ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Owned! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265830)

R8RFAN 10-29-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9064018)
He'll be back. They can 'chise him again and when they get Geno, he'll lock up long term.

You know how spoiled NFL players are... Good luck with that... He may be traded before the deadline if you are lucky, atleast you would get something for him.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9064027)
You know how spoiled NFL players are... Good luck with that... He may be traded before the deadline if you are lucky, atleast you would get something for him.

Nah, we'll just give ya BlackBoob as a loyal Faider fan.

R8RFAN 10-29-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9064039)
Nah, we'll just give ya BlackBoob as a loyal Faider fan.

No.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9064043)
No.

ROFL

GoChargers 10-29-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis (Post 9064004)
And make sure you don't wear your Sunday best as you slide down shit mountain along with that creepy Boy Scout Boy Scout leader you have at quarterback.

I HOPE we slide down Shit Mountain. I'm actively rooting for Failup Rivers to throw ten picks and fumble a few times. I'd like nothing more than to lose out and finally dump the shit trifecta of AJ, Norv, and Rivers.

See, unlike Raider fans, I have no delusions of grandeur about the state of my favorite team, nor am I interested in living in the past. We suck, and so do the Raiders.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9064215)
I HOPE we slide down Shit Mountain. I'm actively rooting for Failup Rivers to throw ten picks and fumble a few times. I'd like nothing more than to lose out and finally dump the shit trifecta of AJ, Norv, and Rivers.

See, unlike Raider fans, I have no delusions of grandeur about the state of my favorite team, nor am I interested in living in the past. We suck, and so do the Raiders.

You need to start a Save Our Chargers movement with the other dozen Charger fans. Bringing back Norv was sooooo fail.

GoChargers 10-29-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9064235)
You need to start a Save Our Chargers movement with the other dozen Charger fans. Bringing back Norv was sooooo fail.

We've already been blacking out plenty of games, made #FireNorv trend on Twitter, people have been selling "Fire Norv" merchandise for years, so there is definitely a movement going on. That infamous "take a chill pill" statement from the PR director was a direct response to the shit that the fanbase rightfully has been piling on the Chargers.

And you're right: bringing back Norv was indeed soooo fail. In fact, hiring Norv to begin with was fail. I haven't bought one iota of Chargers merchandise in years, and haven't worn my Chargers fitteds or Rivers jersey in over a year. The Chargers can have my unconditional support back when they hire a competent GM, a smart, no-nonsense head coach who can motivate and prepare, and a quarterback who isn't a pick-throwing, choking, whining hillbilly.

In essence, I can relate to what Chiefs fans are going through, because that's been us for years now. At least you guys didn't go from a 14-2 Super Bowl contender to this mess.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 09:13 PM

Yeah, Rivers went from looking like a Franchise guy to meh in short order. His crybaby antics of throwing the ball into the ground after every false start is hilarious.

Over-Head 10-30-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9064270)
In essence, I can relate to what Chiefs fans are going through, because that's been us for years now. At least you guys didn't go from a 14-2 Super Bowl contender to this mess.

THIS!!! Hell we went from playing IN the damn SB to a gigantic turky turd.:(

OctoberFart 11-12-2012 11:16 AM

As bad as Baltimore pushed our poop in yesterday we are a long ways from KC futility.

Frazod 11-12-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 9108880)
As bad as Baltimore pushed our poop in yesterday we are a long ways from KC futility.

Yeah, Baltimore beat us by a field goal.

:drool:

threebag 11-12-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

its just you seem to slide back and forth on it with great enthusiasm.

Brock 11-12-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

They gave you guys a rectal prolapse.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

That is something to be proud of ROFL. 7-9 seasons with shit pushed in by every good team FTW!!

RealSNR 11-12-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Congrats on your 7-9 season.

Enjoy Carson Palmer and the retreads, bitch. Your franchise is ****ed.