ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SOC says Clark slammed Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268280)

Hammock Parties 12-31-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9262263)
Well, at least its more successful than the ClayWay, which generally involves repeatedly embarassing yourself in public. ROFL

No?

I called your entire bullshit Patriot Way out on it's bullshit this year and ****ing slashed both jugulars, drinking deeply of it's sweet blood for 17 weeks.

In the event of Pioli's extension, I have assembled a legion of fans prepared to hate this franchise with vindictive MIGHT such as the NFL has never seen.

We are strong. You are weak.

The time of the Brady will end, and so will the fraud you have perpetrated upon the NFL.

Your reckoning is nigh.

jspchief 12-31-2012 10:24 PM

I don't understand what possible reason Hunt would have for keeping a "powerless" GM. It doesn't save him any money. Paying the guy to do nothing is just as big a waste of money as paying him to go away.

There are only 2 reasonable scenarios imo. Pioli will remain GM, or he'll be fired. This neutered GM notion just doesn't fit.

Hammock Parties 12-31-2012 10:32 PM

Yeah, it's obvious his ass is deader than ****ing fried chicken.

And it feels good.

Easy 6 12-31-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9262337)
I don't understand what possible reason Hunt would have for keeping a "powerless" GM. It doesn't save him any money. Paying the guy to do nothing is just as big a waste of money as paying him to go away.

There are only 2 reasonable scenarios imo. Pioli will remain GM, or he'll be fired. This neutered GM notion just doesn't fit.

I'm going with what others have said... that there is a mountain of legal and respectful of NFL tradition, insider mumbojumbo at work here.

The couple have seperated, the actual divorce is pending.

AussieChiefsFan 12-31-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9262361)
I'm going with what others have said... that there is a mountain of legal and respectful NFL insider mumbojumbo at work here.

^

Amnorix 12-31-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9262284)
No?

I called your entire bullshit Patriot Way out on it's bullshit this year and ****ing slashed both jugulars, drinking deeply of it's sweet blood for 17 weeks.

In the event of Pioli's extension, I have assembled a legion of fans prepared to hate this franchise with vindictive MIGHT such as the NFL has never seen.

The time of the Brady will end, and so will the fraud you have perpetrated upon the NFL.

Your reckoning is nigh.

You should reduce your drug intake, or increase it, as appropriate.

Hammock Parties 12-31-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

I'm going with what others have said... that there is a mountain of legal and respectful of NFL tradition, insider mumbojumbo at work here.

Notice that there were no such hangups with:

Carl

Herm

Romeo

Haley

Pioli is an asshole to the bitter end. And Clark is probably just finding out.

New World Order 12-31-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9262369)

After Weiss, Romeo, Pioli, Mcdaniels, Mangini all failed this shit head still supports The Patriot way. Please go skydiving without a parachute over the rockies.

Mother****erJones 12-31-2012 11:03 PM

Cheers to captain candy wrapper being canned as soon as a HC is hired

jspchief 12-31-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

This is how I feel. I don't know how you could read what Clark said and think that Polio has a future in KC in any capacity.

SoCalBronco 12-31-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9262284)
No?

Your reckoning is nigh.

Lol...Bob is planning a full out insurrection. Funny stuff...reminds me of myself during the McD era.

Clark is obviously trying to save money by making Scott miserable so he quits. Not happening. He will get at least a few mill in a settlement. Maybe Clark is using this as a ............teaching moment.

BigRedChief 12-31-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9262233)
A coupe of posts ago you wrote something we need a code breaker to decipher
Posted via Mobile Device

welll to be fair, you do seem to be misinterpreting posts a lot lately.

GoChargers 12-31-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9262263)
Well, at least its more successful than the ClayWay, which generally involves repeatedly embarassing yourself in public. ROFL

The Cheatriot Way ****ing sucks. It's a fluke that will never be replicated.

BigRedChief 12-31-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9262369)

Sorry but from our view it does seem to clearly a situation that only Bill has the brains in the "Patriot way".

Has nothing to do with NE. Bill is just a helluva coach. One of the best ever.

Ebolapox 01-01-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9262586)
welll to be fair, you do seem to be misinterpreting posts a lot lately.

you apparently missed the post. it was....very 'drunk' post.

he went back and edited said post. no misinterpreting at all.