ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs at Jags prediction/discussion thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275786)

Bowser 09-02-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quittripping (Post 9933038)
Looking over the roster, this team has as much talent as the 49ers, plus it has a better WR crop.

It all comes down to the o-line gelling, Jamal Charles staying healthy throughout the season, and defense playing to their talent and highest potential.

wat

CaliforniaChief 09-02-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quittripping (Post 9933038)
Looking over the roster, this team has as much talent as the 49ers, plus it has a better WR crop.

It all comes down to the o-line gelling, Jamal Charles staying healthy throughout the season, and defense playing to their talent and highest potential.

Easy, slugger.

quittripping 09-02-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9933042)
wat

You don't believe it? Guess you don't know personnel, through they still need to play up to their talents.

The problem is this team, like most failed NFL teams, has failed for so long (due to fail coaching and bad QBing in Cassel) they don't know and forgot how to win. Changing to a good coaching staff and QB hopefully can fix that.

quittripping 09-02-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9933043)
Easy, slugger.

Believe it. Reid does, why he even bother taking over as soon he left Philly.
Philly's roster and Salary cap was all messed up.

Plus this division is a f**king joke, as soon as Manning retire after this or next season, it will be all Alex Smith's. Brady will retire soon after P Manning does. The AFC will be close to free for the taking.

CaliforniaChief 09-02-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quittripping (Post 9933060)
You don't believe it? Guess you don't know personnel, through they still need to play up to their talents.

The problem is this team, like most failed NFL teams, has failed for so long (due to fail coaching and bad QBing in Cassel) they don't know and forgot how to win. Changing to a good coaching staff and QB hopefully can fix that.

So if you went to 100 NFL personnel people, how many do you think would agree with your assertion? Because I'm guessing the number is somewhere around 0.

Rausch 09-02-2013 09:18 AM

In a survival pick-em league at work.

Took KC week one...

quittripping 09-02-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9933065)
So if you went to 100 NFL personnel people, how many do you think would agree with your assertion? Because I'm guessing the number is somewhere around 0.

That's you. You think I care about your pov? You don't have to take my word for it.

Why the hell is a lot of NFL analyst saying the KC should and will get to the play-offs even though they were 2-14 last year?

Cause they all think like you???

Even the fans are so use to losing, they don't believe the team can bounce back with a better coaching staff and QB.... too sad.

Those fears will turn to joy when the team start winning, maybe that bad azz KC home field advantage will come back soon lol...

Bowser 09-02-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quittripping (Post 9933060)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/71739d526...f2emo1_250.gif

Bowser 09-02-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quittripping (Post 9933067)
That's you. You think I care about your pov? You don't have to take my word for it.

Why the hell is a lot of NFL analyst saying the KC should and will get to the play-offs even though they were 2-14 last year?

Even the fans are so use to losing, they don't believe the team can bounce back with a better coaching staff and QB.... too sad.

Those fears will turn to joy when the team start winning, maybe that bad azz KC home field advantage will come back soon lol...

That's fantastic. But even if the Chiefs do make the playoffs, they don't have equal talent as the 49ers.

Frisco is an elite team in the NFL right now, the Chiefs aren't.

CaliforniaChief 09-02-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quittripping (Post 9933067)

I didn't share my POV. I asked you to guess how many NFL personnel people would agree with your assertion that the Chiefs have equal or better personnel as the 49'ers.

Rausch 09-02-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9933072)

The Niners have a very talented but very over rated team...

Bowser 09-02-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9933081)
The Niners have a very talented but very over rated team...

If being overrated gets you a muffed fumble from the Super Bowl one year and in the game the next, then I'd love to be that overrated.

pugsnotdrugs19 09-02-2013 09:32 AM

I'd say defense has a huge day... KC wins 27-13.

Rausch 09-02-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9933083)
If being overrated gets you a muffed fumble from the Super Bowl one year and in the game the next, then I'd love to be that overrated.

That super-impressive-dominant-defense ****ing VOMITED PTS towards the end of the year and in the playoffs.

If not for Kaep's ability to create plays they get ****ing blown out by the Falcons and Ravens...

quittripping 09-02-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9933072)
That's fantastic. But even if the Chiefs do make the playoffs, they don't have equal talent as the 49ers.

Cause they went to the SB last year and KC is 2-14 last year.

That's all you're going by? ROFL ROFL ROFL

You can pick any idiot off of the street (that don't even watch football) and he can come up with that. ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm telling you the personnel talent level is on par, the only difference between the 2 is the coaching, QB and the winning mentality of the team as a whole, and the coaching and QB have been replaced, the winning mentality and confidence will come through experience.