ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs LLLLLLL-The Official Chiefs vs. Steelers MNF game thread-LLLLLLL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266489)

Nzoner 11-12-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9109876)
That's fine and well, but today is Monday

LMAO

Exactly what I was going to put,man this is going to be like Arian Foster running the 100 yard dash against the special olympics participants.

bayz101 11-12-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9109869)
Are you from Pittsburgh? If so, thank you and I hope we can have the same success as your organization at some point.

If you're not from Pittsburgh, get the **** out of here you bandwagon fan. When we finally win another Super Bowl it'll feel so much better to us being from KC than you bandwagon ****s who count your titles and can't even point to Pittsburgh on a map. You "travel well" is another way of saying "you have a lot of ****tards that jump on your title winning bandwagon."

Merry Christmas bud!!!

Not from Pittsburgh, but not a "Bandwagon" fan either. Been a fan since birth, and starting waving the terrible towel before Ben Roethlisberger was out of High School! Most of the "Bandwagon" fans dropped off the wagon the minute we had a bad season in '09 defending the championship, and very few from the '10 run still hang around today.

It's all about the Giants now! (Until we whipped them) LMAO

Take care!

Mother****erJones 11-12-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9109869)
Are you from Pittsburgh? If so, thank you and I hope we can have the same success as your organization at some point.

If you're not from Pittsburgh, get the **** out of here you bandwagon fan. When we finally win another Super Bowl it'll feel so much better to us being from KC than you bandwagon ****s who count your titles and can't even point to Pittsburgh on a map. You "travel well" is another way of saying "you have a lot of ****tards that jump on your title winning bandwagon."

Merry Christmas bud!!!

My dad and brother are steeler fans. Theyre not bandwagon fans at all

bayz101 11-12-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9109880)
You don't understand. We don't want to win. It helps nothing. We want a Steeler assraping.

Trying to usher the GM out of town? I'm sorry. I just do NOT see us blowing you guys out tonight. I don't like the GM, either, but I think tonight'll be a closer game than most would think.

Hammock Parties 11-12-2012 05:32 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...68049183_n.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayz101 (Post 9109892)
Trying to usher the GM out of town? I'm sorry. I just do NOT see us blowing you guys out tonight. I don't like the GM, either, but I think tonight'll be a closer game than most would think.

Well that and the team is 1-7 and in desperate need of a franchise QB. Getting the QB is the most important part, but if it flushes turds Cassel, Pioli, and Romeo retires in shame it's good thing as well. Winning this game is pointless beyond belief. We sacrifice now to reap the rewards later.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-12-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9109891)
My dad and brother are steeler fans. Theyre not bandwagon fans at all

Right. Root for your hometown team or get the **** out.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9109898)

Eh, I can't say much, I'm not from KC but have been a diehards Chiefs fan since I was like 12.

Titty Meat 11-12-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

I'll be rooting for the Steelers too

Bugeater 11-12-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayz101 (Post 9109853)
Hey all!

Steelers fan and administrator at Steelers Xtreme and Steelers Fever here wishing you the best of luck in tonight's game! Hope to see a good one on the national stage! Take care, all!

-Nate

I'm heading over to your site right now. I'll be registering under the username of Roethlesception. See you soon!

Chiefs Pantalones 11-12-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9109902)
Eh, I can't say much, I'm not from KC but have been a diehards Chiefs fan since I was like 12.

That's torture dude lol. Save yourself while you can!!! ;)

NJChiefsFan 11-12-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Born in NJ and still live here. I root for KC. Deal with it and **** off. The idea that going off and finding another team and not being a sheep makes you a bandwagon is a joke. The irony of course is that if I was just a sheep I would have enjoyed a SB last year.

Easy 6 11-12-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9109623)

Dear God, what a defensive, desperate looking man.

Deberg_1990 11-12-2012 05:46 PM

Trap game for the Steelers.

Romeo and Daboll open it up tonight.

chiefs 27

steelers 21

Chiefs Pantalones 11-12-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9109913)
Born in NJ and still live here. I root for KC. Deal with it and **** off. The idea that going off and finding another team and not being a sheep makes you a bandwagon is a joke. The irony of course is that if I was just a sheep I would have enjoyed a SB last year.

How the **** did you become a Chiefs fan in Jersey? Masochist? Tortured puppies? Rebellious kid? Read Osama Bin Laden's diary? Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you persist?

I understand being from a different place and becoming a fan because that's the team your dad and/or mom rooted for, but choosing us out of nowhere is funny as shit. :)