ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Shooting at my little sisters school (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268716)

Bump 01-10-2013 08:59 PM

Pretty shitty this is happening.

What I find interesting is this.

Every right wing/conservative news sites doesn't have this story on their front page or anywhere to be seen easily. Like foxnews, wall street journal, drudge report, etc. If you rely on those news sites, you wouldn't have even heard about this.

Every left wing/liberal news site has this story featured on their front page. Sites like CNN, Huffington Post, etc.

I just think it's interesting that the right doesn't want you to know about this and the left do.

LoneWolf 01-10-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9304129)
Glad your sister is ok.

We live in a morally bankrupt country. Its thickening

FYP

Aries Walker 01-10-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9304283)

Every right wing/conservative news sites doesn't have this story on their front page or anywhere to be seen easily. Like foxnews, wall street journal, drudge report, etc. If you rely on those news sites, you wouldn't have even heard about this.

Every left wing/liberal news site has this story featured on their front page. Sites like CNN, Huffington Post, etc.

I just think it's interesting that the right doesn't want you to know about this and the left do.

It's also on the front page of the BBC and Al Jazeera news - right below the story about the multiple bombings in Pakistan that CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC are all completely ignoring.

In58men 01-10-2013 09:57 PM

Well it's all over, we was able to get her out of the auditorium around 3:45 pm. She was pretty shook up about it, but nothing to serious. The shooter and my sister attended Sunday school when they were about 8-9 years old. She couldn't believe he would do something like this.

Thanks again.

BigRedChief 01-10-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9304209)
what was the point of the thread in the first place?

Whats your point of asking about a point?

CrazyPhuD 01-10-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9304283)

Here's the bigger question. I'd be willing to bet that in the course of today no less that 5 african american kids were shot and killed. Why is this news and the minority children who die everyday in inner cities isn't? Is it because we've become so desensitized to gang bangers killing people that people would turn the channel?

They report what WE watch, ironically the fault is ours.

CrazyPhuD 01-10-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9304447)
Well it's all over, we was able to get her out of the auditorium around 3:45 pm. She was pretty shook up about it, but nothing to serious. The shooter and my sister attended Sunday school when they were about 8-9 years old. She couldn't believe he would do something like this.

Thanks again.

Glad to hear it, I don't want to imagine what the emotional roller coaster ride you have gone through today.

Bump 01-10-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9304474)
Here's the bigger question. I'd be willing to bet that in the course of today no less that 5 african american kids were shot and killed. Why is this news and the minority children who die everyday in inner cities isn't? Is it because we've become so desensitized to gang bangers killing people that people would turn the channel?

No, it's not about what WE watch, lol. Whatever they put on the news is their way of controlling what people think and believe.

InChiefsHeaven 01-10-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9304474)

I disagree. We watch what they report, and we tend to go to the source who reports it in a way we agree with. I checked out Fox news when I heard about it, and it was buried at the bottom of the home page. But there was a headline about the bombings in Pakistan.

I'm starting to realize that they ALL suck. All of them. The truth is out there, but good luck finding it easily.

HMc 01-10-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9304460)
Whats your point of asking about a point?

To establish its purpose, given that related discussion is seemingly off-limits.

In58men 01-11-2013 09:48 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/12/yzu7ena7.jpg

America

Some guy talking about the shooting. I had to make him look stupid lol.

notorious 01-11-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9307139)

America

Some guy talking about the shooting. I had to make him look stupid lol.

He didn't need any help.

Wow, what a ****ing idiot.

Iowanian 01-11-2013 10:10 PM

They should hang that kid tomorrow on TV.

This asshole is a butthurt criminal and isn't the same type of crime as Ct.

Show these assholes that they'll be treated like assholes and maybe they'll find another hobby.

Sorter 01-12-2013 02:08 AM

All the best to you, your family, sister, and others Inmem. Glad your sister is safe.

TimeForWasp 01-12-2013 06:44 AM

Can't believe I just now saw this thread for the first time. Too late to pray, but glad she is ok.