ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sportsfan: The Alex Smith Story (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272720)

Spott 05-05-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9659758)
We might if it were true. It's not.

Do you honestly think that 3 or 4 different people joined this site at the same time, with nearly identical usernames, who all log on and post at the same times pretty much daily on the same threads all saying the exact same thing just because the ip addresses are different? Especially considering the fact that this same person did the same thing on the 49ers board?

SAUTO 05-05-2013 03:44 PM

This/these ****er/s is/are weird.

Very ****ing weird
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace 05-05-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9659860)
Do you honestly think that 3 or 4 different people joined this site at the same time, with nearly identical usernames, who all log on and post at the same times pretty much daily on the same threads all saying the exact same thing just because the ip addresses are different? Especially considering the fact that this same person did the same thing on the 49ers board?

Perhaps there was a major event that occurred that might have caused a number of people to join at the same time...

On a side note, I always love when people try to explain the intricacies of IP spoofing to those of us who have spent years hunting down mults. For the record, we have 3 different tools to identify mults, and only one of them is IP based.

Spott 05-05-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9659930)
Perhaps there was a major event that occurred that might have caused a number of people to join at the same time...

On a side note, I always love when people try to explain the intricacies of IP spoofing to those of us who have spent years hunting down mults. For the record, we have 3 different tools to identify mults, and only one of them is IP based.

So when I log in from my phone it shows the same ip address as when I log in from my home computer?

DaFace 05-05-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9659977)
So when I log in from my phone it shows the same ip address as when I log in from my home computer?

Obvious answer is obvious.

I really don't care about this any more than I do about the massive shit I just took, so have fun with your conspiracy theories.

Baby Lee 05-05-2013 04:29 PM

This is the derailedenest thread that ever got derailed. Worse than a Frankie flailfest.

KCSLC2008 05-05-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9655446)
So explain to me the connection. Is it because he is a Mormon or Gay or what? Just really dreamy blue eyes? I just don't understand why the **** he has these ****ing groupies given his very mediocre results.

Reid is Mormon (went to BYU), Smith is not (Seattle born, San Diego raised, people have confirmed he's not). Not that it matters. Neither are gay. Just FYI.

As for the fans, won't speak for them.

BigBeauford 05-05-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9660101)
This is the derailedenest thread that ever got derailed. Worse than a Frankie flailfest.

Anyone know what happened to Peter Lalich from Cal U?

Baby Lee 05-05-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9660477)
Anyone know what happened to Peter Lalich from Cal U?

Not even his twitter has anything, [except inquiries as to what's up with his status].