ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Should I confront my fiance over text messages I found? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267988)

mdchiefsfan 12-24-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codered (Post 9238232)
If you do decide to approach her about the unkind texts then starting off by telling her you understand your actions of snooping isn't appropriate and explain why you felt you need to.

This won't make it any easier, but it may allow you then to bring up the bigger issue. Her feelings for your family.

Good luck this could very well test your relationship. If you have to snoop around and she has to lie then there are apparently deeper issues going on.

This and keep her on topic. When she, undoubtedly, tries to veer the conversation onto your snooping just tell her, "We will get to that in a second," and reiterate your question. Once she explains her side of the story and you feel you two are on common ground with that issue, prepare for her to be as judgmental about your snooping as you were about what you found. Hope it works out for you man.

Reerun_KC 12-24-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9238190)
The people that are saying "invaded her privacy":

How long have you been married? :D

21 years in 3 days....

Easy 6 12-24-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9238113)
Yeah, he shouldn't have read her text messages. I love how this site completely gleams over her sins because his are somehow worse. LMAO

Lotta high horses prancing around.

Bob Dole 12-24-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9238248)
21 years in 3 days....

Does he know you read his text messages?

notorious 12-24-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9238248)
21 years in 3 days....

Maybe I have been with women that have been ****ed over. All of them were snoopy.

I don't care what's on her computer/phone. I am secure with my trust in her.

Reerun_KC 12-24-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9238255)
Does he know you read his text messages?

No he beats me....

Reerun_KC 12-24-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9238259)
Maybe I have been with women that have been ****ed over. All of them were snoopy.

I don't care what's on her computer/phone. I am secure with my trust in her.

Same here, I dont do anything that would break her trust either...

She can have my phone and take it for the day or week... I would enjoy the peace. LOL!

wazu 12-24-2012 09:14 AM

You should definitely confront her. She deserves to know she is marrying a man who does things like read her text messages.

GloryDayz 12-24-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9238269)
Same here, I dont do anything that would break her trust either...

She can have my phone and take it for the day or week... I would enjoy the peace. LOL!

If the revelation of any issues come from the reading of another person's phone, it's time for the reader to admit their intuition Mojo is all but empty. And for readers who play hurt over the content of said information, they should realize that it's not the content they should be worried about, but the lack of fidelity they've been living with for some period of time..

What they might find in the phone is usually a symptom of a problem, not the real problem.

kepp 12-24-2012 09:19 AM

Dude...deal with it NOW. You do NOT want to get married with that unresolved. The reason I'm using CAPS is because that is exactly how my ex-wife acted before we were married. Lookoing back on it, it should have been a huge red flag. Not just a warning about gettting along with my family, but about her character as a whole.
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag 12-24-2012 09:20 AM

Good God Don't out yourself. Get out its over treat her like a prostitute. Dude you will have to beat her away. They love that shit. I would just hate **** the shit out of her while you explore your options. Maybe dry run her ass a couple of times. She will brag about this shit and her "pigeons" will flock. Then you have a endless supply of flowers to polinate.

threebag 12-24-2012 09:21 AM

Don't give away the upper hand until you are ready to walk away from the table. She will turn straight up bitch as if she hasn't already and rob all your shit. Prep this shit set shit aside run the table don't lose your ass.

Don't be a pussy.

Iowanian 12-24-2012 09:23 AM

Is this the hill you want to die on?

Sometimes women are just bitches. Is she nice To your family?
IF you're going to marry her, you're going to have to figure this out at some point.

That said, jumping her ass about it does 2 things that aren't in your favor. It pisses her off that you're snooping on her and you become the jerk in the argument, and it reveals your information sources, should you ever be suspicious about more serious issues.

Spott 12-24-2012 09:28 AM

Don't do it. It's a very douchebag thing to go through someone else's phone. If you confront her, going through someone else's phone is one of those things that are considered deal breakers by a lot of people(myself included).

Al Bundy 12-24-2012 09:29 AM

Confront her about it. Period.