ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Nominations for the 2012 Chiefs Planet Most Valuable Poster are open (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267377)

okoye35chiefs 12-05-2012 10:05 AM

http://www.birthdaypartyshopping.com...ation%20ribbon

loochy 12-05-2012 10:31 AM

Barry's KoolAid

Sofa King 12-05-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9181089)
You may as well give it to pr_capone right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9181090)
Yeah, not really even much of a contest this year. Marty gets honorable mention.

these

BigRedChief 12-05-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9181870)
LMAO Clever.

I voted for Sorter.

BOOM MOTHER****ER BOOM!!!!!!!!

You should have stepped up your ass-kissing game, loser!

It ain't over yet. He's still got another 5 days to plot a comeback strategy.

BigRedChief 12-05-2012 06:03 PM

okay guys going to the poll tonight. Need some feedback.

pr capone - Marty was nominated

If I put that in the poll, people will vote for that option. Will that make Marty and or pr capone's MVP award make the award a less honorable thing from the community to them than winning it on their own. (Marty or PR, please don't answer this question, we know your not glory hounds or did this for your own benefit).

And these polls have always been public. Since we all know who's going to win. Should I take the poll private.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-05-2012 06:04 PM

Somehow even with the whole SOC thing and capone/Marty obviously being "the man/men" Rain Man will find a way to win. He'll post a thread about early Hungarian cabinet making and it'll become the biggest thread in planet history. Because that's just how it works for Rain Man. I'm not jealous. Heh.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-05-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9183408)
okay guys going to the poll tonight. Need some feedback.

pr capone - Marty was nominated

If I put that in the poll, people will vote for that option. Will that make Marty and or pr capone's MVP award make the award a less honorable thing from the community to them than winning it on their own. (Marty or PR, please don't answer this question, we know your not glory hounds or did this for your own benefit).

And these polls have always been public. Since we all know who's going to win. Should I take the poll private.

I've never liked public polls fwiw just because I feel like it keeps some people from voting. I could be wrong it's just the feeling I have. Yes people will bitch if the poll is private but who cares... they'll bitch about something else anyway.

BigRedChief 12-05-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9182104)
Ahh yes, the Season of Ghey!

Seriously, what's next? Who's the cutest Planeteer?

Academy board members are not eligible so I guess it could be anyone.

NJChiefsFan 12-05-2012 07:27 PM

I personally wouldn't be against Marty and PR getting it. I think at this point both know how much we love both their effort but also their desire to do it the smart way. Plus both a pretty damn humble so I doubt it would matter to them.

KurtCobain 12-05-2012 07:31 PM

I'm retracting my hometeam nom and nominating Rainman because he deserves to be in tha race.

Wtf is up with dane up there? He missed half the year.

KurtCobain 12-05-2012 07:34 PM

Not because hometeam doesn't deserve it, but because he already has one nomination and thats all you need.

Easy 6 12-05-2012 07:35 PM

This should be no closer a contest than n00b of the year was.

Capone, with very strong honorable mentions to...

Marty Mac
Flop
Phobia
and yes, most definitely GoChiefs

A great team effort, in fact, maybe one person really shouldnt get it all, it should actually be a team ball.

007 12-05-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9183620)
This should be no closer a contest than n00b of the year was.

Capone, with very strong honorable mentions to...

Marty Mac
Flop
Phobia
and yes, most definitely GoChiefs

A great team effort, in fact, maybe one person really shouldnt get it all, it should actually be a team ball.

Shit, I feel like a schmuck for leaving GoChiefs off of my post earlier. Absolutely he should be on my list too.

NJChiefsFan 12-05-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9183654)
Shit, I feel like a schmuck for leaving GoChiefs off of my post earlier. Absolutely he should be on my list too.

You caused him to post the sad picture of the dog in the rain.

BigRedChief 12-05-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9183616)
Not because hometeam doesn't deserve it, but because he already has one nomination and thats all you need.

Read the opening post joey