ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

BossChief 06-28-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782993)
So, that's what you were spewing for months on end? That he was a second rounder that could eventually become a Franchise QB?

:spock:

That's a complete fabrication and you know it.

Actually...as you already posted...I thought the guy needed to sit for a year and I was still wanting to draft him after trading for Alex Smith. A few of us compared him to Aaron Rodgers and I personally wouldn't have minded drafting him at one and sitting him for 2 years, if necessary.

I don't care what you call that (a second round player...blAh blah blah) that's how I saw him and I have hundreds of posts proving it.

I don't care if a quarterback takes 2-3 years to get up to speed if his physical ability is at the level where it can perform at the highest level if the player develops mentally at the position at this level.

Those guys are worth their weight in gold.

A lot more worthy than a really good right tackle...that's for sure.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9783010)
We're taking a cue from you, hefe. NEVAR be wrong on CP; angels lose their wings when this occurs!

If you were any dumber, you'd be in a kennel

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783009)
Says the guy that doesn't know jack ****ing shit.

Since 2009:

Tyson Jackson, Scott Pioli, Todd Haley, Matt Cassel, Mike Goff, Mike Vrabel, Alex Magee and most recently, GENO SMITH.

Since 2009, I've hated every goddamned thing this team has done sans drafting Eric Berry. What weird ****ing tangent are you on, jive-ass?

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783012)
If you were any dumber, you'd be in a kennel

My dogs sperm are smarter than you.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9783011)
Actually...as you already posted...I thought the guy needed to sit for a year and I was still wanting to draft him after trading for Alex Smith. A few of us compared him to Aaron Rodgers and I personally wouldn't have minded drafting him at one and sitting him for 2 years, if necessary.

I don't care what you call that (a second round player...blAh blah blah) that's how I saw him and I have hundreds of posts proving it.

I don't care if a quarterback takes 2-3 years to get up to speed if his physical ability is at the level where it can perform at the highest level if the player develops mentally at the position at this level.

Those guys are worth their weight in gold.

A lot more worthy than a really good right tackle...that's for sure.

Regardless, you pushed for him at 1.1 for months on end and made fun of anyone and everyone (myself included) that didn't view him as a first rounder or at 1.1.

I NEVER said he couldn't be developed. But I did say he was not worthy of a first round pick.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9783013)
Since 2009, I've hated every goddamned thing this team has done sans drafting Eric Berry. What weird ****ing tangent are you on, jive-ass?

And that's because you rode the coattails of anyone with an opinion.

You've also stated that you're not even a Chiefs fan, which begs the question: Why are you even here?

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9783015)
My dogs sperm are smarter than you.

Then you're wasting your time on this forum because those ****ers should be earning you millions.

ChiefsCountry 06-28-2013 11:38 PM

I blame Lane Kiffin for being a dumbass and the reason why there wasn't a #1 overall quarterback this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 06-28-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783008)
And for the record, SNR had the decency to apologize for all of the rhetoric, make a "truce" and act like a normal guy again.

I know that it's far too much to ask that of SweetDaddyDUMB****, because well, he's a dumb**** and there isn't a soul on Chiefsplanet (or probably planet earth) that thinks otherwise.

But for ****'s sake, I really thought that BossChief and GoChiefs would at least say "Oops, I was wrong. He wasn't a first rounder".

You're both real character guys.

So because of where he was chosen I should abandon my opinions on him?

I still think he can be a difference maker if his situation is handled correctly.

Playing him early would be a mistake.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9783023)
I blame Lane Kiffin for being a dumbass and the reason why there wasn't a #1 overall quarterback this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is a very good point.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783018)
And that's because you rode the coattails of anyone with an opinion.

You've also stated that you're not even a Chiefs fan, which begs the question: Why are you even here?

You really need to stop with this falsehood. My opinions are/were formed by watching games. I don't **** around with stats though I don't necessarily disparage those that do. They have their place, but they are not the be all/end all. Your refusal to ackowledge that the Chiefs just keep repeating themselves ad-FAIL absolutely ****ing stymies me. History DOES IN FACT have a place in all of this, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

Of course, you can choose to bury your head in the sand and proclaim the next Coach/GM combo that pulls this same shit to be exempt as well I suppose.

And finally, I'm a fan on MY ****ing terms, not yours. If that hurts your tender ass, I could really give two ****s.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9783025)
So because of where he was chosen I should abandon my opinions on him?

Now you're being intellectually dishonest.

How many times did you accuse me of "needing help" because I disagreed that Geno Smith wasn't worthy of a first round selection? How many times did you accuse me of being "a shell of the poster you used to be" because I disagreed on Geno Smith?

****, you used my personal situation against me and even said "I thought you were a millionaire and smart" because I didn't see Smith as a first rounder.

Are you denying all of this? You were a hostile prick. Yet now, it's "Oh, I didn't really mean all of that, just that I liked him"?

Dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9783025)
I still think he can be a difference maker if his situation is handled correctly.

Playing him early would be a mistake.

To be honest, I don't really care. He wasn't drafted by the Chiefs. He acted like an assclown at the draft. He fired his agents and hired Jay-Z. IMO, he's living proof that all of the questions about him were legit.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9783028)
You really need to stop with this falsehood. My opinions are/were formed by watching games.

LMAO

Quote:

I don't **** around with stats though I don't necessarily disparage those that do. They have their place, but they are not the be all/end all. Your refusal to ackowledge that the Chiefs just keep repeating themselves ad-FAIL absolutely ****ing stymies me. History DOES IN FACT have a place in all of this, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

Then why is it that you worship everything Clay has to say, which is based solely on PFF stats, which he cherry picks to create his false narrative?

It can't go both ways.

Quote:

Of course, you can choose to bury your head in the sand and proclaim the next Coach/GM combo that pulls this same shit to be exempt as well I suppose.

Yeah, you're a REAL ****ing genius by declaring in March 2013 that Andy Reid and John Dorsey are failures.

Quote:

And finally, I'm a fan on MY ****ing terms, not yours. If that hurts your tender ass, I could really give two ****s.

I'd prefer you keep those ****s, as I don't go that way.

NTTATWWT.

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783002)
You're a ****ing piece of shit.

"IF"?

Guess what, Dumb****: YOU claimed he was a Franchise QB. YOU claimed he was worth 1.1. YOU claimed he was a first rounder.

HE WASN'T. YOU LOSE.

And I'll win when he's winning.

You won the battle, sure. You will lose the war.

BossChief 06-28-2013 11:48 PM

I didn't tell you to get help because of anything to do with Geno Smith and you know it.

It had to do with your comment about my family when you had always presented yourself to me as a friend.

And then have the nerve to call MY character into question for not flip flopping on my beliefs and opinions....haha