ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Sofa King 12-06-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8175819)
I'm getting the Azura's Star tonight. You guys are making me nervous because strong casters are the only ones who can put a dent in my massive health bar.

Fast healing and fireball. :D

Pants 12-06-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8175855)
Fast healing and fireball. :D

I don't do any of that magic crap. My magicka is still at the default 100 points. The only magic I use is transmute and the first available healing spell, that's it. Not a big fan of ranged combat, I like to run up and decapitate folks while absorbing their health and their souls. :D

Buck 12-06-2011 04:08 PM

I just unlocked the decapitate perk yesterday. I forgot I had it and the first time I used it, I squealed like a little girl.

Pants 12-06-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8175893)
I just unlocked the decapitate perk yesterday. I forgot I had it and the first time I used it, I squealed like a little girl.

Shit never gets old, brah. There are a couple of different animation and they're glorious. Also, different enemies have different ones too... there are special ways to kill predator beasts, draugars and dragons.

I wonder what the dragon kill animation is like with a two handed weapon.

Sofa King 12-06-2011 04:33 PM

If i ever decide to do another character, which at this point seems like alot of work, I'm going to do a fully solo, hand to hand combat dude. probably duel wield.

Sofa King 12-06-2011 04:59 PM

http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/76/3...b285a34dac.jpg

Buck 12-06-2011 05:04 PM

You guys should honestly not do every side-quest on your first play-through, and stick to one side of the map (east or west depending on if you are stormcloak (east) / imperial (west)). Then you can do a second play-through as a different race and different class, and do all new missions. That's what I did and it's like a whole different game.

ChiefFripp 12-06-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8176091)

Too right!

Mr. Laz 12-06-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8176002)
If i ever decide to do another character, which at this point seems like alot of work, I'm going to do a fully solo, hand to hand combat dude. probably duel wield.

I tell myself the same thing all the time but i never do.

I'm a range/magic/zookeeper finesse player in virtually any game that allows it.

Buck 12-06-2011 07:15 PM

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I was just in the middle of the most huge battle I've ever been a part of and my game crashed. ****.

Sofa King 12-07-2011 08:32 AM

Apparently that annoying dog will attack NPC's whenever I'm out in the wild, even if I'm friendly with them and/or communicating with them. People hate him.

I guess I may have to get rid of him and get a different dog.

Pants 12-07-2011 09:13 AM

Got the Azura's Star last night. I thought it would be a lot harder but thankfully the sunken fort was full of necromancers instead of mages. It was a freaking slaughter. I did have to use a couple of health potions when fighting those daedra dudes shooting powerful fire all over the place inside the Star, though.

Now I have a permanent Black Soul Gem. :evil:

frankotank 12-07-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8172840)
Frank's post is hilarious.

How much experience do you have with RPGs?

don't **** with me! I'm better with an RPG than you are....

http://www.militaryfactory.com/small...gs/rpg-7_2.jpg

actually I always play shooter games. no rpg's. first timer here. killed my first dragon last night and was shocked how easy it was. shot that sumbitch with about 20 arrows but he wouldn't die. he landed I said **** it....ran at him shooting fire while he was shooting fire at me (I'm wearing a hood and jacket that increase magic...no armor) I'm completely surrounded by fire...about to die....and the dragon dropped dead. I am a shout boy now. hooray! I was cracking up last night - I'm at some dudes shop and I'd just crouch next to a weapon I wanted to steal and wait until I was "unobserved" and take it while the dude stands right next to me. what a dork.

how do you increase how many pounds you can carry...cause I want everything!

frankotank 12-07-2011 12:43 PM

by the way, completed the quest last night where I had to bring the golden claw to the dude at the store. I was told there would be a reward. when I gave it to him the quest was marked as complete and it said something like "I returned the claw and was rewareded". that bastard didn't give me ANYTHING. so I robbed him blind. thought about killing him but didn't know what ...... if anything.... would happen if I did. why didn't I get some money yo?

Fire Me Boy! 12-07-2011 12:52 PM

Patch 1.3 is out for Steam users. No news yet on when xBox or PS3 patch will come down.