PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Celebrity Quotes...to lighten the mood

BigRedChief
09-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever," -- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff," -- Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life," -- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body," -- Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," -- Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president," -- Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it," -- A congressional candidate in Texas.

"I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves." -- John Wayne

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." -- Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas." -- Keppel Enderbery

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances." -- Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record." -- Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

ENDelt260
09-21-2004, 02:31 PM
"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," -- Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

What... is that guy on crack?

KC Dan
09-21-2004, 02:33 PM
"I actually voted for the $87 Billion before I voted against it" - sKerry

Saulbadguy
09-21-2004, 02:34 PM

Well, he didn't say that, so i'm guessing no.

Saulbadguy
09-21-2004, 02:35 PM
Actually, a majority of these celebrity quotes are fake.

J Diddy
09-21-2004, 02:36 PM

i didn't sell it to him

:shake:

ENDelt260
09-21-2004, 02:38 PM
Well, he didn't say that, so i'm guessing no.
You suck.

GoTrav
09-21-2004, 02:41 PM
how about the G. Bush "fool me" once quote?

woot http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/fool_me.htm

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

BigRedChief
09-21-2004, 02:42 PM

So what? If you can't make fun of Mariah Carey and Hillary Clinton whats the world coming too? :deevee:

tyton75
09-21-2004, 04:42 PM

who cares if they are fake... buzzkill

they are all fockers.. so why do you give a chit about who said what, just laugh at their dumb@ss's like the rest of us!

Saulbadguy
09-21-2004, 04:46 PM
So what? If you can't make fun of Mariah Carey and Hillary Clinton whats the world coming too? :deevee:
Or GWB. :) Wait..thats treason! hehe

BigRedChief
09-22-2004, 06:33 AM
Or GWB. :) Wait..thats treason! hehe

You can only be unamerican if you are stinkin liberal lapdog of the communists. Don't you know that? Go visit the Washington thread for a refresher course on patriotism. :p