PDA

View Full Version : Chief Fans BB Communities helping each other

BigRedChief
09-29-2004, 08:30 AM
In the past I've seen Chief fans BB communities have little tissy fits that escalated into animosity towards each other.

I'm happy to see that isn't happening between the Planet and the Chiefs coalition(http://www.chiefscoalition.net). In fact the total opposite is occuring. Phobia attend the Coalition events 2 weeks ago and had nothing but positive things to say about the people over there. Several of the board members of the Coalition attended the 37 forever events. They had only positive things to say about the planet members. Nothing but praise is being said on the BB's about each other on their respective sites.

There is no competition. We are all Chief fans. We live and die for the same team. Glad to see that the two sites are getting along and helping each other charity work. Its the right thing to do. Major Rep all around to the admins of these sites!

Saulbadguy
09-29-2004, 08:31 AM
Nepachiefs?

alanm
09-29-2004, 08:34 AM
Nepachiefs?Saul, That's a banable offense bringing up that name. :shake:

BigRedChief
09-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Nepachiefs? Huh? John is suing these guys, I think? They can't even mention his name on their site without hearing from their ISP. Confused here :hmmm:

alanm
09-29-2004, 08:39 AM
Huh? John is suing these guys, I think? They can't even mention his name on their site without hearing from their ISP. Confused here :hmmm: I take it JD has been stirring the pot at Chiefs Coalition?

Iowanian
09-29-2004, 08:41 AM
There is absolutley no reason that this shouldn't be the "norm".

I don't know much about the site, but the people sound like good folks.

Its silly that ALL Chief fans can't at least find the fandom of the team in common. It shouldn't be an online Pecker measure.

BigRedChief
09-29-2004, 08:43 AM
I take it JD has been stirring the pot at Chiefs Coalition?

I don't know really. I'm just a visitor and don't know all the details. I just said something derogatory about John and it got removed by a mod because their isp complains when his name is mentioned.

Phobia
09-29-2004, 08:56 AM
There is absolutley no reason that this shouldn't be the "norm".

I think it is the norm with one exception.

But, let's not make this thread about him, okay?

Skip Towne
09-29-2004, 08:59 AM
That link doesn't work for me. All I get is a black screen.

BossKiller
09-29-2004, 09:09 AM
Huh? John is suing these guys, I think? They can't even mention his name on their site without hearing from their ISP. Confused here :hmmm:

Thanks, I agree with you 100%. About the other issue, we have made a policy as a group not to discuss JD, his site or anything about him. He gets to much attention as it is and is a waste of time. My ISP has investigated his false claims of slander and basically have their attorneys watching and dealing with him. They know the entire background and have discussed it with the proper authorities. My ISP actually had nothing to do with removing JD/NEPA comments it was something we thought was right to do. Besides lurking and creating multiple accounts he has not been an issue. Enough about that though.

We hope in the future the Coalition can help Phobia, 37forever, etc in reaching their charitable goals.

Now if the Chiefs would get off their asses and win a game we can all be a happy family!!!! :thumb:

BossKiller
09-29-2004, 09:10 AM

Maybe the flash is messed up on your PC??? Anyway try this link.

http://www.chiefscoalition.net

Forum url: http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums (no flash here)

ROYC75
09-29-2004, 10:00 AM
I met a couple of there members over the weekend, very nice people.

I'm planning on joinig there BB as well, possibly working hand in hand with the foundation !

BigRedChief
09-29-2004, 12:40 PM
It's a regular Chief fans festival. A buffett of Chiefs BB's. A.....okay okay I'll stop.STFU

BigRedChief
09-29-2004, 07:28 PM

You still having issues?

Skip Towne
09-29-2004, 07:39 PM
You still having issues?
Nope, that other link fixed it. Thanks, anyway.

Iowanian
09-29-2004, 08:02 PM
I checked it out......they seem like nice people.........but I don't think the soccer mom's BB is ready for Hurricane Iowanian.

Ultra Peanut
09-29-2004, 09:17 PM
You still having issues?Skip will never stop having issues.

Dave Lane
09-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Nepachiefs?

Don't say their name or Prez and floozy will show back up. Be bery bery quiet!

Dave

BigRedChief
09-30-2004, 07:01 AM
I checked it out......they seem like nice people.........but I don't think the soccer mom's BB is ready for Hurricane Iowanian.
It's a different site. Thats why I said in the orginal post that there is no competition between the sites. It's a site filled with good people talking Chiefs football. Thats pretty cool. But it is a little bit more politically correct board than this one(even though you can post and view full nudes there in the no rules section). I'm a nice guy so I like going over there and talking Chiefs football so I fit in there.

I'm also a smart ass at times so I fit in here also. It's two different sites with two different ways of running a BB. One is not better necessarily than the other. Just a question of which one fits your personality better. Or as in my case they both fit.

When it comes to Charity work or partying at Chief games. We are one big happy fan base of the best team in the NFL.

Saulbadguy
09-30-2004, 07:05 AM
Heh. Its like saying "Voldemort" in Harry Potter.

"You must not mention his name!"

BigRedChief
09-30-2004, 08:56 AM

It's the forbidden fruit of Chiefs BB's . We can't help ourselfs...

BigRedChief
12-20-2006, 11:29 PM
holy crap I didn't realize this idea is over 2 years old. Maybe I can enlist Phil now to kickstart this idea. I hear he's free.

Halfcan
12-21-2006, 04:06 AM
We should challange them to some B-ball-loser has to shut down their site.

Oh and Merry X-mas.

Braincase
12-21-2006, 06:17 AM

Watch... he's going to create a new account using that as his handle...

big nasty kcnut
12-21-2006, 08:44 AM
Hey they are good guys over there. Even though ChiefPlanet is the best.

morphius
12-21-2006, 08:54 AM
I had a pretty good time meeting the folks from over there as well. Heck of an auction they had as well. I honestly wish we had the support they do from their community to pull off the articles, press passes and the like.

Maybe if our site admins didn't suck so bad, those bastards.

HonestChieffan
12-21-2006, 09:39 AM
So....just how many Chiefs BB's are there...I dontr sit around looking for every one out there cause the planet and the coalition do a nice job and layer in WP and its pretty sweet. But what are the others you guys peek at?

Warrior5
12-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Its silly that ALL Chief fans can't at least find the fandom of the team in common. It shouldn't be an online Pecker measure.

Shared adversity brings people together, and we're currently sharing a lot of adversity...

Next season is gonna be a $#@%ing cum-ba-ya.

DomerNKC
12-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Maybe the flash is messed up on your PC??? Anyway try this link.

http://www.chiefscoalition.net

Forum url: http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums (no flash here)yeah, it won't let me or my brother on either.:shake:

chiefs4me
12-21-2006, 09:41 PM
yeah, it won't let me or my brother on either.:shake:

stir that pot.....:D

Simplex3
12-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Don't say their name or Prez and floozy will show back up. Be bery bery quiet!

Dave
I'm going to be coming around and talking about apples. Big, shiny, red apples.

What a douche nozzle.

Simplex3
12-21-2006, 09:49 PM
This is pretty much how I see it. The Coalition site is for normal people without sadomasochist tendencies and The Planet is for us sick f**ks who like the occasional beating.

Simplex3
12-21-2006, 09:50 PM
even though you can post and view full nudes there in the no rules section
Oh, this is bulls**t. We can't have nudie pics but the freaking Coalition guys do? WTF? Who made THAT call? I want the nuthooks brought out for the man who did that.

Simplex3
12-21-2006, 09:54 PM
I had a pretty good time meeting the folks from over there as well. Heck of an auction they had as well. I honestly wish we had the support they do from their community to pull off the articles, press passes and the like.
Yeah, the problem is we'd have to start taking ourselves seriously. Besides, who would we send to the press box? Fraz would shoot the place up, Bob Dole would have everyone confused into thinking he was talking about someone else, kcnut and TommyKat would need to take translators, etc. It just wouldn't work. We're the disfunctional relatives that you don't invite and hope that they don't hear about the party on the grapevine.

morphius
12-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah, the problem is we'd have to start taking ourselves seriously. Besides, who would we send to the press box? Fraz would shoot the place up, Bob Dole would have everyone confused into thinking he was talking about someone else, kcnut and TommyKat would need to take translators, etc. It just wouldn't work. We're the disfunctional relatives that you don't invite and hope that they don't hear about the party on the grapevine.
We actually have some people who could do it, though some have faded away over time and don't post. We really have some quality people who could pull it off, it is just a matter of putting it together. There are some other things as well, but I won't get into that.

BWillie
12-21-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't go to the other boards, the only one I really know of its Chiefsplanet. Personally, I've looked at ChiefsCoalition and that other one forget what it's called and they didn't seem to have the traffic that this place does. Would it be fair to say that Chiefsplanet has the most posts daily? What are the other Chiefs boards? I'm going to scour them daily and nightly to find another Carl Peterson fan.

Phobia
12-21-2006, 11:54 PM
ChiefsPlanet has the most posts by far. Nick Athan is a Carl Peterson fan.

C-Mac
12-22-2006, 01:11 AM

Maybe if our site admins didn't suck so bad, those bastards.

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and ... Gosh darn it! People like me!"

BigRedChief
12-22-2006, 07:38 AM
We actually have some people who could do it, though some have faded away over time and don't post. We really have some quality people who could pull it off, it is just a matter of putting it together. There are some other things as well, but I won't get into that.Chiefs Planet has the traffic but it lacks community involvement. The participation for the majority of the community stops at the keyboard.

Right now at 7:30 am there are 1000+ people looking at the Chiefs Coaliton site, including about 15 regular Chiefs Planet posters. That has changed from when the orginal thread was posted.

HonestChieffan
12-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Oh, this is bulls**t. We can't have nudie pics but the freaking Coalition guys do? WTF? Who made THAT call? I want the nuthooks brought out for the man who did that.

There isnt any nudies on ChiefsPlanet

DomerNKC
12-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Chiefs Planet has the traffic but it lacks community involvement. The participation for the majority of the community stops at the keyboard.

Right now at 7:30 am there are 1000+ people looking at the Chiefs Coaliton site, including about 15 regular Chiefs Planet posters. That has changed from when the orginal thread was posted.i've looked at the picture in your sig about 1000 times, is that the same?

Phobia
12-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Chiefs Planet has the traffic but it lacks community involvement. The participation for the majority of the community stops at the keyboard.

Right now at 7:30 am there are 1000+ people looking at the Chiefs Coaliton site, including about 15 regular Chiefs Planet posters. That has changed from when the orginal thread was posted.

Each time I go to ChiefsCoalition my name stays up on the actively viewing list for a week.

HonestChieffan
12-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Simplex is still looking for the nudies.

Hootie is looking for his/her mind.

burt
12-24-2006, 11:09 AM
we can all be a happy family!!!! :thumb:

ROFL sounds swell.......... :rolleyes: