PDA

View Full Version : SAMMIE PARKER PISSES ME OFF

nychief
09-20-2004, 09:53 PM
This clown has been injured since we drafted him and when he did play was whipped by a undrafted triple jump champion. I have to say that he is MAJOR no-show in the NFL. Between he and Jeris "Practice Squad" shithead this has been a steller offensive draft.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

|Zach|
09-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Jeez...the inability of Chiefs Planet posters to have an ounce of perspective or vision of the big picture is amazing.

Rausch
09-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Did Trent put some kind of ****ing neuro-toxin on the damned ball in training camp or what?

Wilson = down
Kennison = gimp
Morton = worthless (healthy or injured, this is a mathmatical constant)
Gonzo = some kind of foot problem
Bo = ruined
Parker = gimped up
Priest = sore and sprained

nychief
09-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Jeez...the inability of Chiefs Planet posters to have an ounce of perspective or vision of the big picture is amazing.

I realize his body has to catch up to the NFL, and he may be a player... but he was drafted to be ther 4th wide out, and to stretch the field... he has spent TWO months with a freaking hammy pull and I would be surprised if is has an impact this year. We are super thin at WR and he is nowhere to be seen. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Frazod
09-20-2004, 09:57 PM
BTW, has Horn been activated? HE REALLY NEEDS TO BE.

el borracho
09-20-2004, 10:00 PM
BTW, has Horn been activated? HE REALLY NEEDS TO BE.
Vermeil said we might go with only 3 receivers if Kennison is out. Morton, Hall and Smith I guess.

Rausch
09-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Vermeil said we might go with only 3 receivers if Kennison is out.

Frazod
09-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Vermeil said we might go with only 3 receivers if Kennison is out. Morton, Hall and Smith I guess.

F#cking figures.

:banghead: :cuss: :#

BTW, Brad, check your smokes.

el borracho
09-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Rausch, who is that?

nychief
09-20-2004, 10:07 PM

If we had only drafted a couple of wideouts this would not have been a problem... :banghead:

Rausch
09-20-2004, 10:07 PM
Rausch, who is that?

No idea, found it on a google search.

But the guy just has that "what the ****!?!" look about him, doesn't he?

SNR
09-20-2004, 10:09 PM
I'm not doubting Parker one bit yet, but really, I thought it was a lame pick.

This would go for any receiver though. With the shit we have at receiver, we wait until the 4th round to pick a guy up? WTF is he going to do?

I realize Vermeil is an expert at picking project players, but if Parker performs like most 4th receivers do, odds are is he is not going to be that receiver in the next couple of years that we can rely heavily on to catch the damn ball.

Looks like Morton and Kennison for a long time to come, boys :shake:

KcMizzou
09-20-2004, 10:10 PM

But the guy just has that "what the ****!?!" look about him, doesn't he? I like the black and white one...

Rausch
09-20-2004, 10:10 PM
I like the black and white one...

I use it sparingly, otherwise, it's loses its comedic value after a while... :)

nychief
09-20-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm not doubting Parker one bit yet, but really, I thought it was a lame pick.

This would go for any receiver though. With the shit we have at receiver, we wait until the 4th round to pick a guy up? WTF is he going to do?

I realize Vermeil is an expert at picking project players, but if Parker performs like most 4th receivers do, odds are is he is not going to be that receiver in the next couple of years that we can rely heavily on to catch the damn ball.

Looks like Morton and Kennison for a long time to come, boys :shake:

my god, what I would have done for Woods, or Clayton now. :shake:

el borracho
09-20-2004, 10:13 PM

But the guy just has that "what the ****!?!" look about him, doesn't he?
Obviously wondering why Bruce Willis is famous.

nychief
09-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Obviously wondering why Bruce Willis is famous.
:clap:

suds79
09-20-2004, 10:41 PM
What I find amazing about this post is how NY Chief is p!ssed at Sammy Parker because he's been injured and out played thus far in preseason by Richard Smith when Johnnie Morton & Eddie Kennison are the 2 worse starting WRs in the league.

If you want to get mad at WRs, get mad at those guys.

jcroft
09-20-2004, 10:45 PM
What I find amazing about this thread is that anyone had these kind of expectations for Sammie Parker. Please name the last 4th round WR to make any kind od meaningful contribution to the Chiefs. Even Snoop Minnis couldn't make our team (or others) -- and he was a 3rd rounder, if I recall.

Have some perspective. Sammie can not be expected to solve any of our problems in his rookie year.

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2004, 10:45 PM
No what makes me mad is we could have had Rashaun Woods at #30 instead we trade him for Junior and Samie Parker.

tk13
09-20-2004, 10:49 PM
No what makes me mad is we could have had Rashaun Woods at #30 instead we trade him for Junior and Samie Parker.
I don't know, that's gonna be something we'll have to look at in hindsight to see if we did well. Siavii's the only one of that group to do anything yet. I like Parker, he's an actual speedster... I'd like to actually give him a chance before calling him a bust. Woods hasn't done anything yet either, I'm not even sure if he's been active for the Niners... he's yet to catch a pass in preseason or regular season play...

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2004, 10:52 PM
I don't know, that's gonna be something we'll have to look at in hindsight to see if we did well. Siavii's the only one of that group to do anything yet. I like Parker, he's an actual speedster... I'd like to actually give him a chance before calling him a bust. Woods hasn't done anything yet either, I'm not even sure if he's been active for the Niners... he's yet to catch a pass in preseason or regular season play...

Yeah that is true. Actually what really ticks me off is we take Brett Williams in the 4th last year when Brandon Lloyd was still available. He turned out to be pretty good, if I remember correctly Fatlock was pimping him last year.

Phobia
09-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Yeah - I think it's a tad early to start trashing Sammie Parker. Are you sure you're not associating him with Larry?

SNR
09-20-2004, 10:54 PM
Yeah that is true. Actually what really ticks me off is we take Brett Williams in the 4th last year when Brandon Lloyd was still available. He turned out to be pretty good, if I remember correctly Fatlock was pimping him last year.voyager, is that you?

el borracho
09-20-2004, 11:24 PM
Yeah - I think it's a tad early to start trashing Sammie Parker. Are you sure you're not associating him with Larry?
He fights for you: http://www.fightforyou.com/

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2004, 09:54 AM
It's like the bar for retarded threads lowers by the day on the Planet.

InChiefsHell
09-21-2004, 10:03 AM
Seriously...

...does Carl still have the number for the McDonalds that Sylvester Morris is working at...?

...ok, maybe not so seriously...