ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Setsuna 11-25-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9147900)
this game sucks. Not sure if MW3 is worse actually, that bad.

It really does actually. They completely forgot about BlOps 1 and just made another MW3 game with a different name on it. In the first BlOps there was one assault rifle, AK-47, that I used that rivaled the fastest SM and Shottys and made me fall in love with it. Now there is nothing to stop the skorpion or any shotty and it's disgusting. MW forces you to use certain guns and BlOps didn't. They screwed up.

Bump 11-25-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9148186)
Please elaborate, I was thinking of buying it just for the hell of it. Now, I'm having second thoughts again.

the lag comp is horrendous and it won't get better until late January if their history says anything. If you have cheap, crappy internet then by all means, buy this game and you will probably like it. The spawns are awful too. I play with friends and we find it impossible to use strategy and hold down 1 side of the map in HC TDM because whenever one of us dies, it spawns us on the other side of the map every single time, usually right in front of the enemy for easy spawn kills.

Valiant 11-25-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9148280)
It really does actually. They completely forgot about BlOps 1 and just made another MW3 game with a different name on it. In the first BlOps there was one assault rifle, AK-47, that I used that rivaled the fastest SM and Shottys and made me fall in love with it. Now there is nothing to stop the skorpion or any shotty and it's disgusting. MW forces you to use certain guns and BlOps didn't. They screwed up.

I find most of the guns when leveled up are decent..

But as said, it is all about not having a good connection to do great.. And the spawn locations are crap, especially in the smaller maps..

Quesadilla Joe 11-26-2012 12:40 AM

I still haven't played in a lobby with a bad player. Where are all the split screeners?

Iowanian 11-26-2012 11:52 AM

I'm going to get this soon, just so I can put on ghost and camp your ass.

Valiant 11-26-2012 01:32 PM

Another thing I do not like. You join a game where the team you join are idiots and getting spawn camped. You don't spawn. But you cantleave wthout getting the loss. Not sure if you get the loss after getting kicked because I have not found a good way to sort stats.

If I don't spawn, I should be able to back out. There is no way in hell I am joining a game when the best player is 4kill and 15 deaths and all I see are scorestreaks reigning down.

And I agree with the above, where are the noobs?

Mr. Plow 11-26-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9153827)
Another thing I do not like. You join a game where the team you join are idiots and getting spawn camped. You don't spawn. But you cantleave wthout getting the loss. Not sure if you get the loss after getting kicked because I have not found a good way to sort stats.

If I don't spawn, I should be able to back out. There is no way in hell I am joining a game when the best player is 4kill and 15 deaths and all I see are scorestreaks reigning down.

And I agree with the above, where are the noobs?

In these COD games, you have to give up caring about stats like that. Wins/Losses was the only thing I really cared about, but back in Black Ops, I just gave up after awhile.

Join a game where you spawn on a horrible ****ing team? Back out.
Bad lag? Back out.
Bullshit campers? Back out.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

I just don't give a shit about my stats anymore. Nobody else does either the way most play the game. Especially objective game types.

Quesadilla Joe 11-26-2012 03:03 PM

Some players will only play in a party if the host and everybody else in the party has a KD below 1 and a super low score per minute. That is the only way they can get into games with bad players.

Other people are just simply killing themselves over and over so they can get into lobbies with bad players. LMAO

Mr. Plow 11-26-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9154062)
Some players will only play in a party if the host and everybody else in the party has a KD below 1 and a super low score per minute. That is the only way they can get into games with bad players.

Other people are just simply killing themselves over and over so they can get into lobbies with bad players. LMAO

WTF would you want to do that? Kill yourself to get into bad lobbies to boost you K/D ratio only to kill yourself more so that you can get into the bad lobbies?

Quesadilla Joe 11-26-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9154110)
WTF would you want to do that? Kill yourself to get into bad lobbies to boost you K/D ratio only to kill yourself more so that you can get into the bad lobbies?

Some of them probably don't give a shit about their stats and just want to get into fun lobbies.

Others are probably guys who make money off of youtube videos, they kill themselves so they can get good gameplays to post on their channel.

Valiant 11-26-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9154062)

That shit works?

I have 3 friends that suck. Like .4 to .8 and one just broke 1.0. Hmm. That would suc though if I. Get bumped in with the 2.0 crowd, will have to open up more 1080p streams.

Quesadilla Joe 11-26-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9154168)
That shit works?

I have 3 friends that suck. Like .4 to .8 and one just broke 1.0. Hmm. That would suc though if I. Get bumped in with the 2.0 crowd, will have to open up more 1080p streams.

I think if one of the bad players is the host of the party it works. I play with guys with 1 to 1.3 KD's all the time but I'm normally the host of the party.

Valiant 11-26-2012 03:52 PM

Ohh. And the messages I get frm stealing care packages with the pda. It is joyous.

I don't do it to good players though, just ones that annoy me.

TrickyNicky 11-26-2012 06:45 PM

The back hat is great. You can hack through the walls of you have engineer.

Iowanian 11-26-2012 06:50 PM

I got it.

After kids are in bed, I'll be ready to treat the online world like Matt Cassel's vagina.

Bump 11-26-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9154177)
Ohh. And the messages I get frm stealing care packages with the pda. It is joyous.

I don't do it to good players though, just ones that annoy me.

yes, black hat + engineer is probably the best thing about this game.

Valiant 11-28-2012 09:15 PM

I dont care what they say.. FMJ increase normal damage besides going through walls.. I am over 3/1 using that thing on a smg..

And what is with teammates chasing a guy that is chasing an enemy behind you, but you dont know he is there. and they dont shoot them until they kill you.. boggles my mind

Dayze 11-28-2012 09:26 PM

I wish there were a perfect blend of BF3 and BO.

BO is too run around and shoot for me. I love BF3 but I know a lot of people think it's too slow; I can understand that.

I'm very reluctant to get this; I didn't much care for BO; and got MW3 as an xmas present last year that I just recently opened, and FFS is sucked so bad. I'm not a MP slayer, but also not a complete putz either.....but holy shit, you'd think I was playing with one hand.

Terrible.

Bump 11-28-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9160439)

BO is too run around and shoot for me. I love BF3 but I know a lot of people think it's too slow; I can understand that.

I'm very reluctant to get this; I didn't much care for BO; and got MW3 as an xmas present last year that I just recently opened, and FFS is sucked so bad. I'm not a MP slayer, but also not a complete putz either.....but holy shit, you'd think I was playing with one hand.

Terrible.

don't. BO2 is pretty terrible. The lag is just horrendous and it has the worst spawns in the history of shooters.

Rugby Thompson 11-28-2012 09:41 PM

I'm not buying this game, seem's like the hype died down and everyone realized how trash it is after a week or so of it being out. I was playing Black Ops 1 just the other day and I'm content with that, even though it's like 2-3 years old, I don't need to dish out 65 bucks to a company that just wants to scam me.

-King- 11-28-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9160439)

Terrible.

Don't worry about it. I had like a .84 KDR on my call of duty game. By the time I got good, it was too late to really significantly improve it.

Dayze 11-28-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9160454)
I'm not buying this game, seem's like the hype died down and everyone realized how trash it is after a week or so of it being out. I was playing Black Ops 1 just the other day and I'm content with that, even though it's like 2-3 years old, I don't need to dish out 65 bucks to a company that just wants to scam me.

I think it has the potential to become the Madden of FPS.
...from the sounds of it, at least

Dayze 11-28-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9160606)
Don't worry about it. I had like a .84 KDR on my call of duty game. By the time I got good, it was too late to really significantly improve it.

that's the thing that's frustrating to me; I don't give a poop about my k/d etc, but holy shit.....it was REALLY bad in MW. THere are games in BF where I'm better than others, but after about 3 hours on MW3, I don't think I ever had more than 8 kills. It was almost comical.

I must be reeruned. LMAO

Paniero 11-28-2012 11:17 PM

I sold it first week I got it. I like IW more than Treyarch, though, so I couldn't overlook its flaws.

Bump 11-29-2012 12:02 AM

given the history of this series, the game will probably be better in february. I would hold off if you are on the fence.

Ceej 12-01-2012 03:44 PM

Looking for a couple more guys for zombies tonight.

Let me know.

dmahurin 12-01-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9168383)

Let me know.

What time?

Sofa King 12-01-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9168383)

Let me know.

You might want to repost that at gayplanet.com. I'm sure that will be a 1000 reply thread in no time. "Xbox + Zombies" just screams gay.

Ceej 12-01-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9168424)
What time?

Some time this evening.

Ceej 12-01-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 9168507)
You might want to repost that at gayplanet.com. I'm sure that will be a 1000 reply thread in no time. "Xbox + Zombies" just screams gay.

The queers are probably still better COD players than shotgunning PS3 n00bs.

Mr. Plow 12-01-2012 04:50 PM

Yeah, ****ing sick of shitty connections. I'm constantly at 1 bar.

lcarus 12-01-2012 08:00 PM

Is there a list of CPers that play this on 360 and CPers that play it on PS3? I have it on both (brother has the PS3 version and I have the 360 version). If you want a shitty-average player on your team I'd love to join in sometime. I don't play a ton.

-King- 12-01-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9169283)
Is there a list of CPers that play this on 360 and CPers that play it on PS3? I have it on both (brother has the PS3 version and I have the 360 version). If you want a shitty-average player on your team I'd love to join in sometime. I don't play a ton.

There's both lists in the MW3 thread. I made the thread so you can just search my history for it. I'm too lazy to. Lol

Wildcat2005 12-03-2012 12:44 PM

Maybe it is just me, but I think this year's call of duty sucks

The lag is still really bad at times

Ceej 12-03-2012 01:05 PM

I don't know if it's me, or my connection, but I have a helluva time playing two back-to-back games.

After the first game I'll lose connection to the host, or some other BS excuse.

Pretty aggravating.

Quesadilla Joe 12-03-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat2005 (Post 9176357)
Maybe it is just me, but I think this year's call of duty sucks

The lag is still really bad at times

It's not just you. I'm not going to play it again until they put out a few patches. I remember the first Black Ops being horrible the first month as well, it got better, so will Blops2.

GoShox 12-03-2012 11:36 PM

I just got a PS3 on Friday, and I purchased this which came in as well. I haven't even gotten around to playing it yet because I've been busy with other things and when I do have time to play I've been playing Madden and NBA 2k13, but it sounds like I should wait a little bit for the online?

Bump 12-04-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoShox (Post 9178719)
I just got a PS3 on Friday, and I purchased this which came in as well. I haven't even gotten around to playing it yet because I've been busy with other things and when I do have time to play I've been playing Madden and NBA 2k13, but it sounds like I should wait a little bit for the online?

once enough people quit, the game's problems should sort themselves out. So I wouldn't expect it to get better until February at the earliest. That's how Activision handles their games, just wait until people quit and the lag problems will sort itself out.

Pablo 12-04-2012 11:22 AM

I probably only have bad connections like 1 out of 8 games. And when it's bad, it's awful. I'm typically at 4 bar, every now and then 3. I'm on 360 too.

pkane 12-04-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 9179810)
I probably only have bad connections like 1 out of 8 games. And when it's bad, it's awful. I'm typically at 4 bar, every now and then 3. I'm on 360 too.

My connection was terrible last night. I tried about 8-10 different games and lobbies and they all sucked. The past two weeks were fine but last night sucked. Didn't end up playing.

Pablo 12-04-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9180778)
My connection was terrible last night. I tried about 8-10 different games and lobbies and they all sucked. The past two weeks were fine but last night sucked. Didn't end up playing.

Yeah, I had a night like that a couple nights ago. Just awful connection and host migration over and over. That's definitely the rarity though. I don't seem to have continual lag issues at all like some folks do.

aturnis 12-04-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 9181328)
Yeah, I had a night like that a couple nights ago. Just awful connection and host migration over and over. That's definitely the rarity though. I don't seem to have continual lag issues at all like some folks do.

I don't typically have all too many problems anymore. I still have a few more clips than normal, but nothing terrible.

Bump 12-04-2012 10:51 PM

once I choked my net speed down I don't have as many problems. I cannot and will not run at full speed though. People say your download and upload doesn't matter that much but after many many hours of my own testing, this is what works for me. I actually choke it from 30 down to 1.5 and 4 up to .5 and amazingly I get much more consistency with that. Don't ask why, I wouldn't know it was just something I've been dealing with.

New World Order 12-05-2012 03:25 AM

Slums is the worst map ever made. I liked the maps in Black ops more, too much second floor camping imo, but I still enjoy playing it.

dmahurin 12-05-2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 9182019)
Slums is the worst map ever made. I liked the maps in Black ops more, too much second floor camping imo, but I still enjoy playing it.

I don't mind slums, but I hate turbine.

Ceej 12-05-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9182028)
I don't mind slums, but I hate turbine.

This.

Turbine is ****ing terrible.

Mr. Plow 12-05-2012 09:58 AM

Turbine is awesome. My favorite map out of all the COD's.

Ceej 12-05-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9182281)
Turbine is awesome. My favorite map out of all the COD's.

BURN!

Mr. Plow 12-05-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9182609)
BURN!

Jealousy.

Pablo 12-05-2012 01:54 PM

Slums is awesome. Great map. Turbine and Yemen blow sweaty cocks. Nothing great about either of them.

Valiant 12-05-2012 05:49 PM

I actually like all the maps except the one with the courtyard and the shotgun camping room.. That map sucks..

Ceej 12-05-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 9182849)
Slums is awesome. Great map. Turbine and Yemen blow sweaty cocks. Nothing great about either of them.

Maybe that's why Plow likes it so much.

Bump 12-05-2012 07:51 PM

Express is the best map if you ask me

Mr. Plow 12-05-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9183593)
Maybe that's why Plow likes it so much.

I'm handies, your bj's.

New World Order 12-05-2012 10:26 PM

Yeah, turbine is another one, who in their right mind would ever design that fuking thing, it takes about 5 minutes to find anyone from the opposing team and when you do they are all jammed in the same building. That or there is a guy camping behind the rocks.

New World Order 12-05-2012 10:27 PM

Hijacked one of the better maps imo. Closest thing to nuketown.

Bump 12-05-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 9184105)
Hijacked one of the better maps imo. Closest thing to nuketown.

hijacked is teh worst. It literally has 5 spawn locations on the entire map. ROFL

Pablo 12-06-2012 11:16 AM

FAL OSW is my fave gun by far. Put FMJ on that bitch and go to town.

Ceej 12-06-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 9185034)
FAL OSW is my fave gun by far. Put FMJ on that bitch and go to town.

Like Mr. Plow on a dick.

Mr. Plow 12-06-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9185154)
Like Mr. Plow on a dick.

I hate you.

Ceej 12-06-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9185607)
I hate you.

<3

Quesadilla Joe 12-07-2012 07:08 AM

Patch notes from the recent PS3 patch....

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598388

Quote:

6 Dec 2012 – PS3 Game Update (1.04) Notes:

New Features & Feature Improvements

Added support for posting Live Stream URLs to Twitter.
Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.
Improved overall communication of Double XP when enabled.
AAR better communicates how much XP was earned in each match.
Added the ability to "View League Teams" from any player's Playercard.
Added the ability to “View Playercard” from League solo leaderboards.
Added a number of security system enhancements.
Added Hardcore Kill Confirmed playlist to the Hardcore category

Issues Addressed

Fixed a rare hang (“Awaiting Textures”) upon loading into maps when joining a session in progress after fresh boot.
Game now resets the Care Package for a non-owner if the owner re-rolls the package using the Engineer perk.
Players with Black Hat PDA can no longer hack a Care Package faster than the owner can capture it.
Addressed an exploit where modified console hackers could maliciously spread infected films to other users.
Added a fail-safe to prevent spawn trapping in CTF.
Increased sight checks on turrets to improve spawning algorithms.
Fixed a number of new UI error messages reported by users.
Addressed a number of issues that would cause friendly/enemy color indicators on equipment and scorestreaks to display as the wrong team.
Improved overall Theater and Live Streaming stability.
Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.
Addressed issues which prevented some master challenges from being completed.
Precision challenge “Wet Work” will now unlock with 10 kills.
The wins challenge will now account for all FFA modes when ending a match with a tie (if you are in the top 3).
Players that help with the “Synchronized Attack” challenge now get credit for it.
Players will not be able to manually take control of their AGR if they die at the exact moment that their AGR deploys.
Emblem Editor no longer closes the current emblem when discarding changes.
Players using Ghost will no longer be invisible at all times in Custom Games with the mini-map option set to “constant”.
Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up.
The median for the K/D graph in the AAR is set to 1.0 instead of 0.0.
Players can no longer get on top of the shrubs in Nuketown 2025.
Thermal vision overlay no longer appears using the VTOL glitch.
Kills from the explosion on the explosive crossbow bolt now count towards challenges.
Counter UAV no longer remains for the rest of the game after a host migration.
Clan tag is no longer locked immediately after prestige.
Offline profiles can no longer be exploited to join online games when an online profile is also signed in.
Multi-team games no longer count as a tie if an entire team quits.
Fixed an area in Express where K9 Unit dogs could get stuck.
EMP grenades no longer affect the CODcaster HUD.
Party Privacy count no longer affects how many bots will spawn in Combat Training.
Shadows seen through sniper scopes now render more correctly.
Players can no longer stand on invisible collision in Carrier.
“Drop Shot” medal is no longer awarded after standing back up.
Players can now copy a custom class to the extra prestige slot.

Gameplay Balancing

The following is a list of numerous gameplay balancing tweaks that were made after thorough review of statistical data from usage patterns of weapons, equipment, perks and scorestreaks since launch.

Scorestreaks:

UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425.
Lightning Strike: added 750ms delay

Equipment/Grenades:

Bouncing Betty: increased the grace period between trigger and activation by 200ms.
Sensor Grenade: increased the range (now 1000 units), frequency (now 800ms between pings), and amount of time (now 6s) that players appear after explosion.
Concussion Grenade: decreased movement penalty and turn speed penalty when hit.

SMGs:

All: increased hip fire recoil.
All: increased max hip fire spread from 4.75 to 5.
All: reduced bullet penetration.
MSMC: increased recoil slightly.
PDW-57: increased recoil slightly.

Assault Rifles:

All: reduced idle sway for more reliable long-range aiming.
XM8: reduced lethal range of 3-hit kills from 250 to 50 inches.
XM8 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
SWAT-556 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
MTAR: Made auto aim values consistent with all other assault rifles.

Sniper Rifles:

All: increased hip fire spread.
All + Laser Sight: increased hip fire spread.
XPR-50: increased recoil slightly.

Shotguns:

R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

Pistols:

B23R: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.
KAP-40: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1

17 Nov 2012 – PS3 Game Update (1.03) Notes:

Made performance improvements to matchmaking and lobby timers to start matches faster.
Addressed an issue contributing to the majority of reported freezes. A small number of low frequency cases continue to undergo investigation for the next patch update.
Many backend updates have been made since launch to streamline servers for load balancing. This results in many general improvements to matchmaking, user content servers, leaderboards and online security.
Made infrastructure and performance improvements to Live Streaming.
Made streaming performance improvements to video playback in CODTV.
Addressed an issue where flight range parameters for airborne vehicles could be deleted in the middle of a match due to a network interruption. This fix resolves the following symptoms reported by the community:
Escort drone flying under the map
Inability to call in the Dragonfire
FHJ-18 weapon level is now increased by destroying Scorestreak vehicles and aircraft.
Care Package/AGR canister exploit has been addressed.
Patched a small map exploit in Aftermath.
Addressed a rare situation that would cause the Emblem Editor menu to overlap other menus.
Balance pass on spawn influencers to improve cases causing non-optimal spawning under certain conditions.
Improved performance for emblem uploads to prevent an occasional hang. If there is an error connecting to servers during an upload, you will now be able to re-try your save.
Emblems and Clan tags will now appear correctly on the Assault Shield when stowed on the back.
Addressed all reported UI error code messages.
Elite Clan Friends list no longer actively sorts players when their status is updated. The player list will refresh after closing and re-opening the tab.
Improved a number of emblem icons in the Emblem Editor.
Junkyard IV reward added to Calling Cards.

Valiant 12-07-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9187243)
Patch notes from the recent PS3 patch....

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598388

Glad they are trying to improve spawn. But where is lag comp improvement.

Dayze 12-07-2012 10:57 AM

so, serious questino here (not trying to stir up shit).

why doe these types of games (and possibly others for all I Know) seem to have SO many patches/upgrades so quickly after they have come out?

It almost seems like the game is a Beta that they sell etc.

GoShox 12-07-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9187573)
so, serious questino here (not trying to stir up shit).

why doe these types of games (and possibly others for all I Know) seem to have SO many patches/upgrades so quickly after they have come out?

It almost seems like the game is a Beta that they sell etc.

That's games in general now IMO. Companies want to make money as soon as they can and even if the product isn't finished, they know people will buy it. It's not just FPS, look at Starcraft or Diablo 3. Starcraft is still waiting on features that were promised a long time ago even though it was released two years ago, and Diablo 3 at release was missing a lot, and still is actually.

Bump 12-07-2012 01:30 PM

has this applied to the xbox yet? It seems as if my SMG's got nerfed a bit.

Bump 12-07-2012 10:38 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WrX5dJhVhio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order 12-07-2012 10:43 PM

Bring back Nuketown 24/7.

Bait and Switch.

Ceej 12-07-2012 10:49 PM

Still can't find any good 360 players to coop on zombies.

Dicks.

AndChiefs 12-08-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9189054)
Still can't find any good 360 players to coop on zombies.

Dicks.

Maybe it's you? :D

Valiant 12-08-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 9189043)
Bring back Nuketown 24/7.

Bait and Switch.

Nuke town is a shit map for quickscopers and boosters.. Children are the only people to like that map..

Valiant 12-08-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9187930)
has this applied to the xbox yet? It seems as if my SMG's got nerfed a bit.

Yeah, more recoil.. Sucks a little as I am only half way through on gold guns..

Rugby Thompson 12-08-2012 03:06 AM

trade this game in for far cry 3, now.

Ceej 12-08-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9189286)
Maybe it's you? :D

Pssssssh. NO!

AndChiefs 12-08-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9189382)
Pssssssh. NO!

All I'm saying is there's only one common theme between all the games...

Ceej 12-08-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9189412)
All I'm saying is there's only one common theme between all the games...

You're right --- shitty team mates.

AndChiefs 12-08-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9189440)
You're right --- shitty team mates.

lol

Bump 12-08-2012 11:31 AM

HC FFA = GONE

that's my main game mode. **** this, trading it in for Farcry 3 today

Rugby Thompson 12-08-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9189547)
HC FFA = GONE

that's my main game mode. **** this, trading it in for Farcry 3 today

Far Cry 3 is GOTY so far, get that or Hitman.

Dayze 12-09-2012 10:07 AM

I have (in not particular order) on my radar, Hitman, NBA 2k13.

I was going to get BO2, but yeah....only about 3 out of 10 people I talk to tell me iit's worth getting.