ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

Rasputin 02-18-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8381498)
The judicial system is for losers. The guy would have gotten his hand slapped by the judge and some punk lawyer would make 10 grand. Kicking the guys ass was the right thing to do . See ya in 20 years Mr. MTG

This! The judicial system is a joke & I know this first hand. The guy who abused my daughter got away with it. The only thing keeping me from doing what I want to do is God help me for my daughter sake. Not for that I would be serving 20+ years. I may just yet and only God can and has stop me so far but that doesn't mean I wont if I thought for one second my daughter wouldn't suffer even more harm from losing me.

I got to get out of this thread :mad:

NewChief 02-18-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381546)

That guy does kind of look like he's saying, "What the **** else did you expect from me? I'm MTG#10!"

DaFace 02-18-2012 02:30 PM

I just can't bring myself to care about this guy's BS anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ 02-18-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8381286)
You're likely to end up separated from your kids over this. Hope it felt good.

this, unfortunately even if the guy deserved it the judge is going to see a violent man who is a bad enfluence on his kids.

Being a parent is not easy but you have to use good judgement and restraint. Beating the living crap out of someone may feel good but it will do more long term damage for you and your relationship with your kids long term.

MTG#10 02-18-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381529)
ok lets play a game, who can spot MG#10? http://springfieldmugshots.com/page/2

Heh, not on there sorry. My mom had it removed within an hour of it being posted.

Ceej 02-18-2012 02:33 PM

Some things are just better unposted.

MTG#10 02-18-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8381582)
I just can't bring myself to care about this guy's BS anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

You cared enough to click on the thread and reply though? :rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381534)
Me having children or not does not affect the way the law works.

No shit.

You have no children and you work in the legal field.

Fact is, no one ever knows how they'd react knowing someone hurt their child.

I'm extremely mild-mannered, but I would seriously inflict some damage on someone if they hurt my son.

Law be damned.

Its very easy for you and others to sit in judgement of someone when you have no ****ing clue how you would act if this situation presented itself to you.

JD10367 02-18-2012 02:38 PM

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/3/32/3...5_WellBye.jpeg

Jewish Rabbi 02-18-2012 02:40 PM

Either you're a ****ing terrible troll, or your whore of an ex-wife is Frankie's mom.

Molitoth 02-18-2012 02:40 PM

Punching a guy a few times and giving him a bloody nose/black eye is one thing; putting him in the hospital with those severe injuries may have been a bit too much.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8381626)
Punching a guy a few times and giving him a bloody nose/black eye is one thing; putting him in the hospital with those severe injuries may have been a bit too much.

Maybe.

What happens if the ex boyfriend puts his daughter in the hospital next time?

What MTG did wasn't very bright but you can guarantee he won't go near his children. Ever.

Iowanian 02-18-2012 02:48 PM

As the father of 2 daughters, I understand.

That sounds like more of an ass whooping than my mental picture of you would provide, but I can understand dad-rage.

A dad has to do what a dad has to do. good luck.

NewChief 02-18-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8381654)
What MTG did wasn't very bright but you can guarantee he won't go near his children. Ever.

Really? You think so?

Let me run this scenario past you: the guy justifies in his mind that he just punished the kids and lost his temper. It's not going to happen again. Meanwhile, he and the Ex stay together and, through echo chamber psychology, convince each other that MTG is the bad guy. They pursue every legal recourse they have against him and are convinced that HE is the psycho one that needs to be kept away from the kids. Meanwhile, Mr. Ex Broken Nose raises up MTG's kids, smacking them around anytime he loses his temper and knowing that he has the benefit of the law on his side from now on. On top of that, he's got a nice wad of cash to hire lawyers to legally beat the shit out of MTG who is now in the poor house after paying Broken Nose's hospital bills.

Yup. MTG has them right where he wants them.

What MTG did doesn't guarantee any kind of safety for his children. It puts them in more danger because he no longer has the high ground where the law is concerned. And I seriously doubt that guy is going to not lose his temper anymore and hit the kid just because MTG put an ass whipping on him. That's, once again, not how physical abuse works.

Iowanian 02-18-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381292)
Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

A child can be spanked or slapped by a parent or someone close enough to the situation, like a grandparent. My siblings have full authority to spank mine if they ever need it, but I'm confident if a boyfriend of my ex sister in law ever hits one of my nephews this is the likely best outcome.

A boyfriend has no right to hit your daughter in the face. **** that guy and anyone who doesn't understand how this happened.