ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Fox Sports Poll: Who Should the Chiefs Draft at No. 1? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267890)

okcchief 12-21-2012 07:01 PM

I shouldn't let this shit piss me off, but it does. I love this stupid ****ing team, and if they do something this stupid it may ****ing kill me.

Sorter 12-21-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9230762)
Yeah, I can't wait to take Te'o and have the 2nd round roll around and us get NOBODY because they're all gone.

No shit. This is the scenario nobody talks about. If we were to trade down or take Jones. Werner, etc. there stands the chance that even the lower prospects in Nassib, Barkley, Glennon, and Bray are all snatched up by the Cards, Jets, Eagles, etc.

So ****ing awesome when we take EJ Manuel...

notorious 12-21-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9230704)
FIRST-
Manti Te'o-sure bet to not be a waste and defense would have best linebacker corp in NFL

SECOND-
Mike Glennon or TYler Brayor or Ryan Nassib (syracuse) QB's

THIRD-
Cobi Hamilton WR-burner w/ great hand -eye coordination and can beat you at line of scrimmage

Four-
Rick Wagner-tackle Wisconson

FIVE-
Ryan Otten TE San Diego State

SIX-
Rodney Smith-WR Florida State

SEVEN-
Drew Frey-SS -Cincinnatti

Possibles if available-Leon McFadden CB San Diego State,Will Davis -CB -Utah State,T J Moe-Mizzou-WR,

http://gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Mis...s%20window.gif

htismaqe 12-21-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9230800)
No shit. This is the scenario nobody talks about. If we were to trade down or take Jones. Werner, etc. there stands the chance that even the lower prospects in Nassib, Barkley, Glennon, and Bray are all snatched up by the Cards, Jets, Eagles, etc.

But we can draft Jordan Lynch. He's the next Tim Tebow!

RealSNR 12-21-2012 07:31 PM

Geno Smith's too risky. Much better to wait a year and take... umm... uhh... Keith Price? Sean Mannion?

whoman69 12-21-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9230844)
Geno Smith's too risky. Much better to wait a year and take... umm... uhh... Keith Price? Sean Mannion?

We better hold on to Quinn to make sure we can get them.

crossbow 12-21-2012 09:07 PM

What a stupid idiot. Everyone knows we need to draft a DL or ILB. Geez, gimme a break. <--- sarcasm ---xxx

So we suffer the worse record in the NFL and NOT draft a franchise QB even though we haven't drafted one since 1960 something? Well?

crossbow 12-21-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9230800)

Yep,

Cards, Jets, Beagles, Chiefs, Jags, and Bills. All need upgrade at QB position. 6 teams and 5 quarterbacks.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-21-2012 09:54 PM

I know it's not a popular opinion, but there's nothing to say that the chiefs couldn't trade up from the round 2 spot if they drafted Jones/Milliner.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-21-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9230844)

Tajh Boyd LOL

KCrockaholic 12-21-2012 10:11 PM

Yay lets have the BEST linebackers GIYZ. It well be FUN and we well be AWESUM!

baitism 12-21-2012 10:47 PM

We should trade down and draft the right 53 6th and 7th rounders and release everyone else. Clark would approve, too.

NJChiefsFan 12-21-2012 11:19 PM

I still can't get over somebody saying a team needs a QB but nobody is worth it only to say that a team FIVE spots lower that has a QB should be the team to take one.

FlaChief58 12-21-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9231121)
I still can't get over somebody saying a team needs a QB but nobody is worth it only to say that a team FIVE spots lower that has a QB should be the team to take one.

For some reason the Dolts are in the second tier of media darlings. Phyllis is getting closer to the end of his career, next years QB class isn't as strong as this year and the national media loves to make fun of the Chiefs. It's really not that hard to figure out.

NJChiefsFan 12-21-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9231123)
For some reason the Dolts are in the second tier of media darlings. Phyllis is getting closer to the end of his career, next years QB class isn't as strong as this year and the national media loves to make fun of the Chiefs. It's really not that hard to figure out.

This guy seems to be seriously trying to make this point. I do agree that the media wanted to love SD. It seems they have gotten over it though since nothing ever came of their teams.