ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Gretz On Cassel: Surviving The Process (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=233265)

DaneMcCloud 09-12-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 6995466)
by your logic haley, pioli and belicheat are wrong as well.

Who is the dumbass?

How so?

And FTR, we ALL know you're the dumbass.

Coogs 09-12-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bane_58 (Post 6993090)
Well he surely knows more about him than anyone else,but I just wonder how long he will "wait" for Cassel if he continues to struggle this year.

I think I have read where you know what you have in your QB once he gets past 30 starts. Going into this season, Cassel is right at 30. If he doesn't show this season, I think we are going to know the answer to your question.

I know we all heard that Cassel and Chambers hooked up on long TD passes nearly everyday in practice. And we all know Cassel did not throw but one or two balls downfield at all in preseason, and none with success. It is going to be interesting to see if the long hookups in practice show up starting tomorrow, or if we will see what we have seen all preseason long.

CoMoChief 09-12-2010 08:36 PM

Cassel is garbage.

I just think people wanna call it as they see it.

The guy doesn't throw crisp sharp passes over 20-25 yds or so. He's not accurate, and has some of the worst pocket presence I've ever seen. He was sacked more than anyone in the NFL with one of the NFL's best Oline and offense. If he feels someone breathing on him, he goes down.

But, Cassel is Pioli's guy, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. He's gonna be the QB of this team and I dont think we go after another QB even if Cassel sucks this season.

milkman 09-12-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6997271)
Cassel is garbage.

The guy doesn't throw crisp sharp passes over 20-25 yds or so. He's not accurate, and has some of the worst pocket presence I've ever seen. He was sacked more than anyone in the NFL with one of the NFL's best Oline and offense. If he feels someone breathing on him, he goes down.

But, Cassel is Pioli's guy, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. He's gonna be the QB of this team and I dont think we go after another QB even if Cassel sucks this season.

psst......If Cassel could throw crisp, sharp passes of at least 20-25 yards, he would be a legitimate NFL QB.

Over 20-25 yards would be gravy.

googlegoogle 09-13-2010 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6997271)
Cassel is garbage.

lets see if thats true this season. You seem to think qb's don't need any help and that it's an individual game.:shake: