ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Girl buys water, spends night in jail (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274202)

Dayze 07-01-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9786176)
Give you a heads up? shit. Down in Texas the agency hires underage kids to go into liquor stores and bars to try and purchase booze. You serve 'em and an agent comes in and arrests you.

well, a heads-up in terms notifying the ABC dudes outside after I carded them if they still suspected they were underage.

Raiderhater 07-01-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9786179)
well, a heads-up in terms notifying the ABC dudes outside after I carded them if they still suspected they were underage.

Yeah but, you still knew they were there. Very rarely is that the case Texas.

The agents worked with you, they weren't trying trap you.

mikey23545 07-01-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9786084)
Wouldn't you think ABC would have an agent inside the store watching underage kids checkout? Maybe even with a walkie talkie to the other agents outside the store?

This would have saved a lot of bullshit all over some sparkling water.

NSA could have monitored it all and given the ABC-123 cops a heads up...

That's what the NSA is for, right?

Dayze 07-01-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9786184)
Yeah but, you still knew they were there. Very rarely is that the case Texas.

ah, I see.

suzzer99 07-01-2013 11:20 AM

Please local and state police departments everywhere, spare zero expense stamping out college-age drinking. Lord knows none of us ever drank in college, and I have no sympathy for those who do.

Whatever it takes money and man-hour-wise – no amount of overtime or overfunded pensions is too much. Bust college kids for 25 years, retire at 80% of your final salary (goosed to the moon with bogus overtime your last few years) due to "hazard pay", then go work another lucrative gig and double-dip until you're 65. You deserve it. True heroes.

teedubya 07-01-2013 12:12 PM

Is anyone on CP friends with Donger on Facebook or have met him in real life?

Nope.

There is a big red ****ing flag as to this guy's motives.

CP is one of the largest sports message boards on the internet with millions of posts... of course, the govt. is going to assign some shills to monitor the site.

Donger is that guy.

Donger 07-01-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9786285)
Is anyone on CP friends with Donger on Facebook or have met him in real life?

Nope.

There is a big red ****ing flag as to this guy's motives.

CP is one of the largest sports message boards on the internet with millions of posts... of course, the govt. is going to assign some shills to monitor the site.

Donger is that guy.

Reported.

And, I don't use Facebook. I wouldn't if I were you, either.

Rain Man 07-01-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 9786197)
Please local and state police departments everywhere, spare zero expense stamping out college-age drinking. Lord knows none of us ever drank in college, and I have no sympathy for those who do.

Whatever it takes money and man-hour-wise – no amount of overtime or overfunded pensions is too much. Bust college kids for 25 years, retire at 80% of your final salary (goosed to the moon with bogus overtime your last few years) due to "hazard pay", then go work another lucrative gig and double-dip until you're 65. You deserve it. True heroes.

Don't get me started on public pension abuse. That stuff is destroying America from the bottom up.

I met a woman a few months ago who was a former police officer in a very large city. She looked to be in her early sixties, and she shocked me when she mentioned that she'd been retired for 25 years. I asked her how she managed that, and she said she took a "full disability" retirement from the police force.

It turned out that she fell and broke her wrist. Since it was her "gun hand", apparently she made the argument that she needed to retire on disability, and the police force paid it. Are there no desk jobs in the police department? And how long does it take a wrist to heal? It was absolutely ridiculous.

And I should note that this is not an anti-police thing at all. If anything, it's an anti-management thing where people decide that they can give away public money like it's candy. 25 years worth of candy.

Raiderhater 07-01-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786288)
Reported.

And, I don't use Facebook. I wouldn't if I were you, either.

LMAO

Beef Supreme 07-01-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9786292)
Don't get me started on public pension abuse. That stuff is destroying America from the bottom up.

I met a woman a few months ago who was a former police officer in a very large city. She looked to be in her early sixties, and she shocked me when she mentioned that she'd been retired for 25 years. I asked her how she managed that, and she said she took a "full disability" retirement from the police force.

It turned out that she fell and broke her wrist. Since it was her "gun hand", apparently she made the argument that she needed to retire on disability, and the police force paid it. Are there no desk jobs in the police department? And how long does it take a wrist to heal? It was absolutely ridiculous.

And I should note that this is not an anti-police thing at all. If anything, it's an anti-management thing where people decide that they can give away public money like it's candy. 25 years worth of candy.

I knew a former fireman on disability for back problems that didn't have any disability I could see. All he did was sit around and smoke crack on the settlement money.

Donger 07-01-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9786295)
LMAO

What are you laughing about?

Raiderhater 07-01-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786302)
What are you laughing about?

You don't see the irony in your post?

Donger 07-01-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9786354)
You don't see the irony in your post?

No.

Raiderhater 07-01-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786359)
No.

The guy accused of being a government monitor tells the guy who is freaking out over the government spying on us that he shouldn't use facebook.

I figured it was intentional. The fact it wasn't makes even more humorous to me. But then, I have a weird sense of humor....

Donger 07-01-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9786371)
The guy accused of being a government monitor tells the guy who is freaking out over the government spying on us that he shouldn't use facebook.

I figured it was intentional. The fact it wasn't makes even more humorous to me. But then, I have a weird sense of humor....

It was intentional.

I'm still not convinced that teedubya is being serious with his accusations, though. I think he's just being silly.