ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football FSU QB booted from team after video released of him punching woman at bar (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293284)

BigMeatballDave 07-08-2015 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 11586626)
Aren't you the big, tough guy?

I would NEVER hit a woman like that. She barely hit him and he was in no danger. You are a ****ing pussy if you would.

GFY

LoneWolf 07-08-2015 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 11586615)
wait wait wait wait wait.

None of you are noticing the fact that she doesn't swing until he grabs her by the arms and yanks her towards him?

Yeah - have fun throwing the self-defense tag around there. Have more fun trying to tag a battery charge on a girl that threw a swing when a 210 lb athlete grabbed her by the arm and yanked her towards him. The arm that grabs his left hand isn't even hers - its some other chicks.

He shoves into the bar, she mouths at him, he grabs her arm and yanks, she takes a pot shot and he ****ing cold-cocks her. Folks - if prosecutors waste time charging that girl, they should be forced to do every single second of work on it during the weekend so the taxpayers aren't paying for it because there's no way that girl gets convicted of anything.

Deandre Johnson is a low life piece of shit. That's not some pimp slap - the asshole drops his hand, cocks it back and ****ing slugs her. There's some seriously ill intent behind that punch.

Self defense...jesus, just exactly what do you think some swipe from a girl that's trying to pull away from you entitles you to do? Self defense requires a reasonable belief that you're subject to continued harm and it requires that you use only the amount of force reasonably necessary to extract yourself from that harm. Yeah...good luck trying to convince a jury that Johnson was in reasonable apprehension for his physical well being when he was restraining the girl and that a reasonable conclusion was that the way to extract himself from that harm was to ****ing slug her. I mean, nevermind the fact that he could have just let go of her. You want self-defense? How 'bout the girl who's being physically restrained by a man nearly twice her size throwing a swing while still being actively restrained. That's a textbook definition of it folks. For that reason alone he'll lose a self-defense claim - you don't get to enact self-defense if you initiated the act you're now trying to claim you were defending yourself from.

No, self defense won't do shit. No, this girl won't get tagged with anything. You don't get to grab a woman you probably outweigh by 100 lbs, get in her face, pull her towards you, wait for her to take a swing and then ****ing knock her out.

This guy is trash.

You obviously aren't watching the same video I am. Here is the how the video I'm watching looks.

Johnson and the girl arrive at the bar at the same time. She squeezes past him through an opening between two people to get to the bar and Johnson asks a girl on his left to move so he can get to the bar. As he is stepping up to the bar, the girl tries to move him down the bar to make room for her friend. He puts his arm out and grabs the edge of the bar to stop her from pushing him out of the way. She tries to forcefully move him down the bar with her fat ass, turns to him, and obviously says something really bitchy. She then turns to face him with her right hand clinched in a fist. He reaches out and grabs her right arm to obviously stop her from attempting to punch him and she tries to raise her knee to hit him in the groin. He jerks her forward slightly and then pushes her back and she punches him with her left hand. He then goes all Ike Turner and sends her rolling on the river with a hard right cross.

They are both in the wrong. The only difference is he is not only shamed publicly, but he has lost his scholarship. She will continue to be a dumb drunk bitch in a bar and will probably be knocked up by the end of the semester.

BigMeatballDave 07-08-2015 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11586720)
You obviously aren't watching the same video I am. Here is the how the video I'm watching looks.

Johnson and the girl arrive at the bar at the same time. She squeezes past him through an opening between two people to get to the bar and Johnson asks a girl on his left to move so he can get to the bar. As he is stepping up to the bar, the girl tries to move him down the bar to make room for her friend. He puts his arm out and grabs the edge of the bar to stop her from pushing him out of the way. She tries to forcefully move him down the bar with her fat ass, turns to him, and obviously says something really bitchy. She then turns to face him with her right hand clinched in a fist. He reaches out and grabs her right arm to obviously stop her from attempting to punch him and she tries to raise her knee to hit him in the groin. He jerks her forward slightly and then pushes her back and she punches him with her left hand. He then goes all Ike Turner and sends her rolling on the river with a hard right cross.

They are both in the wrong. The only difference is he is not only shamed publicly, but he has lost his scholarship. She will continue to be a dumb drunk bitch in a bar and will probably be knocked up by the end of the semester.

How I see it.

Rausch 07-08-2015 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 11586626)
I would NEVER hit a woman like that. She barely hit him and he was in no danger. You are a ****ing pussy if you would.

I would never hit a child like that.

A grown ass adult who assaults me is a completely different story. I don't know how many times you've been hit in the face but it's incredibly hard not to swing back out of reflex...

BigMeatballDave 07-08-2015 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11586726)

A grown ass adult who assaults me is a completely different story. I don't know how many times you've been hit in the face but it's incredibly hard not to swing back out of reflex...

This, exactly.

Iconic 07-08-2015 06:05 AM

I mean...

She did call him the N word...

With a hard ER....

Just sayyyyiinnngggg...
http://i.imgur.com/jtKCxyY.gif

Eleazar 07-08-2015 06:28 AM

Jose Baez, the fly who circles every turd in Florida, is defending him now LMAO

jjjayb 07-08-2015 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11584791)
I've seen that Gif a hundred times, even once before int his thread, but until now I never saw tiny-Bugs crawling onto the southeastern tip of Georgia and then jumping for joy when his effort succeeds. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Lol. I never realized that until you just pointed it out.

MahiMike 07-08-2015 06:57 AM

This is so sad. Just a month ago we were at a Jacksonville awards ceremony and this kid was one of the few who had won Conference champion all 4 years. We all remarked how successful he was going to be.

He did come from one of the 'lesser' neighborhoods in town but still.

Feel sorry for the kid and warned mine (once again) about how this can happen no matter how promising you are.

I'm not condoning his actions by any means...

Eleazar 07-08-2015 07:05 AM

Jameis is sitting somewhere like "Dude, you don't do your dirt where there are cameras around". Criminole 101 LMAO

Reerun_KC 07-08-2015 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11586718)
So, it's not okay to hit a woman who is hurting a child?

Dude I get it. You are abusive to women... There are other ways to control the situation without closing your fist and hitting a women.

I would suggest you seek therapy before you really hurt her and then have to live with the results of your actions. Hell broseph, I will give you my mobile # and if you feel the need to hit a women you can call me and we can discuss other ways to control your urges to close the fist and punch in the face.

Hoopsdoc 07-08-2015 07:27 AM

Pretty simple in my book. Never, ever hit a woman. Restrain her if needed but never punch.

Well, unless it's Rosie O'Donnell.

morphius 07-08-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 11585676)
He grabbed her first. That is assault. WTF is wrong with you people defending this garbage? Dude knocked the **** out of her. Says a lot about you.

Watch the video again. She puts an arm across his chest pushing him and raises a fist, then he grabs to keep her from hitting him. Just view it as if she was a guy, if a guy arm bars you, holding you at length while raising a fist threatening you (and you can see she is yelling so don't tell me she isn't threatening him while waving that fist around), would you feel justified in trying to hold them back and returning a punch when he finally did hit you?

Again, he shouldn't have hit her, I think that says a lot about him, but at the same time, I don't have much pity for the girl who escalated it very quickly.

Reerun_KC 07-08-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 11586785)
Pretty simple in my book. Never, ever hit a woman. Restrain her if needed but never punch.

Well, unless it's Rosie O'Donnell.

Or Hillary Clinton...

splatbass 07-08-2015 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11586726)

I've actually been hit in the face by a woman and not swung back. It is unnecessary if you are twice as strong as her. Anyone that punches that hard in that situation is wrong. It does not make you a man. Just the opposite.