ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

Mr. Laz 05-04-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9656600)
FYP

why would you want Bray to be TC fodder?

He has more upside than any other QB we have on the roster.

I imagine it's Smith-Daniels-Bray this year.

Hopefully, after riding the pine for awhile, Bray gets a clue and reaches his potential.

Mother****erJones 05-04-2013 10:33 AM

I want a QB who will be coached well and won't be afraid to take shots imagine Charles running without 11 in the box all the time

Mother****erJones 05-04-2013 10:34 AM

Pathetic to think Some on here would rather be right than kc win

jspchief 05-04-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9656485)
Mediocrity at best to continue for foreseeable future. / Teicher

That's not a headline. It's Teicher's resume.

milkman 05-04-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 9656515)
Coming from someone who wanted Geno. I have rewatched the Bray highlights and I think he is the most "talented" QB coming out of college right now and the most "talented" QB on the roster, hands down. His pocket presence is better than anything we have witnessed in a long time as Chiefs fans, and the arm? Please, this dude is good and he knows it, hence the perceived overconfidence in his arm, gunslinger mentality. That's exactly what this team needs, a mfkin gunslinger!!!! F playing it safe. So what he got a ticket jet skiing? So what there were some beer bottles kicked or whatever from a roof, balcony or whatever? No charges were filed. That's all we got? Uncoachable? We'll see. Sometimes when you are that talented and young, you can come off that way but what I saw on film?

The way this dude can buy time and sling it if off the charts compared to everyone else. Additionally, he is always looking to make the big play, which I fkin like!!!! Chiefs fans have been trained to go for the conservative, game manager. How has that turned out in the last 40+ years? Bray is the most "talented" QB on this roster. Best QB? He has to prove it but he is heads and shoulders above even Alex Smith in "natural" talent. I am pulling for this dude, he has "IT" potential....real talk..

There is a difference between being a gunslinger and playing stupid.

Aaron Rodgers is a gunslinger that plays under control, which is why he is the best QB in the game right now, and a better QB than Brett Farve ever ws.

The stupid risks that Farve took throughout his career cost his team games and playoff opportunities over and over, and over.

His only real successful campaigns were in '96, '97, and '98, when Holmgren was able to get Favre to play with some control, and to pick his risks.

CaliforniaChief 05-04-2013 11:31 AM

Obviously it would be awesome if Reid can fix Bray and he becomes the guy. But I'm not holding my breath.

Then again, it's a no-risk proposition, really. Anytime you can bring someone in with the talent to be a star QB, you do it every time.

Mr. Laz 05-04-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9656739)

agreed

I hope every QB on the Chiefs roster becomes a HOF elite QB. We can keep the best one and trade the others off for two 1st round picks each.

I hope Albert and Fisher become the 2 best OT's in the history of the NFL and Charles runs for 3,000 yards each season.

:shrug:

jd1020 05-04-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9656739)

Personally, I'd rather be wrong and have the Chiefs win. However, I'm afraid my opinions on this teams QBs will be proven right.

Not a good start for the FO either.

Mother****erJones 05-04-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9656857)
agreed

I hope every QB on the Chiefs roster becomes a HOF elite QB. We can keep the best one and trade the others off for two 1st round picks each.

I hope Albert and Fisher become the 2 best OT's in the history of the NFL and Charles runs for 3,000 yards each season.

:shrug:

Exactly I'm not an egomaniac like pioli so I hope I'm wrong on things in order for kc to win. Just seems some on here wana be able to say 'See Alex sucks!'

Mr_Tomahawk 05-04-2013 12:30 PM

http://kckingdom.com/2013/05/04/sign...s-city-chiefs/

Mother****erJones 05-04-2013 01:46 PM

6'6" 232 coming to rape an NFL team near you! :)

O.city 05-04-2013 01:47 PM

Don't really like bray in a pure wco, but I Reid isn't normally a pure wco

BlackHelicopters 05-04-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9656692)
why would you want Bray to be TC fodder?

He has more upside than any other QB we have on the roster.

I imagine it's Smith-Daniels-Bray this year.

Hopefully, after riding the pine for awhile, Bray gets a clue and reaches his potential.

I love upside.

ARROW2 05-04-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9656819)
There is a difference between being a gunslinger and playing stupid.

Aaron Rodgers is a gunslinger that plays under control, which is why he is the best QB in the game right now, and a better QB than Brett Farve ever ws.

The stupid risks that Farve took throughout his career cost his team games and playoff opportunities over and over, and over.

His only real successful campaigns were in '96, '97, and '98, when Holmgren was able to get Favre to play with some control, and to pick his risks.

Why do you assume he's stupid? Also, Favre is way better than what we have seen on this team in awhile. Ain't you tired of game managing QBs scared to make mistakes and never making any plays or too brainwashed and dumbed down to make any game winning and playoff winning plays? F that conservative bullshit. I like a QB who has the balls to win the big games....

ARROW2 05-04-2013 03:37 PM

Oh that's right, he got that one ticket while jet skiing.