ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***OFFICIAL KU VS. ISU GAME THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270376)

Silock 02-26-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9442742)
Lets not forget about Withey. His presence was huge in OT even if it was EJ stealing the show, especially since we didn't have Ejim. Not to me to mention your guy being out of bounds while touching the ball and that not being called, or the bogus call on Babb all in the end if the game.

It's insane that the Withey noncall foul wasn't even the worst call, and that was one of the worst calls ever.

1 reb, 1 turnover, 1 foul, 0 points.

Yeah, he was HUGE.

saphojunkie 02-26-2013 07:44 PM

The withey non call was either savvy veteran gamesmanship by Kevin Young or e refs acknowledging e bullshit charge on withey.

In OT ere were four consecutive calls against KU. Ticky tack bullshit calls. Traveling, foul, five second violation, and Wiley's fifth.

You had your chance. You just suck.

Pablo 02-26-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9442753)
ISU is totally relevant in something!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Kaptain Khakis was there last night to show ol' Bill and his ballplayers a little Northern hospitality.

GloryDayz 02-26-2013 07:45 PM

The arguing is funny... College sports is big business and entertainment, of course the code need not be printed....

Reerun_KC 02-26-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 9442762)
So what happened in OT?

KU put more zero's on their ref check. Ball game.

saphojunkie 02-26-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9442770)
Kaptain Khakis was there last night to show ol' Bill and his ballplayers a little Northern hospitality last night.

Tell me you saw the tweets saying they were going to shoot the KU players and tweeting to EJ that he's a you know what.

****ing Iowa redneck ****wads. I'm so ****ing happy Elijah dunked now. Hillbillies.

Pablo 02-26-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9442773)
Tell me you saw the tweets.

No, direct me.

KC_Connection 02-26-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Lets not forget about Withey. His presence was huge in OT even if it was EJ stealing the show, especially since we didn't have Ejim. Not to me to mention your guy being out of bounds while touching the ball and that not being called, or the bogus call on Babb all in the end if the game.

It's insane that the Withey noncall foul wasn't even the worst call, and that was one of the worst calls ever.

Actually, Withey wasn't huge at any point in the game except for the part where they went to him in the post for a short stretch. ISU completely marginalized any defensive presence he had by just jacking threes up repeatedly. The difference in OT was that those ISU threes stopped falling (as they tend to do eventually) and EJ went off.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-26-2013 07:47 PM

This game thread is going to be larger than the MU/KSU repository threads.

Buehler445 02-26-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Dude. The foul that wasn't called on Withey was the only legit foul of the game. The other 5 were ****ing weak or not there at all. We've been through this. There were shitty calls on both ends. The pieces fell, your team fell on their face.

You didn't hear us whining and bitching and trying to blame everything but the fact that we lost when you guys spanked us last year.

It's one ****ing loss jackass. KU lost to TCU who is one of the worst teams in the entire NCAA. They lost. There is no conspiracy there is no what ifs. It's in the book as an L. Get the **** over it

Pablo 02-26-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 9442762)
So what happened in OT?

IT SHOULDA NEVER WENT TO OT!!!

Apparently we just paid the refs enough to get to OT; really wish we would have threw a little more on that check to just win it outright in regulation.

Ceej 02-26-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9442786)
This game thread is going to be larger than the MU/KSU repository threads.

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!

Pablo 02-26-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9442785)
Actually, Withey wasn't huge at any point in the game except for the part where they went to him in the post for a short stretch. ISU completely marginalized any defensive presence he had by just jacking threes up repeatedly. The difference in OT was that those ISU threes stopped falling (as they tend to do eventually) and EJ went off.

You mean your legs tend to get tired when you're jacking up 35 three's?

Crazy stuff. Big mystery why the Clones fade in the waning minutes of games.

saphojunkie 02-26-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9442782)
No, direct me.

NSFW language - racist bullshit.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/02/26...lijah-johnson/

Pablo 02-26-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9442802)

Jesus.

Those are your people, Rusty. They might be a little better sore losers than you. Just a bit.