ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Official "Lost" the series discussion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100674)

Frazod 01-11-2006 09:53 PM

That was a little disappointing. Yes, Mr. Echo is a badass, but after 6 friggin weeks, you'd think they could have bothered to advance the lineal story a bit more than that. :grr:

We need... more... Kate... NEKKED :drool:

Chiefnj 01-11-2006 09:58 PM

Charlie must never have seen OZ, or else he wouldn't have lipped off to Adebisi like that. He's lucky he wasn't raped repeatedly.

Frazod 01-11-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj
Charlie must never have seen OZ, or else he wouldn't have lipped off to Adebisi like that. He's lucky he wasn't raped repeatedly.

Great. My mental image just went from naked Kate to Mr. Echo pounding Charlie in the ass. :eek:

Bastard! :cuss:

Fairplay 01-11-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
That was a little disappointing. Yes, Mr. Echo is a badass, but after 6 friggin weeks, you'd think they could have bothered to advance the lineal story a bit more than that. :grr:

We need... more... Kate... NEKKED :drool:

Seriously you would think that Kate (Evangeline Lilly) star quality would bring enough attention for other shows or movies to want her. Especially getting more time in front of the camera then what she gets now.

I would think if she is offered better contracts she would eventually get written off the show.

Fairplay 01-11-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Great. My mental image just went from naked Kate to Mr. Echo pounding Charlie in the ass. :eek:

Bastard! :cuss:

He is after all, related to a priest.

AirForceChief 01-11-2006 10:44 PM

Please, I missed tonights espisode, did we learn anything???

Miles 01-11-2006 11:19 PM

Im with Fraz, the Mr. Echo back story was interesting but the overall plot is moving foward pretty damn slow.

I guess there was the whole cloud thing but I guess I was expecting a little more.

Also just guessing, but I wonder if the cloud is some kind of nano machine related to the facility.

Psyko Tek 01-11-2006 11:37 PM

maybe the cloud is what escapes when the other "hatches", bunkers went off with nobody to enter then code

Rausch 01-12-2006 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie
BTFW, is Kate ever going to die? :cuss:

Bite your tongue, woman...

Baby Lee 01-12-2006 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Im with Fraz, the Mr. Echo back story was interesting but the overall plot is moving foward pretty damn slow.

I guess there was the whole cloud thing but I guess I was expecting a little more.

Also just guessing, but I wonder if the cloud is some kind of nano machine related to the facility.

Crichton's "Prey"

Baby Lee 01-12-2006 07:37 AM

Mr. Eko and the smoke

Chiefnj 01-12-2006 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee

Thanks for the link. I noticed the flashing when the "monster" moved close, but I didn't pick up the pictures in the background.

Pretty neat. It seems to be able to read peoples minds to find their deepest secrets. It is probably related to the materialization (or the smoke materializes into) the objects we see on the island - Jacks dad, Walt, the black horse, etc.

ct 01-12-2006 09:23 AM

Lot of impatient people round here. We already had Anna Lucia's background, plus all the main characters last year. Now it was Eko's turn, relax people!

So now Locke and Eko have stared down the 'monster', and have both been spared. Obviously there is a similarity between Locke and Eko, both 'men of faith'. The images caught within the smoke are interesting, hopefully somebody isn't pulling a photoshop prank on us(no offense intended Baby Lee). If it's legit, then the monster has some mindreading capacity, kinda related to The Others who only took the good people, they just know.

Any input on the last line from the computer? "You need to com", before we got cut off. Wasn't sure that last character was an "m" or "n" either. "You need to come get me" perhaps?

VonneMarie 01-12-2006 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Bite your tongue, woman...

She cuts Sawyers hair... she needs to die. :cuss:

angel 01-12-2006 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie
She cuts Sawyers hair... she needs to die. :cuss:

his hair looks exactly the same...