ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Does anybody watch "Burn Notice?" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166003)

SLAG 08-09-2009 10:31 PM

Just finishing season one... I am enjoying it

kcxiv 08-10-2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5957620)
Yeah dude. I believe this is the first person he
Spoiler!

That was a damn good scene IMO.

Just got done watching the first season and in th finale there, he kills the dude on the boat. lol

dj56dt58 08-10-2009 01:31 AM

doesnt he kill the first couple of people in the first episode when he finds he's been burned?

kcxiv 08-10-2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 5961403)
doesnt he kill the first couple of people in the first episode when he finds he's been burned?

ya, but he was still kinda undercover there. That i think was his 2nd official kill in Miami.

Rausch 08-10-2009 05:15 AM

I never miss the "THE BRUCE."

Until now. Watched the first 3 then...well...life blew up on me.

However, I've located a store selling the Brisco County Jr. boxed set cheap, and that great treasure, it is all mine...

keg in kc 08-10-2009 11:52 AM

Brisco County Jr was awesome.

Great finale for Burn Notice.

Sure-Oz 08-10-2009 11:55 AM

Im going to start season 1 this week.,....funny thing is i watched hitch the other night and he (the main guy on BN) was in a small part of it, a prick who wanted to bang women instead of get love, hilarious

kcxiv 11-28-2009 01:45 PM

2nd half of the Season Starts Jan 28th.

So we got 24, Chuck and Burn Notice in Jan. Awesome.

Buehler445 01-24-2010 10:55 AM

Did anyone watch the first episode?

I just caught it on usanetworks.com.

****ing amazing show. I don't know why I love it so much.

SLAG 01-24-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 6472853)

I discovered burn notice right after the 2nd season ended... I got caught up real fast and have been hooked ever since.

I f'n love this show...

Frankie 01-24-2010 07:35 PM

I have DVRed it Thurday night. But haven't watched it yet. Very smart show.

kcxiv 01-24-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

hehe, its 3:10 i think, but i had to watch it the day after, i totally forgot it was coming back for the 2nd half of the season. Great episode as always.

Baby Lee 01-25-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

It may have been my mood [not that I was in any particular mood at the time, just acceding the possibility], but it seemed like this episode showed the 'strings' more than usual. Maybe it was a budget thing where the action scenes were more compressed and less engaging. Can't put my finger on it, but I spent more time saying 'yeah, like that would happen' than 'whoa! cool!'

Like trying to wrap my head around how the break-in to cover the insurance lady's tracks was any easier to pull off than breaking in to steal the records in the firsts place so the mom doesn't have to screw over her new friend. Or how those tracks stay covered when the insurance records, and their provenance, become part of the prosecution/defense of the bad guys.

SLAG 01-25-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6477364)
It may have been my mood [not that I was in any particular mood at the time, just acceding the possibility], but it seemed like this episode showed the 'strings' more than usual. Maybe it was a budget thing where the action scenes were more compressed and less engaging. Can't put my finger on it, but I spent more time saying 'yeah, like that would happen' than 'whoa! cool!'

Like trying to wrap my head around how the break-in to cover the insurance lady's tracks was any easier to pull off than breaking in to steal the records in the firsts place so the mom doesn't have to screw over her new friend. Or how those tracks stay covered when the insurance records, and their provenance, become part of the prosecution/defense of the bad guys.

I can agree with this - but it was still fun.

I was thinking... arn't the police going to notice the files they were going to use to build their case is all of a sudden gone?

kcxiv 01-25-2010 02:55 PM

Because it was easier to just use her to do all the work rather then for him to take a chance to get caught up breaking in. He only did it after he seen the toll it took on his mom. IF it wasnt for his mom, he would have just let that lady take the fall for it.