ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Internet dating SUCKS! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270270)

houstonwhodat 02-23-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9428269)
I was sincere about finding a relationship so I was disappointed a lot when I met some of these women and they didn't live up to the hype I built in my head. I don't know why it took me so long, but eventually I lowered my expectations and was only looking for one thing, and you're right, it's there for the taking.

I don't know if Great Expectation is still around or if it works the same way.

It's much better than internet dating but costs way more.

The way it used to work was this:

1) You browse through the books of photos of the girls filed alphabetically and find someone who catches your eye
2) You get the video from the front desk and listen to the same sets of questions they ask everyone. You're looking for a nice laugh and a voice that won't irritate the shit out of you
3) When you want to meet someone you fill out a card and leave it with the front desk
4) The front desk then contacts that person to get an answer
5) If they say yes you get their phone number and it's up to you then

I met some girls that ****ed me on the first date, some wanted to marry me.

I got one pregnant and she had an abortion.

Some were raving lunatics.

See if there is one near you and you will have a great time if you can afford it.

Or start a rock band.....

Spott 02-23-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9428277)
Teehee, I decided to create a fake profile based around a fictional character. If only I had a good fake pic to use.

Matt Cassel for a guy, Kirstie Tynes for a girl.

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9428309)
Mark Castlefor a guy, Kirstie Tynes for a girl.

Oh no, something that spoke to my background of me having a ****ing worthless English degree.

Also, FYP.

Five minutes on POF using the MeetMe, already seen the one crazy that called me one night raving about JimmyJohns being closed at 8pm, making Egg sandwiches and something about air conditioning and a whooooooooooooole lot of women who aren't even approaching 414 status on the area code.

Also, a sorority girl from my college which all but lends credence to the notion damaged women seek out online dating avenues.

Spott 02-23-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9428312)
Oh no, something that spoke to my background of me having a ****ing worthless English degree.

Also, FYP.

Five minutes on POF using the MeetMe, already seen the one crazy that called me one night raving about JimmyJohns being closed at 8pm, making Egg sandwiches and something about air conditioning and a whooooooooooooole lot of women who aren't even approaching 414 status on the area code.

Also, a sorority girl from my college which all but lends credence to the notion damaged women seek out online dating avenues.

You mean they don't live close to Wisconsin?

KCGal 02-23-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9424909)
I know you hate the thought but the best place to meet chicks is at CHURCH. :D

This is so true! The ratio of single men to women is just not fair! And a lot of the men are more "beta" males. The real question is where does a normal woman go to meet a man???

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCGal (Post 9428335)
This is so true! The ratio of single men to women is just not fair! And a lot of the men are more "beta" males. The real question is where does a normal woman go to meet a man???

College.

Spott 02-23-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCGal (Post 9428335)

The ratio should be about the same. It's just that a lot of guys that are married or in relationships still go out and pick up women.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9428277)
Teehee, I decided to create a fake profile based around a fictional character. If only I had a good fake pic to use.

Midnight Vulture

KCGal 02-23-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9428340)
College.

Lol that is true. My mamma forgot to sit me down and explain that.

R8RFAN 02-23-2013 01:25 PM

A man is born to take care of a woman...
So, ladies make sure you put your head on the right pillow...

Because a man who doesn't acknowledge this truth is not worth being with.... all the real men know it and act accordingly...

Sure, with youth (there is growth, hope and awareness), but the foolish, self-centered men never grasp this concept and for this they end up the losers in the love and the relationship area... ever searching, always blaming, never really attaining...

Also a man who doesn't recognize that this is what he was born to do, is not worth much in other 'real' men's eyes (no matter how much they may protest). A man is not worth much in his own eyes, either, if he doesn't follow the laws of nature and God... causing them their escape, addictions, over-emphasis on sex, violence, objectifying and oppressing the feminine. Because it's their need and desire of her that they fear...

Men admire other men who provide well and take care of their woman ...and families...

In most all instances, the look on a woman's face will tell you much about the man in her life...

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9428356)
Midnight Vulture

Wouldn't fit the persona I've used.

UPDATE: .. wow... this is like.. seriously depressing.

Titty Meat 02-23-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9428438)
Wouldn't fit the persona I've used.

UPDATE: .. wow... this is like.. seriously depressing.

Post em bro

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9428429)

What about that equal rights bullshit then?

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9428520)
Post em bro

I don't think I've seen more than two profiles of women I'd ever be attracted to in normal circumstances. It's just a total dearth of any talent.

Lumpy 02-23-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9428429)

:spock: What?

ROFL