ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 810 Just said someone got murderd outside Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279094)

Brock 12-01-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10241551)
You've never committed a crime in your life? Would you like you life to be taken in the same dismissed tone as you've just done with this man's?

I'm not saying this was a good guy or anything but have some ****ing decency.

Breaking into someone's home or vehicle is dangerous. If you getcaught sometimes you get killed. All in the game yo.

Prison Bitch 12-01-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10241545)
It's not ok if somebody breaks into my car and steals whatever bullshit I have in there.

I don't feel they should die if they do, though.

Call me crazy. I've had shit stolen from my car before. I wasn't actively searching for them or wishing they were dead. Just used my insurance.

But this story is quite different. If they confronted the man inside their car, they MUST assume he's dangerous and they MUST protect themselves. It's dark out there and nobody is around, how do they know he isn't armed?

Nobody should shoot someone walking out of your backyard with your step ladder, but this seems dangerous.

BWillie 12-01-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10241451)
WHYD THEY ARREST THE CAR OWNER????

YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KILL ANYONE BREAKING INTO YOUR CAR.

Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Doesnt warrant killing the guy, at all. Especially, especially when its far far away from your home. Not going to rush to judgment, the car owner could have defended himself or the fight went overboard but tobsay its just ok to kill someone cuz they broke into your car is definitely not ok.

Raiderhater 12-01-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10241559)
If it's a 1 on 1 beating of a thief it's okay, but not 2 on 1? I would think that 2 on 1 is more civilized because it shows an ability to cooperate with other people and build alliances.

LMAO

splatbass 12-01-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10241045)
It will once Bray is under center.

You have to be the dumbest guy on this board. And that is saying something.

Demonpenz 12-01-2013 08:24 PM

I once borrowed my dad's astrovan. I was banging a really fatty. I mean she was ****ing fat. Anyway the side door slid open because we delivered flowers in our off hours sometimes and I kept banging away...the sliding door caught a piece of her fat and she squeeled like a pig. I came in Rhino Pro bowling rag and we went back to Shoney's.

Eleazar 12-01-2013 08:24 PM

It's not really much different from breaking into a house. You know before you commit the crime there's a percentage chance it could end badly. It's an assumption of the risk.

Demonpenz 12-01-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10241566)
I bet they have cameras in the parking lots, so I suspect we'll know the full story soon.

you know the lights got stolen out of arrowheads parking lot.

Raiderhater 12-01-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10241562)
I'm just letting you know the amount of outrage I had in my own personal situation. I didn't walk up on somebody breaking into my car.

So then why so quick to judge a situation where people did.

Pablo 12-01-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10241575)
But this story is quite different. If they confronted the man inside their car, they MUST assume he's dangerous and they MUST protect themselves. It's dark out there and nobody is around, how do they know he isn't armed?

Nobody should shoot someone walking out of your backyard with your step ladder, but this seems dangerous.

I'm actually quite sure we don't know the full story yet.

The thief could have gotten violent and attacked the guy, or this guy could have went apeshit on the dude when it wasn't warranted.

Rain Man 12-01-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10241569)
Breaking into someone's home or vehicle is dangerous. If you getcaught sometimes you get killed. All in the game yo.

Thievery is an inherently dangerous profession, and there are no OSHA guidelines at all.

stonedstooge 12-01-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10241583)
I once borrowed my dad's astrovan. I was banging a really fatty. I mean she was ****ing fat. Anyway the side door slid open because we delivered flowers in our off hours sometimes and I kept banging away...the sliding door caught a piece of her fat and she squeeled like a pig. I came in Rhino Pro bowling rag and we went back to Shoney's.

LMAO Get back on your meds.

Jimmya 12-01-2013 08:27 PM

The liberals are out........"it's not ok to kill someone stealing" lol...let me know where you live please.

Pablo 12-01-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10241592)
So then why so quick to judge a situation where people did.

I was actually judging your blanket statement where you said you should be able to kill anyone you catch breaking into your vehicle.

That's what I found funny.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2013 08:28 PM

Wowa.

Me and my buddies walked by the crime scene by the charter buses and joked someone got offed.

Whoops...pretty creepy.