ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football First openly gay NFL player to come out soon? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271468)

Brock 03-26-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9530372)
It will be interesting to see if he's given the sexual harassment training. You see, I've been given it at all four of my companies and never once asked if I wanted to participate. Simple: it's mandatory. Sure I've never harassed anyone but tat doesn't exempt me from it. And now this guy will have to undergo it as well.

We cannot assume he will be turned on, but my companies could never assume I'd e turned on by my female co-workers. Same deal.

I love how you think this is some kind of salient point. If everybody has to take the training, everybody has to take the training. Jesus Christ.

KC native 03-26-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9530377)
Anyone who is all "who cares? I'm sick of hearing about gay issues" has very obviously never had to hide their fullest expression of themselves because of societal stigmas. There's nothing wrong with that -- you're fortunate and many people would love to trade experiences with you -- but one ought to be aware of how their own privilege informs their thinking on this issue.

Don't turn this into a serious discussion. I love these threads. They're like Jerry Springer shows.

gblowfish 03-26-2013 10:53 AM

Honestly, I could care less if a guy is in love with a girl, a guy, or a barnyard animal. Same as I don't care if he's Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Muslim, or in love with a barnyard animal.

WhawhaWhat 03-26-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9530372)
It will be interesting to see if he's given the sexual harassment training. You see, I've been given it at all four of my companies and never once asked if I wanted to participate. Simple: it's mandatory. Sure I've never harassed anyone but tat doesn't exempt me from it. And now this guy will have to undergo it as well.

We cannot assume he will be turned on, but my companies could never assume I'd e turned on by my female co-workers. Same deal.

Is there no sexual harassment training for NFL employees, even after the Brett Favre/Jenn Sterger stuff from a few years ago?

patteeu 03-26-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9530377)
Anyone who is all "who cares? I'm sick of hearing about gay issues" has very obviously never had to hide their fullest expression of themselves because of societal stigmas. There's nothing wrong with that -- you're fortunate and many people would love to trade experiences with you -- but one ought to be aware of how their own privilege informs their thinking on this issue.

We still love you. You can stop overcompensating with all that death metal now. :grouphug:

j/k

Frazod 03-26-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9530366)
I guess I should just stick to Jovan Belcher jokes, then :(

My favorite is the one about the trucker who picks up the queer hitchhikers, but it wouldn't be nearly as funny in written form.

Dayze 03-26-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9530380)
LMAO... yeah, Gay players that lead with their helmet will be penile-ized.

BOOM! lol

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-26-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 9530266)
tolerant .. thats the problem now .. go bak in the closets you unnatural sob's .....

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

WhawhaWhat 03-26-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9530397)
My favorite is the one about the trucker who picks up the queer hitchhikers, but it wouldn't be nearly as funny in written form.

You prefer pictures?

Frazod 03-26-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 9530403)
You prefer pictures?

Uh, no.

TLO 03-26-2013 11:00 AM

Would there be some kind of procedure in the showers? Or is it like supermakret sweek for those guys in there?

Dayze 03-26-2013 11:00 AM

dicks, or GTFO / Clay

ToxSocks 03-26-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9530406)
dicks, or GTFO / Clay

LMAO

ping2000 03-26-2013 11:16 AM

I just hope it's not a Chief or former Chief. We don't need the distraction. I miss the old days when people kept their sexual preferences to themselves. Who you are banging or like to bang does not interest me.

burt 03-26-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 9530433)
I just hope it's not a Chief or former Chief. We don't need the distraction. I miss the old days when people kept their sexual preferences to themselves. Who you are banging or like to bang does not interest me.

THIS. TIMES EVEVENTY!!