ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

Mr. Plow 12-22-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10303442)
He was bad- really bad. I mean, the entire team really seemed disinterested (Bowe in particular) and one of his INTs was a direct result of Mathis getting his hands on him as he was releasing the ball.

Still, he was late making throws, off target, making shit ass reads, and not pushing the ball down field whatsoever.

So bad like weeks 1-9 bad, or bad like worse than that bad?

eDave 12-22-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10303446)
That may very well be Bray

LOL. No. You are such a stupid asshole. Do you even think before you post this shit?

Tribal Warfare 12-22-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10303503)
LOL. No. You are such a stupid asshole. Do you even think before you post this shit?

Honestly? LMAO

BigCatDaddy 12-22-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10303502)

Bad as in I longed for Brady Quinn.

BigCatDaddy 12-22-2013 03:34 PM

[QUOTE=stevieray;10303400]....never ever seen two guy gloat over losing like they do.[/QUO

I really didn't want to be right about Alex. It's unfortunate that I am.

Baby Lee 12-22-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10303528)
Bad as in I longed for Brady Quinn.

Please accept this jar of antifreeze in consolation.

chiefzilla1501 12-22-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapplez (Post 10303419)
No football game is the end of the world and I never said they were. Thanks for puttin words in my mouth, douche. Point is this -- the Colts just stomped us in our house, why do you think it'll be any different in theirs? Especially when they get the confidence boost from today.

Your douchey tone was your blind snapping at me for Alex smith ball washing. And because I'm not freaking out about a loss that in the end means nothing since Denver won. The chiefs beat themselves. They can easily beat the colts when at full strength and minus the stupid mistakes. There was nothing today that led me to believe Indy can't easily be beat and there is nothing leading me to panic whatsoever that our team will repeat this sorry performance in the playoffs.

They can easily beat Cincy or Indy if they play less sloppy football. They won't beat Denver or a Super Bowl team unless they are perfect and the other team is imperfect, especially until we know what Alex will do in the playoffs. That's realism without overreacting.

eDave 12-22-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

That may very well be Bray
Honestly? ROFL

Tribal Warfare 12-22-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10303557)
Honestly? ROFL

Yep, either a complete badass or out of the league within 4 years as I said multiple times.

Planetman 12-22-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10303335)
This team absolutely cannot extend Alex Smith after this performance, barring a completely unexpected playoff explosion from his noodle arm.

No way, no how. No ma'am.

That is not our QB.

He's Andy's hand picked boy to run this offense. If you think he won't get extended after a playoff appearance, you obviously don't know jack shit about this team and how it's run.

Snapplez 12-22-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10303550)
Your douchey tone was your blind snapping at me for Alex smith ball washing. And because I'm not freaking out about a loss that in the end means nothing since Denver won. The chiefs beat themselves. They can easily beat the colts when at full strength and minus the stupid mistakes. There was nothing today that led me to believe Indy can't easily be beat and there is nothing leading me to panic whatsoever that our team will repeat this sorry performance in the playoffs.

They can easily beat Cincy or Indy if they play less sloppy football. They won't beat Denver or a Super Bowl team unless they are perfect and the other team is imperfect, especially until we know what Alex will do in the playoffs. That's realism without overreacting.

ROFL

eDave 12-22-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10303561)
Yep, either a complete badass or out of the league within 4 years as I said multiple times.

I'm just not seeing the "complete badass" part of it.

Sorry about the name calling.

chiefzilla1501 12-22-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10303442)
He was bad- really bad. I mean, the entire team really seemed disinterested (Bowe in particular) and one of his INTs was a direct result of Mathis getting his hands on him as he was releasing the ball.

Still, he was late making throws, off target, making shit ass reads, and not pushing the ball down field whatsoever.

I hate using this excuse but I actually think in this case, maybe it's true. Our offensive play calling was not aggressive or innovative. Given we might play Indy in 2 weeks, I don't think it's crazy to ask if we were overly conservative so we don't fully show our hand. At least... I really, really hope. I hope to god we aren't back to our clueless play calling earlier in the year.

ThaVirus 12-22-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10303502)

LMAO I'd have to say a bit worse. That red zone INT to Fasano was almost as bad as the one against the Broncos @ KC a few weeks ago. The problem is: he didn't do shit to make up for it like he did in that game against Denver.

We only had one good drive all game, the first, and that was 100% manufactured by Jamaal. On the only drive the rest of the game that he looked decent, the Colts looked to be playing safe and keeping everything in front of them. Then, of course, he threw the back-breaking INT going to Fasano..

duncan_idaho 12-22-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10303574)
I hate using this excuse but I actually think in this case, maybe it's true. Our offensive play calling was not aggressive or innovative. Given we might play Indy in 2 weeks, I don't think it's crazy to ask if we were overly conservative so we don't fully show our hand. At least... I really, really hope. I hope to god we aren't back to our clueless play calling earlier in the year.

Hoping that is the case is basically our only hope at this point. Seems unlikely considering how much was up for grabs still.

Much more likely the Chiefs just aren't as good as the weak schedule made them look.