ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Signatures are getting out of hand (again) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137590)

Mr. Laz 05-04-2006 02:16 PM

chit ... there are people on this thread that don't meet the sig regs.

htismaqe 05-04-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
chit ... there are people on this thread that don't meet the sig regs.

Report them.

I use "At Work" mode, so I can't see sigs.

Mr. Laz 05-04-2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Report them.

I use "At Work" mode, so I can't see sigs.

i already did

i've reported several sigs over the last few weeks ... just to see if anything would happen.

nada that i can tell

it doesn't matter ... i don't really care whether their sigs fit or not. I just wanted to see if the mods would judge fairly.

they didn't

htismaqe 05-04-2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
i already did

i've reported several sigs over the last few weeks ... just to see if anything would happen.

nada that i can tell

it doesn't matter ... i don't really care whether their sigs fit or not. I just wanted to see if the mods would judge fairly.

they didn't

I've gotten one reported post in the last 5 days. It wasn't from you.

Mr. Laz 05-04-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

I've gotten one reported post in the last 5 days. It wasn't from you.

sorry ... but i've use the little report button at least 3 or 4 times.

wrote "sig violation" in the comment section

like i said ... doesn't really matter

htismaqe 05-04-2006 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
sorry ... but i've use the little report button at least 3 or 4 times.

wrote "sig violation" in the comment section

like i said ... doesn't really matter

It does matter.

1) The sigs need to be brought in line. If you see people violating the policy, you should report them.

2) Your little test to see if the mods are playing fair isn't valid, because I can't act on requests that I don't see.

So you've got a couple of choices:

1) PM me with sig violators. I'm guaranteed to see those, and the many many people that PM me will vouch that I will respond within 24 hours. In the meantime, I'll check into why I'm not getting reported posts.

2) Shut up about the mods.

Bob Dole 05-04-2006 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
i already did

nada that i can tell

they didn't

Give it a ****ing rest. Any sigs you reported that were in violation were removed. Manufacture something else to whine about.

Pussy.

FAX 05-04-2006 07:32 PM

As far as mods go, my only complaint today is that Mr. htismaqe's name is impossible to pronounce. This is, potentially, a very serious problem since yelling for help for someone whose name is unutterable portends disaster.

And, neither Mr. Bob Dole nor Mr. ENDelt260 would answer, I don't think.

FAX

jAZ 05-04-2006 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Give it a ****ing rest. Any sigs you reported that were in violation were removed. Manufacture something else to whine about.

Pussy.

I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus, because I don't really care about scrolling past long sigs (tough I hate wide ones). I've long since gotten used to it. However, I do think that there is a very large sig, errr... elephant in the room. And the poster in question is quite regular in their posting both in this thread and elsewhere.

That said, I'd like to thank htismaqe for taking the time to respond to my PMs and help me complete my "probation" and restore my sig to the required limits while resorting my privilidges.

htismaqe 05-04-2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
As far as mods go, my only complaint today is that Mr. htismaqe's name is impossible to pronounce. This is, potentially, a very serious problem since yelling for help for someone whose name is unutterable portends disaster.

And, neither Mr. Bob Dole nor Mr. ENDelt260 would answer, I don't think.

FAX

What would you like me to change it to?

I live to serve.

4th and Long 05-04-2006 07:51 PM

Text included, BSPimpDude's sig is over the limit. Since I'm running a 600 x 800 resolution, I cannot tell if greg63's is over the limit, formatted wrong, or what. It appears stacked to me. Again, it could just be the resolution I'm using.

FAX 05-04-2006 07:54 PM

Quote:

What would you like me to change it to?

I live to serve.

It has to be something classy. You know, something that communicates high intelligence combined with a wry wit and a smattering of lassisitude in keeping with long hours, Mr. htismaqe. It should also help if it had consonants followed by vowels, I imagine.

I like "The Muffin Man".

FAX

htismaqe 05-04-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
Text included, BSPimpDude's sig is over the limit. Since I'm running a 600 x 800 resolution, I cannot tell if greg63's is over the limit, formatted wrong, or what. It appears stacked to me. Again, it could just be the resolution I'm using.

Yeah, they were both slightly over. Thanks for the heads-up.

htismaqe 05-04-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
It has to be something classy. You know, something that communicates high intelligence combined with a wry wit and a smattering of lassisitude in keeping with long hours, Mr. htismaqe. It should also help if it had consonants followed by vowels, I imagine.

I like "The Muffin Man".

FAX

ROFL

No, I won't change it to that.

Fairplay 05-04-2006 08:19 PM

I had a great avatar. I had it for a couple months on here until apparently a mod got rid of it. Thats too bad.

If any members recall it was a picture of a computer desk with a lot of monitors on it. The monitors had pics of women on it. The monitors pics were small enough where it wouldn't annoy other members. I thought anyways.