ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tennesee Titans*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277067)

Ceej 10-06-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10050732)
Dude, I get up at 5:15 for work during the week. Which means come weekend time, I can maybe sleep in until 6:30, but like today I was up at 6. It sucks getting old.

:facepalm:

I hear you. I'm becoming a morning person and ever since we got a puppy I never sleep past 7am. And work starts soon - 3a-11a. That'll be a fun shift.

lewdog 10-06-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10050735)
I hear you. I'm becoming a morning person and ever since we got a puppy I never sleep past 7am. And work starts soon - 3a-11a. That'll be a fun shift.

WTF will you be doing at that time of the day?

Also my gym doesn't open until 8 and with kickoffs at 10, I have to get there right when it opens to make sure I get home in time. I'm also thinking about catching the fall league boys workout this morning and trying to snag a few autographs if I can.

Ceej 10-06-2013 08:03 AM

I will be sending you nudezzzzz, duh.

I got hired on here at Frito-Lay. I will be working in the warehouse. Great benefits, good wage and the hours won't be bad once I get used to them.

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2013 08:04 AM

Just saw this.

Quote:

the Titans' defense is surrendering 4 yards or more on a whopping 50.5 percent of running plays (30th in NFL)
Good situation for JC to get going. Bodes well for us.

lewdog 10-06-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10050744)

I got hired on here at Frito-Lay. I will be working in the warehouse. Great benefits, good wage and the hours won't be bad once I get used to them.

Nice and really, that doesn't sound like a horrible shift. I love working early and having some of the afternoon to do what I like before the wife gets home. I'm usually home by 3 everyday and like it. Of course I set my own schedule so I could go in later if I like as well.

Bathtub filled with Fritos and you in the middle. Yuummmmmmmmmm........

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10050746)
Nice and really, that doesn't sound like a horrible shift. I love working early and have some of the afternoon to do what I like before the wife gets home.

wtf ROFL

Skyy God 10-06-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 10050677)
This is a different thread. We are losing. I hate you AustinChief/HosniMubarak/Gadafi.
Posted via Mobile Device

If we lose due to this tardtastic official thread, a pox on his houses.

Ceej 10-06-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10050746)
Nice and really, that doesn't sound like a horrible shift. I love working early and having some of the afternoon to do what I like before the wife gets home. I'm usually home by 3 everyday and like it. Of course I set my own schedule so I could go in later if I like as well.

Don't forget the bean dip and queso, bro.

mdchiefsfan 10-06-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10050748)
If we lose due to this tardtastic official thread, a pox on his houses.

It isn't even official :cuss:

Rasputin 10-06-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10050744)

That should be a good job. They kick ass in the snack industry.

I worked for Guys Snacks years ago and had fun competing against Frito-Lay but anytime they had a sale they would crush me. I still kicked their ass on good days.

Rausch 10-06-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10050753)
It isn't even official :cuss:

You can't recreate mojo - you have to create new mojo...

Planetman 10-06-2013 08:17 AM

Just got back from the grocery store. I was sporting my Charles jersey and my suede and wool Chiefs jacket so as you can imagine, I looked good. I ran into typical Denver fan there. He was adorned with a Bronco t-shirt that had apparently been the home for a wayward family of moths and a pair of almost but not quite matching balloon pants. I eyed him as he walked into the store ahead of me but said nary a word. We both entered aisle 1 and he stopped, turned back to look at me and the following conversation took place.

Denver Fan: You guys are gunna lose.
Me: They are without their starting QB.
Denver Fan: Doesn't matter. You guys are gunna lose.
Me: You're aware we're 4-0, correct?
Me: You've seen the defensive rankings of all the NFL teams, correct?
Me: Do you have anything at all to back up your claim other than we're "gunna lose?'
Me: Go away or we're going to need a cleanup on aisle 1.

That last line apparently confused him as he started looking around at the floor, as if there was already a mess that needed cleaned up. I took that opportunity to whisk past him, grab the items I needed and surf through the checkout stand as fast as possible. I'm trying to determine if his singular replies were based on stupidity, fear of our team, or a combination of both.

Ceej 10-06-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10050760)
That should be a good job. They kick ass in the snack industry.

I worked for Guys Snacks years ago and had fun competing against Frito-Lay but anytime they had a sale they would crush me. I still kicked their ass on good days.

Significant increase in pay plus a lot of OT.

I got sick of retail so I needed a change.

mdchiefsfan 10-06-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10050761)
You can't recreate mojo - you have to create new mojo...

I like the way you think :thumb:

mdchiefsfan 10-06-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10050765)
Significant increase in pay plus a lot of OT.

I got sick of retail so I needed a change.

Congrats, man!