ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hunt outlines changes the Chiefs are making to get the red back in Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272080)

OnTheWarpath15 04-21-2013 04:35 PM

Seems like we've said this every year.

Quick edit, Mother****erJones.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9610951)
Seems like we've said this every year.

Quick edit, Mother****erJones.

I posted in the wrong thread accidentally

Rasputin 04-21-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9610947)
In all honesty, that should have been the case when you-know-who was hired.

Funny how the guy makes this huge production out of wanting to draft and develop a franchise QB, then hires guys who piss away the two most valuable R2 picks in franchise history on game managers.

That is my fLustration with Clark. I remembered him talking he wants to build the team through the draft and yet he fails to draft us a QBotf to do so. Full of bull shit talk.

Chiefaholic 04-21-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9611875)
That is my fLustration with Clark. I remembered him talking he wants to build the team through the draft and yet he fails to draft us a QBotf to do so. Full of bull shit talk.

Just curious... Let's pretend Dorsey doesn't trade the 1.1 and takes Geno with that pick. Take it another step and Geno turns out to be the next Ryan Leaf (only with less predraft hype). Will this particular crowd back Dorsey for taking a high risk on a QB who most experts think is a 2nd round prospect?

chiefzilla1501 04-21-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9612077)
Just curious... Let's pretend Dorsey doesn't trade the 1.1 and takes Geno with that pick. Take it another step and Geno turns out to be the next Ryan Leaf (only with less predraft hype). Will this particular crowd back Dorsey for taking a high risk on a QB who most experts think is a 2nd round prospect?

If we whiff on a 1.1 QB, we're in the same boat as if we get a good LT at 1.1. A non-Super Bowl team. I think most of us know that. So yes, it's acceptable to whiff on a 1.1 QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-21-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9612077)

Yes. Every ****ing time, and twice on Sunday.
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 04-21-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9612764)
Yes. Every ****ing time, and twice on Sunday.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would support Dorsey because he showed he has balls and doesnt let care what anybody says.

penbrook 04-21-2013 08:38 PM

qbs that go #1 dont have to start right away.

Carson Palmer didnt start till about half into his rookie season and Jamarcus Russell only played the last two games of his rookie season.

Chiefaholic 04-21-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9612790)
I would support Dorsey because he showed he has balls and doesnt let care what anybody says.

I guaran-damn-tee you Dorsey doesn't give a **** what the draft pundits think. If he sees Geno as the best athlete in the draft, he'll draft him. Personally, I see a great athlete with flaws that need adjusted before giving him the reins to an NFL franchise. A trade down, followed by drafting Geno would be my preference.

penbrook 04-21-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9612833)
I guaran-damn-tee you Dorsey doesn't give a **** what the draft pundits think. If he sees Geno as the best athlete in the draft, he'll draft him. Personally, I see a great athlete with flaws that need adjusted before giving him the reins to an NFL franchise. A trade down, followed by drafting Geno would be my preference.

I would trade with the Eagles. Eagles want a OT.

We trade down and draft Geno. Reid is the QB miracle worker so you never know.

penbrook 04-21-2013 08:46 PM

Per Daniel Jeremiah

If you enjoy a long pause during a phone call, ask any NFL executive to predict when Geno Smith is going to get drafted.*#NoClue

DTLB58 04-22-2013 12:33 PM

Clark should do this:

@darrenrovell: Packers join pack by putting fans on tickets this year http://t.co/o7pSfLBRhm