posses?

Bob Dole
09-21-2004, 08:12 PM
Nzoner won't be breaking up shit,however,my buddy Spanky has been instructed,as Scott put it,to school anyone starting anything.

Spanky may be disappointed, because Bob Dole intends to take care of any bullshit on his own.

Don't let the mild manner and gimpy hand fool ya...

Nzoner
09-21-2004, 08:29 PM
As long as no one has any intentions of cheating at poker I'm looking for a friendly and good party,besides if any bullshit does go down mah mrs is gonna get upset and believe me,we don't want mah mrs upset.

KcMizzou
09-21-2004, 10:07 PM
As long as no one has any intentions of cheating at poker I'm looking for a friendly and good party,besides if any bullshit does go down mah mrs is gonna get upset and believe me,we don't want mah mrs upset. She didn't look that mean to me... :shrug:

Ari Chi3fs
09-21-2004, 10:23 PM

You have a dog named SPANKY? This explains a lot.

Phobia
09-21-2004, 10:24 PM
do ex-cons have posses?

Nah, but their asses sure have some miles....

go bowe
09-21-2004, 10:58 PM
As long as no one has any intentions of cheating at poker I'm looking for a friendly and good party,besides if any bullshit does go down mah mrs is gonna get upset and believe me,we don't want mah mrs upset.what, no cheating??

what kind of saloon are you running, any way?

go bowe
09-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Nah, but their asses sure have some miles....ROFL ROFL ROFL

heh heh, he probably turned back the odometer...