ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc What celebrities do you truly HATE? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263289)

Radar Chief 09-07-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 110010x (Post 8886423)
I cannot stand kim kardashian

But that’s not so much hate as I can’t understand why her 10 minutes weren’t up several years ago.

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8886441)
But that’s not so much hate as I can’t understand why her 10 minutes weren’t up several years ago.

Because teenage girls love her

lcarus 09-07-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8885516)
Bill Maher he seems like a smug asshole IMO

I was gonna say Bill Maher. Smug little prick. The only time he was ever close to funny was in his Religulous movie. Only because of the hillbilly Christian idiots he was interviewing mainly.

Russell Brand for sure too. How annoying can one person be?

HemiEd 09-07-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 8885490)
The Maroon 5 lead singer. If I ever see him in person, I will personally rip out his tongue to ensure he is a mute. My ears have bled many many times whilst listening to the radio. He sounds like a dog in heat getting buttsechs after being shot 77 times.

I take it you aren't a fan of "The Voice?"

Has anyone said Obama yet?

durtyrute 09-07-2012 03:18 PM

Why so much hate for Kim Kar. She is fine as ****. Who cares if she's messed around with some people? I'm sure some of your lady friends had sex before you met, also.

ct 09-07-2012 03:29 PM

1st 50 posts and no mention of Tom Cruise? doosh

gblowfish 09-07-2012 03:39 PM

There are celebrities that I don't agree with their politics, or their choice of religion, but I don't hate them for either of those things.

Then there are those who through their actions are not particularly nice people, or they are just flat out annoying.

People who bug me:

Entertainment - I have to just turn the channel:

Roseanne Barr
Dane Cook
George Lopez
Sandra Bernhardt
Oprah

Sportscasters:
Chris Collinsworth
Boomer Berman
Bob Davis
Tim McCarver
Neil Smith
Rodney Harrison

Music:
Anybody who screws up the national anthem with a bunch of "wooo wooo wooo's"

Everybody else I'm pretty much OK with....

OOH...I forgot.

ANNOYING MAN! GOD that guy is ANNOYING!

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=xjfk6n3g1vwikvzlvlcb2w&partner=metacafe&uri=http%3a%2f%2fwww.hulu.com%2fwatch%2f27892 1" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief 09-07-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8886693)
Why so much hate for Kim Kar. She is fine as ****. Who cares if she's messed around with some people? I'm sure some of your lady friends had sex before you met, also.

She isn't fine enough to be making a living at it.
Not hate’n, just don’t get it.

scho63 09-07-2012 05:00 PM

Dane Cook
Kesha and Nicki Minaj
Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan and their mothers
Adam Sandler
Bill Maher
Joy Behar
Rosie O'Donnell
David Schwimmer
Chris Matthews and Keith Obermann
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Eric Holder, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Maxine Waters
Rachel Ray
Vince Offer and all other TV pitchmen/women
Old Madonna (post 35)
Michael Moore
Janeane Garofalo
Bob Costas and Matt Lauer

R8RFAN 09-07-2012 05:04 PM

Any celebrity that uses their fame as a bully pulpit in politics

Top 09-07-2012 05:22 PM

Sean Penn!!

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8886877)
Any celebrity that uses their fame as a bully pulpit in politics

You hate Clint Eastwood?

Brock 09-07-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8886693)

Because she's functionally reeruned?

RealSNR 09-07-2012 06:41 PM

Blake Lively

A month or so ago a friend and I couldn't decide which movie to watch. We had both seen DKR, but didn't want to go to Total Recall. So we decided to go the alternative route and pick a lesser-advertised movie. Looked up Savages, thought it sounded interesting, and that it had a chance of being good.

It was that night that I was introduced to Blake Lively.

First of all, there's her ****ing name. **** parents these days. Seriously. You name your daughter Blake? Why not name her ****ing John or Robert? Get that shit out of me.

Next, and perhaps worst of all, is her shitty acting. In the movie she's meant to be this "prize" soulmate for two best friends, and thus is portrayed as a weak woman who depends on people for ****ing EVERYTHING. Yes, that's just the character in the script she was given, but this bitch was unconvincing and ****ing awful. Truly goddamn abortion-smearing awful. The only convincing scene I saw was when she was getting raped, and that's probably because Oliver Stone said, "Well, we need to make her be real in ONE part of the movie, and I really really ****ing hate her, so let's just rape her on camera."

Lastly, her breasts are too small, her hair is too ****ing big, she's got this weird-shaped body that's almost alien-like, and she looks like she's stoned all the ****ing time. Also, her mouth is ****ing huge. Almost as bad as Julia Roberts. And THIS is the prize both of these guys share in the movie? **** you, Oliver Stone.

But most of all, **** you Blake Lively. I saw your terrible acting only because I said, "I've never heard of this person before. How bad can she be?" I didn't realize you were actually Hitler.

I hope somebody shoves her head up a cow's vagina and beats her to death with its udder.

Dayze 09-07-2012 06:45 PM

Jennifer Lopez
Bill Paxton